Chapter 11: The dream.

Loved nothing, but a ghost

Sehun woke up on a bed, covered all over in white sheets, and wearing the same clothes as Luhan would.

He wondered his eyes all over the room, and it didn't look like a hospital room. He wasn't even sure if it was a room. He saw a crying yet widely smiling Luhan running to him from afar, but he looked somehow different. His colours were more saturated than usual, and he looked more real.

Nonetheless, he shrugged it off and smiled at the other. And then happened something strange. Luhan continued running towards Sehun, and then hugged him tightly. Sehun could touch him. But...he's a ghost. How could he be touchable? Sehun's eyes were opened as big as never. He didn't understand any single thing. He felt Luhan's weak arms wrapping around his neck, and he felt his tears soaking his light shirt. How was that even possible when it could be only possible if he is...a dead?

"S-sehun, why did you do that?" Luhan's voice got out from between his lips, hoarse and muffled as he was burying his face onto the crook of Sehun's neck. What did I do? The other wanted to ask, but he somehow couldn't. He just hugged Luhan back, as tightly as the other did. He didn't feel any heat, as the other was as cold as ice. He didn't feel warm, yet Sehun found pleasure in hugging the cold body in his arms. Luhan's smell was nice. He've never smelled something like that, so he couldn't describe it. It just was...like a heavenly smell for him. Suddenly, Luhan backed away a little, only to close the biggest gap between him and the other; he kissed him gently and sweetly on the lips, and Sehun couldn't do anything but to return the sweet kiss. He finally was unexplainably able to feel the other's soft lips on his own, and he could finally touch his smooth skin as he cupped Luhan's cheeks with his big palms. He couldn't stop himself from deepening the kiss. He wanted to taste more sweetness. He lowered the other's chin to make a gap between his lips, and entered his tongue inside Luhan's mouth which was definitely not any warmer than his cheeks or arms, but still made Sehun feel like he could get drunk just by exploring his beloved's cavern. The way they moved their lips together was so right and too perfect to be true. A moment after, Sehun lifted Luhan's legs and the other shyly crossed them around the taller's torso as he walked towards the bed he woke up on before. He was on top of Luhan, and he separated their lips only to lock his own ones with the other's skin again as he kissed Luhan's jaw, then and nibbled on the flesh, and then to the collarbones, and back to the neck. And while giving the smaller a hickey, he glanced at him briefly and Luhan looked like he was trying to hold back a sound that Sehun would dearly be pleasured with.

"Let me hear you, Luhannie~" he whispered in the weak boy's ear ,to which the other obeyed and let a moan that sounded like golden music when the other his earlobe.

 "Good boy" Sehun was moving his hands underneath Luhan's shirt smoothly, and then decided to get rid of the unnecessary clothes that were practically ers, and started lifting the other's shirt. But suddenly, his sight got foggy before even being able to get the cloth off, and he could not see any other colour other than black, and opened his eyes again to see himself in the hospital room, and a beautiful smiling Luhan next to him. 'It was all a dream then...'

Good morning, Sehunnie!"said Luhan cheerfully. Sehun felt embarrassed seeing Luhan then. Not only because of the dream, but also because of the possibility of Luhan being able to see his dreams. What if Luhan could actually do that?

"G-good morning." There was silence before Luhan broke it.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes."

Silence again.

"Luhan"

"What is it?" replied the said boy.

"Can you see other people's dreams?"

 'please say no'"I can't""Oh" 'phew.' Luhan smiled innocently after that, but he actually lied. He could, and he did see Sehun's dream. That was why he was smiling even brightly than ususally, but he said the opposite just to not make his Sehunnie embarassed. He felt more appreciated, knowing that Sehun thinks of him as more than a simple crush or something. Sehun on the other hand was relieved for nothing. He may know that in the future though...or maybe not. 

Sehun was worried though, about what Luhan sai in the beginning, to be exact. What did he do that made Luhan cry but happy at the same time.

A moment later, someone knocked the door and then entered Junmyeon. "Good morning,Sehun!"said the doctor,smiling.

"Good morning."greeted the teen." 

" You look better than yesterday,doctor."

"Oh,yes. I...had a chat with Yixing last night."

"Good. And how did things go?"asked Sehun. "It all went well, thankfully."

"Oh, that's good to know." Sehun was happy because he could help someone ,and also proved that he isn't crazy.

Finally.

Days passed by, and every morning, Junmyeon would come to Sehun's room but not to have a check-up. They would have normal chats, and Sehun would always ask when would he be released, yet it's always the same reason; it's not known.

The doctor was lying though; he knew that no one would believe the ghost's thing, because not everyone has gone through a tragetic life like him and Sehun, and not everybody is indebted to a dead for sure, causing Junmyeon to lie to Sehun, when the teen will not be able to step foot out of the hospital until one year after. He felt shame for not being able to help Sehun considering that the other has given him a chance to fix things he didn't know he would be ever able to. But what could he do? It's not like he owns the hospital to help  Sehun get out as soon as possible, yet it's not the case. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________There is a poorly written chapter for you guys! ^^

I thought that there were not enough Hunhan moments in the fanfic, so I said to myself "Why don't I write a moment?" but you know that Sehun and Luhan can't touch each other here, so I decided to write Sehun's wet dream lol.

Hope you enjoyed reading :D bye for now!