Chapter 3: About Luhan

Loved nothing, but a ghost

 

Sehun woke up to see Luhan's face in front of his, looking at him with dreamy eyes, what made him shake .

"Good morning, Sehunnie "

"What the hell?!Do you want me to have a heart attack?! Am I indebted to you at the point you want to kill?!"

"No! Of course not! I'd rather die twice then to be the reason of your death!" said the ghost, a little sad.

Sehun felt a little surprised at what he just heard from the latter, then said" Then why are you still chasing me?"

Sadness filled Luhan's eyes, before he replied "I can't not chase you..."

Silence filled the room. Luhan was looking to the ground,and Sehun was looking to him.He was looking to his features actually; sad deer eyes, lips that seem to be soft, fluffy cheeks...

"He's beautiful, as a ghost"said the tall guy to himself.Then, he saw Luhan's eyes growing big, and a pale pinkish color on his cheeks.

 Sehun shook the thought out of his head quickly ,embarrassed of what he just thought before he jumped out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

He opened the door and turned to see Luhan following him.So,he entered quickly and closed the door at the shorter one's face. But, he somehow entered without opening the door, to see Sehun's shocked face, which made him smile and say"Remember, I'm a ghost"

Sehun kept looking at Luhan's smile dreamingly"His smile is cute"said to himself.

Luhan kept smiling, but with a pale blush on his cheeks."Yay!he thinks I'm beautiful!"said the ghost to himself.

"You're chasing me even at the toilet?! What a ert "said Sehun.

Luhan felt a little sorry, and said "I can't not chase you..."

"Ugh,whatever,turn around, don't look at me, or I will kill you even though you're dead, understood?" said the taller.

The other one obeyed, turned around without saying anything.

Then, Sehun continued preparing himself, went to his bedroom, then having breakfast, then going to school, always with Luhan following him.

He was annoyed but what could he do to avoid a ghost?

He even entered with him to the classroom, stood next to him, and kept silent as he was told in the way to school. 

Sehun kept ignoring the other, just answering correctly the questions that the teacher asked him, and stilled silent again, before he heard Luhan say "You're still intelligent"

Sehun was curious;" How did he know I was intelligent? Even I don't know if I was or not."

"We knew each other when we were kids so I-"

"I didn't ask you how you know it"said Sehun in a very small voice.

"But you was curious to know abo-"

"Just shut up and let me foc-"

"Oh Sehun!" shouted the teacher "Who are you talking to?"

Sehun stood silent at that "To a ghost, duh"said to himself.

"Tell her you were calculating too loud"said Luhan.

"I-I was calculating loudly ,I apologize" said Sehun quickly.

"Okay then, try not to repeat it" said the teacher before refocusing on the lesson.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do any problems..."said the ghost.

Sehun glared at  him, before writing on a paper"Just please, don't talk to me"

Luhan looked at it for a moment, seeming to have a difficulty to read it.

"Doesn't he know how to read?"

"No, I can read. I just forgot the letters a little..." said Luhan before looking at the tall guy and smiling to him.

Sehun was fascinated again by the cute smile, then focused again at what the teacher was saying.

The bell rang after some minutes.

"You have a maths exam tomorrow, remember"said the teacher before leaving.

"Oh shoot, I forgot" said Sehun to himself.

"Hi Sehun"said Jongin.

"Hi"said the latter.

"Is he your friend?" said Luhan.

"Yeah"said Sehun to himself, knowing that the ghost could hear it.

"Wanna have lunch with us? I mean me and the others."said the other human-being.

"Kay"said Sehun bored ,knowing that all of them weren't enough to make him have fun, as always.

They went to have lunch, Luhan,as always,behind him.

"So, did a creepy ghost appear?" said Taeyeon before taking a mouthful of her sandwich.

"Of course not"said Sehun.

"What a stupid question"said Hyuna" there are no ghosts in real life, dummy"

"Then who was moving the coin,huh?"said Taeyeon.

"Stop"said Sehun coldly"It's all over, don't bring it up again"

The girls apologized quickly before keeping glaring to each other.

It's six pm, Sehun was sitting to his desk, a bunch of paper on it, and examining some of them, and of course, Luhan standing next to him.

There was silence before the ghost broke it by saying"I can help you, I'm good with numbers"

"How could you possibly be good at studying while you're a ghost?" 

"When a person dies, and when he becomes a ghost, he just becomes the best at what he was good at. Like me, I was a good student, now I almost know everything that you can learn at school"

Sehun was a little interested in fact and said"Could a ghost be good at cooking?"

"Yeah, there's Jongdae. I knew him a long time ago. He's like the best book of cooking, a teleporting one actually."

"Is there a ghost who's good at skating?"

"Yeah, there's Minseok."

"Oh...and how is that?"

"What ?"

"I mean being the best at what you actually was good at when you were a human-being?"

"Oh. I dunno either. But Jongdae told me that there's some sort of a change. Like giving your soul to god, and god gives you an extra gift"

"Who's Jongdae anyways?"

"One of the ghosts that I know."

Sehun gave him a mysterious  look. Then , Luhan said"The other world is actually like this one, you can know other ghosts, you can have friends, you can have emotions, whatsoever.You can also come to the livings world, but you can't just do any physical connection with things from the livings world."

"And how can you read my thoughts?"said Sehun curiously.

"Oh,that...we're ghosts, so we can pass through anything, even peaple's hearts and thoughts."

Sehun kept his mouth wide opened while listening to the explanation of Luhan.

After, he decided to refocus on reviewing.

"So, you want some help?"said Luhan.

"Kay, since you're 'good' with numbers"

They kept reviewing together all night, until bed time.

Sehun laid  on the couch, tired of all the reviewing, and closed his eyes, asking for some rest.

"Goodnight, Sehunnie"said Luhan softly.

"Whatever"said Sehun, pulling the blanket to his head.

He felt a little regretful then, and said a brief "goodnight" to Luhan who smiled to himself and sat on the edge of the bed ,happily watching Sehun sleeping.