Chapter 6

Take a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiwoo gets home she is barely holding her tears back. Her shoes and bags have been tossed aside on the floor as she slumps down in front of the door. She buriers her head in her knees and lets her tears flow. It hurts her more than she thought it did.

She lets her tears flow and just sits there.

He runs his fingers through her hair as he just looks at her while hovering over her. They only had to look at each other and they both felt content. Jiwoo just wanted to be beside him and Matthew just needed her by his side.

He was just scared to hurt her. He wants to show her so badly that he yearns for her and her presence.

He kisses her gently and all she felt is his love.

Well, she thought it was love. Now she doubts herself and her feelings. Her regrets start to resurface.

I should have never done this.

She hears her phone ring but she ignores it. She doesn’t want to talk to anyone or listen to anyone. She just wants to be left alone.

There is a knock on her door and it makes her jump a bit. It takes her a minute to register that someone is knocking on her door. She signs and ignores it. Eventually whoever was at her door gives up and leaves. Jiwoo manages to get herself into the living room. She just lays on the floor and stares at the ceiling.

What have I done?

She doesn’t know how long she lays on the floor but just as she is about to doze off there is loud banging on her door. Now, despite her emotional feelings, she gets annoyed. She forces her body to get up and drags herself to the front door. She flings the door open and glares.

“Well, don’t you look happy”

“Go away, Taehyung”, she says as she tries to slam the door shut in his face but he places his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter