Chapter 1: The game

Loved nothing, but a ghost

It's the classroom , at two past five ,no lights were there and no sound was heard. Then, the fire of a lighter was seen, before someone said"Long ago, in Tokyo ,was the castle of the king. And one day, a woman cal-"

"Shut up, it's boring" said an another, before going to  open the windows. It was Do Kyungsoo.

There was actually a bunch of students sitting on the ground in a circle.

"No fair! You didn't even listen to the creepy part!" said Kim Jongin, the one who was talking before.

"There's a woman in the story, so it's boring"said the other.

"How dare you say it in front of girls?!"yelled Hyuna .

"Well I don't care ,cuz this is the truth"

"Agree"said Tao, while playing with his phone.

"I'm bored of telling these stupid horror stories"said Taeyeon.

"Why not play a game?"said Sehun, making himself the saver of the situation.

"As bright as always"said kyungsoo.

"Wanna play yurei no fusai?"said Jongin.

"It's not based on women right?"said Kyungsoo to Jongin annoyed.

"No"

"Fine ,since there are no women"

"Okay, so what's its topic and rules?"said Tao, giving back his attention to the others.

"It's based on ghosts actually"said Jongin.

"Wooooh,ghosts"said Hyuna sarcastically.

"It's not funny"said Jongin "It's creepy actually. Well , it's a Japanese game"

"Every creepy thing is surely in Japan"said Kyungsoo.

"Don't interrupt me"said Jongin annoyed"The game is simple; it could be played in groups or single. So, you have to use a coin and a paper. Write some letters spontaneously, then put the coin on the paper and ask "From the world of the livings to the world of the dead, who am I indebted to for all my life till the end ?"And then,you put your hands on the coin,but wait for it to move alone, don't move it, just let it move alone.It will stop a bit on some letters, and the word you get is the name of the ghost you're indebted to ,till the end of your life" 

"This is the creepy part?"said Taeyeon.

"No, and here it goes; if you don't destroy the coin before five hours after using it are done, the ghost will come back to you, and chase you until you die.To revenge or to bother you, nobody knows. He can let you in peace only if the used coin is thrown away, knowing that the player can't see him if the coin isn't near to him.  "

The room kept silent for a moment then Kyungsoo said"So...who's gonna start?"

There was silence again, before Sehun said"I'll do it"

"As brave as always" said Jongin.

"I know"said Sehun.

 

Oh Sehun was actually sort of a leader of his college; he's the richest, the most intelligent, the strongest, and the coolest one .He's also cold-blooded ,a lot cold-blooded.

 

"I'll prepare the paper"said Hyuna.

After,Sehun took a coin from the pocket of his jacket and put it on the paper.

"Isn't this your grandpa's favourite coin?"Said Tao

"Yeah"

"You're gonna use it?"

"Yes"

"And you're gonna destroy it or whatever after playing this game?"said Jongin surprisingly.

"I can't"

"So you're gonna keep it?"

"First, I can't destroy it cuz I swore to mom that I'm gonna keep it in my pocket always. Second,I don't believe in these kind of legends so why should I destroy it?"

"Yeah,right"said Tao briefly.

The game started and Sehun put the coin on the paper. All of the others had their eyes glued on his hands.

" From the world of the livings to the world of the dead, who am I indebted to for all my life till the end ?"

Sehun didn't move or say anything after that, but suddenly ,he felt the coin moving.

"Impossible!"said the others.

Sehun himself was a little surprised.

" Sehun, stop scaring us"said Hyuna annoyed.

"I'm not moving it"said Sehun ,mouth thrown open while the coin stopped at "L"

"You liar "said Tao sarcastically while the coin moved to "U"

"I'm serious,I'm not one to joke in a situation like this" said  Sehun a little angry that Tao called him liar, while the coin moved to "H"

" Sehun,stop moving the ty coin"said Kyungsoo a little shaking , while the coin moved to "A"

"No, let it continue its path" said Jongin , while the coin moved to "N" and stopped there.

Sehun was still surprised by the thing that happened right now in front of his eyes.

After a moment of silence, Taeyeon said"D-Do you know someone called L-Luhan?"

Sehun paused silent for a moment, then said

"Definitely not"

He then took the coin and looked at it for a moment, before hearing the others laughing a little then Kyungsoo said"Funny, as always"