Chapter 2

Take a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What do you mean?

Jiwoo eventually replied to Matthew’s text. She put her phone on top of the dining table before going back into the living room. Somin was still knocked out on the sofa and Jiwoo once again smiles at her friend. She then gets a blanket from her room and puts it over Somin.

Jiwoo then goes back to her phone, deciding that she should get Taehyung to come pick Somin up. That would make Taehyung happy and nervous which was Jiwoo’s favourite thing to watch. Taehyung squirm in nervousness. She laughed to herself as she unlocked her phone and she sees another reply from Matthew.

Do you wanna come over tonight? I just need someone to talk to me. -BM

Sure, but no alcohol. I can’t deal with that tonight. -JW

Cool. I’ll so all the drinking -BM

See you -JW

Jiwoo just brushes it off as just another drunken call but a face-to-face version of it. She than goes on the call Taehyung who refuses to come pick Somin at first but Jiwoo works her charm and he agrees.

Her charm is offering him breakfast so she quickly makes some pancakes and sets the table just before she hears a knocking at her door.

“Hello prince charming” Jiwoo gives Taehyung “the look” as she lets him in.

“Ugh, don’t call me that and don’t look at me like that either” Taehyung says as he shoves Jiwoo’s face by her forehead away from him.

“Good to see you too” Jiwoo says and pushes his hand away from her face.

“Well no one would be happy to see the people who ditched me yesterday” he says with a huff.

“Oh just come in and kiss sleeping beauty already” Jiwoo says.

“Stop that”

“Stop what?”

“This. Whatever this is” Taehyung says as he gestures around the room.

“I’m not doing anything” Jiwoo says with an innocent smile”

“Ugh”

“Somin is on the sofa, I’m going to get breakfast ready” Jiwoo says and leaves Somin in Taehyung’s capable hands.

Taehyung huffs and then goes to the sleeping Somin. He watched Jiwoo leave and rolls his eyes.

“Can’t believe I told her how I feel” he says before kneeling down so he is eye level with the sleeping Somin.

She is beautiful.

He has a strong urge to run his fingers through her hair.

What if I did kiss her to wake her up?

He shakes her head before calling her name softly. She stirs a little bit but doesn’t wake up.

“Somin” he calls her again before shaking her shoulder.

-o-

“Ugh” Somin has her head resting on her hands. Her share of the pancakes have been half eaten and the rest has been pushing aside.

“How much did I drink?” Somin groans and Taehyung laughs which earns him a smack from her.

“I can’t remember to be honest” Jiwoo replies.

“How are you even alright?” Somin asks and Jiwoo just shrugs.

“Serves you right for ditching me last night” Taehyung says which earns him a glare from Somin.

“Don’t worry, hung over or not you are still pretty, Somin-ah!” Taehyung says in a mockingly sweet tone and pinches her cheek.

Somin pushing his hand away and glares at him again.

“And you had the nerve to wake me up by pinching me cheek this morning too!”

Jiwoo laughs at their light banter and carries on eating her pancakes. Eventually they all settle down and all the pancakes are gone. Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter