Chapter 3

Take a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Regret.

That was probably the biggest feeling Jiwoo felt at the moment. Her head pounded a bit and she thinks back to last night. Did she drink? No, she only took one sip of Matthew’s beer. She stared at the ceiling and then turns her head to the side to see Matthew who is still asleep.

He looks peaceful which makes her smile but reality hits her like a train again.

I slept with Matthew!

Jiwoo bit her lip to stop herself from wanting to scream and then called herself stupid. Then fear crept in her mind.

What if he ignores me after this?

What if he only used me for a one-night stand?

And then the need to run away got stronger. Her breathing got shallow and it got harder to breath. She wanted to scream and as she opens to scream, no noise comes out. She closes her eyes and hopes it just ends. She tells herself to relax and that everything will be fine. She slowly manages to catch her breath and she realises that she was sweating profusely.

“Jiwoo?”

His voice is groggy.

Jiwoo’s breath gets caught in again.

.

She opens her eyes and slowly turns to look at him. He looks surprised to see her and all Jiwoo wants to do it run but she manages a painful smile.

“What happened?” he asks.

“Too much beer…?” she offers.

He is quiet as he takes in what has happened and he was probably recalling what happened last night.

He laid her in his bed and gently crawls over to her. He hovers over her and he so badly wants to kiss her but she looks a bit scared. I saddens him to know that she is sad because of him. He wants to stop and back away, somehow salvage their friendship. But something tells him it’s too late to back away.

So he goes in to kiss her neck and return the favour from earlier. She wraps her hands around his neck as he kisses her up and down the neck. Her hands runs through his hair and then they slowly make their way down his shoulders and down his back.

He at the hallows of her neck and she moans softly.

“So that happened” he says to break the awkwardness and also to stop himself from daydreaming.

“Er…yeah”

“We should probably talk about it” Jiwoo says.

“Yeah…can I shower first?” he asks as he looks away.

“Sure” she says and turns the other way.

He looks at her figure before he gets out of bed. He goes to the bathroom and then stares in the mirror.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter