Chapter 5

Take a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Matthew wakes up around 5’o clock in the morning. Jiwoo is next to him and he smiles as he looks at her sleeping form. She is so close, he could pull her in his embrace if she wanted but he holds back. He doesn’t deserve her…she is too good for him.

He stares at her peaceful face as he brushes the hair off her face.

“Good night” he says softly before he gets out of bed.

He quietly gets out of bed and grabs his clothes. He throws it on quickly but quietly and walks towards the door. He stands at Jiwoo’s bedroom door and looks back at her for a minute before he leaves.

When Jiwoo wakes up in the morning and looks around her empty room. She feels a little bit sad but then scolds herself for feeling that way.

What were you expecting?

She snuggles closer into her blanket and sighs. It still has his scent on it so she quickly pushes it away from her body as it brought back memories of last night.

He trails kisses down her neck as she arches her back and a soft moan escapes her lips. She digs her hands into his hair as he starts the hallow of her neck. He places his hands on her hips and then runs it up her body.

“Matthew!” she moans his name and he groans.

“Ugh!” Jiwoo quickly gets out of bed and runs straight into the shower.

Jiwoo stares into the mirror once she is out of the shower.

“What are you doing Jiwoo?” she asks herself and all she wants to do is crawl back in bed but she can’t.

She can only hear the way Matthew said her name last night. It made her heart skip a beat and send chills down her spine.

“Snap out of it Jiwoo!” she says to herself.

She quickly gets dressed and then grabs a quick breakfast before running out of the door. She was going to be late for work if she stayed at home twiddling her thumbs anymore.

She manages to catch the train on time and gets to work just at the last minute. She catches her breath before she goes up to her desk. She had managed to just sit down as her boss walked past. She manages to give him a fake smile as he walks past all the employees.

She dives straight into answering emails and taking customer calls. Bust despite trying to burry herself in the piles of work she could only think bout Matthew.

She digs her nails into his back and she knows she is going to leave marks but in that moment she didn’t care. And it didn’t seem like he cared either.

Jiwoo shakes her head and tries to concentrate back into work and even during lunch she just sat there pocking at her food while her co-workers talked away. She f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter