Chapter 9

Take a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He gently places a kiss on her cheek as he leaves her. Jiwoo watches Daehyun leave and disappear in the crowd.

He was cute you stupid girl!

Jiwoo scolds herself and she has this strong urge to slap herself. She sighs to herself as she runs her fingers through her hair.

Someone grabs her other hand.

“I miss your blonde hair”

Jiwoo is surprised and turned around to be met by a familiar pair of eyes. He has a smile on his face.

“Matthew?”

“Hey”

“Hi”

He is still smiling at her and she returns his smile. He was glad that the guy Jiwoo was talking to had left. Throughout the night his eyes had been following Jiwoo. The girl on his side barely got any attention from him as she talked and talked about stuff he didn’t care for it.

At first Jiwoo was with Somin so he felt quiet relaxed. He watched her dance with Somin and have a few drinks. Every once in a while some random guy would try and approach them but Taehyung would deflect faster than he could register what was going on.

It was clear that he liked Somin so much and Matthew wanted them to be together.

Throughout the night he watches Jiwoo. Somewhere along the way he lost the girl who was keeping him company. She must have left when she got no reaction. He didn’t care though. He just enjoyed watched Jiwoo dancing without a care in the world and the way she laughs makes his heart skip a beat.

She was beautiful and he couldn’t deny it.

He had these feelings for a long time. He couldn’t remember a time where he didn’t feel like this when she was around. He always thought that he didn’t deserve her so he dated other girls and slept around.

Now he had her but she didn’t belong to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter