Chapter 9:Unfortunate surprise

Loved nothing, but a ghost

They arrived at school, and entered before the bell rang. And when it did, Ms.Kang entered, and seemed to be searching for something or someone. Her eyes stopped at Sehun's figure, and then she excused herself out of the room.

Luhan didn't notice anything since he was admiring Sehun as always, and that was the biggest mistake he has ever done.

 

Jongin and Sehun interacted and talked to each other just like the old days, which made the tan boy heavenly happy, and the other male more comfortable, knowing that there is someone by his side, other than Luhan.

After few hours, class ended for that day and the two teenagers and the ghost got out of the school building, to see something that made them traumatized.

Sehun felt the blood freeze in his veins, he felt a horrible head rush and dizziness and just wanted to go home, he just wanted to sense warmness and security, for he knew that his future is literally wrecked.

He turned his head slowly to Jongin who was unmoving himself. Warm droplets of water came out of his eyes, all the way down to the end of his chin, the cold wintry wind kissing the tears away.

"Y-You called them...r-right?" said Sehun with a weak hoarse voice.

"N-No! I would never be disloyal to you ever again!" Said Jongin as he started crying himself.

"You did call them! You piece of ! I wil-"

Sehun's yelling was cut off by two men in white dragging him to the van that they saw before, which was a sentence written on: 'Psychiatric Hospital van'.

Sehun fought and struggled to get out of their strong grip on him, and continued yelling at Jongin.

"Why are you doing this to me?! Do you hate me that much?! Aren't you supposed to be my friend?!"

Jongin couldn't do anything but to fall on the floor, a sobbing mess that was filled with guilt over and over again.

"What a dumb person I am...if I didn't tell the others about this...if I just stayed loyal to Sehun, none of this would happen..." He lifted his hand slowly and started hitting his head gently, and then strengthened the punch more and more as he yelled louder and louder with every hit. "Stupid,stupid, stupid, STUPID!!!"

Meanwhile, Luhan tried to calm Sehun as he was being injected with some kind of soporific.

"Luhan, you will protect me, right?" said Sehun weakly as the hypnotic started giving its effect.

"Of course, Sehunnie" whispered Luhan, lonely untouchable tears came out of his big eyes.

"You will by my side, right?" added Sehun, to which he received a 'hm' from the ghost.

"Good..."was the last thing Sehun said before everything went black in front of Sehun.

 

Sehun opened his eyes, for them to see a foggy white ceiling. There were several voices in the room, but he only recognised one.

"L-Luhan.."

"I'm here Sehunnie, I'm here." replied the ghost.

"The patient is awake, Dr.Junmyeon." said one of the assistants.

"Good, you may leave us alone now." said the doctor.

Sehun didn't feel secured, even though the man looked kind.

The other human being probably noticed the fear in Sehun's eyes, so he smiled gently and took a step forward towards his bed. "Don't worry, we will take good care of you. I'm Kim Junmyeon." he said, extending  his hand towards Sehun who took a moment of thinking before shaking it.  

"D-Doctor, there is a misunderstanding, I am no-"

"I know, the informations your mom gave me were not enough to prove that you're crazy,"added the man "but there is one thing that made your case pretty unique; Luhan."

"Y-Yeah...he's a-"

"Ghost. I know, but, you see, most of the people right now do not believe in ghosts, neither I do."

"Doctor please, just give me a chance to prove that it's real. Please..."

Junmyeon didn't seem to buy the whole thing, but what would he do, this is his job, to hear out his patients and try to cure them from craziness. He had to accept the request.

"Alright then."

Sehun looked at Luhan, his eyes filled with hope.At least a person gave him a chance.His future would be saved, only if things would go as he solicits.