Chapter 12

Take a Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwoo wakes us again next to Matthew but it’s different today. She wakes up later that usual. It was already 7 in the morning. There was no rush though as it was Saturday morning.

…and I’m hungry.

She stares at the celling and then to her side where Matthew is lying next to her with his back to her. His back was covered in nail marks from last night.

Jiwoo dug her nails into Matthew’s back as he kissed down her neck to distract her from the pain until it turns into pleasure.

He is gentle and comforts her more often these days. He runs one of his hands through her hair, which helps her relax a bit, more. It also eases her pain as he speeds up.

She moans his name and he groans into her neck.

She sighs before she quietly gets out of bed and gets dressed. She looks around his room and makes sure that she had grabbed all her things before quietly leaving his bedroom.

She looks around his kitchen and there is no food. This was typical as Matthew usually ate out or just ordered food. The fridge was empty. The cupboards were empty.

She sighs to herself again and then makes a quick decision. She grabs her things and puts her shoes on. She then runs out the door.

She comes back after half an hour with bags of groceries. She walks into the kitchen and then empties the shopping bags and starts getting the batter for pancakes ready. Not long after you could smell freshly made pancakes. She places the freshly made pancakes on paper plates she had bought.

She serves herself and saves a serving up for Matthew too. She quickly washes up and then sits alone on the breakfast bar and eats. She thinks about what she just did as she eats. She shouldn’t have done it, this was girlfriend behaviour. While she is lost in her thoughts she hears shuffling in Matthew’s bedroom and she panics.

She quickly shoves the half eaten pancake in and dumps the rest on Matthew’s plate. She still has pancake in as she manages to run out the door.

She sighs in relief as she manages to escape. Again she tells herself that she shouldn’t have done that.

I’m actually stupid.

She pushes her feelings away and slowly walks home.

After that incident, Matthew doesn’t call her. She doesn’t meet with him either but Jiwoo didn’t have much time to think about i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter