Chapter 10

Take a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiwoo wakes up, Matthew is deep in sleep next to her with his back to her. She stares at his back for a minute before reaching for her phone and checking the time.

5:30

She signs and puts her phone back down and then stares at the ceiling for another minute.

This is Matthew, the guy I hook up with.

She then picks up her phone again and opens a photo of her with Matthew. They were smiling widely together.

This is Matthew, one of my best friend…they are two different people.

She then looks at Matthew who is still asleep next to her. She signs again as she gets her resolve. Then she slips out of bed, dresses herself, grabs her things and then slips out of Matthew’s apartment.

Jiwoo is greeted by the slowly rising sun and chilly morning air. It fees good on her skin. She feels herself relaxing as she decided she wants to shower before she goes back to sleep. It was Sunday, she could relax before she got ready for work the next day.

She gets back to her own apartment and places her bag down on the sofa. She signs again and heads to her room. She is ready to be out of that tight fitting black dress she had on last night.

His hand ran down her back and rested on her lower back. The other hand was holding her tightly by her waist. Her own hands were wrapped tightly around his neck. He kissed her hard and she returned his kisses just as hard. Desperate kisses were shared between them. It was almost like they were telling each other that they missed the other just through their kisses.

When they finally pull apart, Matthew picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter