OPNM 2 🐣

Oppa! Please notice me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is an edited chapter.

 

All Luhan wants to do is to confess to the person he likes for 3 years. But why did it reach to this point? He’s not even expecting Jongin to return his feelings because he knows that he is undesirable (the reason he didn’t receive any gifts or admirers in his four years in this school). Then this happened, oh, fate has its own way to mess his final year in school.

 

“W-wait! Are you serious? You are always rejecting those who confess to you right? Why are you even sparing a glance at me and calling me y-your w-wife? I know I’m ugly so you can stop playing with me.” Okay, so much for trying not to stutter. 

 

Sehun’s smile vanished at what Luhan said. Oh gosh, Luhan thinks it is time to run away now because the man in front of him looks like he is about to murder someone, probably Luhan. He should really bring an adhesive tape next time because his mouth always finds a way to embarrass himself.  Luhan’s about to run away but Sehun tightened his grip on his hips. 

 

“Who the told you that? Tell me their names,” says Sehun seething. 


“W-what?” Luhan knows that it is not a brilliant idea to piss Oh Sehun off but he doesn’t understand why he suddenly ask for names. Names of whom?

 

“Tell me the names of those piece of s who called you ugly. I’m going to make sure that they will be expelled and blacklist them to any company they plan to work with.”

 

Luhan’s eyes almost popped out. Wait, did he heard it right? How much power does Oh Sehun holds to be able to do that? Luhan wants to think that Sehun is not serious but the latter’s face says otherwise. 

 

“N-no one! I’m the only one who thought that,” says Luhan in a high pitch tone. Sehun narrows his eyes at him, scrutinizing him if he is indeed telling the truth.

 

“Okay, I believe you, wife. But the moment I knew that someone’s tormenting you, they will have a piece of me.” Luhan’s eyes widened. Why is Sehun acting like he cares for Luhan? The doe eyed froze when Sehun caressed his face. Heat seems to accumulate on his cheeks and he can’t even breath properly now because of the close proximity. He can’t help but to gravitate his eyes to the deep abyss that is staring right through his soul. 

 

“You are beautiful inside and out, wife. If you can only see what I am seeing right now.” 
Luhan is now confused on what he feels now. His heart is beating rapidly and strongly against his left chest. This is more intense than what he usually felt when he is nervous or when he saw Jongin. Does it have something to do on what he ate earlier? Or does he have a heart failure? But they visited their family doctor last month and his heart is healthy. He pushed Sehun in attempt to lessen the speed of his heartbeat. Luhan concluded that Sehun is the reason of it when his heart calmed a bit. 

 

He didn't notice the pain and disappointment marring the usual straight face of Sehun.

 

“I-I still have something to do,” says Luhan in a shrill voice. He’s about to escape when Sehun held his hand.

 

“We have a practice game later at 4 in the afternoon. Can you attend?” Sehun said in a hopeful voice. 

 

Luhan already admitted that Sehun’s really handsome but the way he acts now, he looks so adorable and cute. Luhan’s surprised that Sehun has a side like this. As what he heard or even witnessed, Sehun never smiles or even smirks. He always carries the air of indifference so it is completely new for Luhan to witness it all. And Luhan is a complete er to anything or anyone cute so without thinking he nodded at Sehun. 
Before he can attempt to run again, Sehun pulled him closer to kiss his forehead then nuzzled his hair. They stayed in that position for who knows how long. He only snaps when there’s someone shouted. Blessed his short legs that can still run as fast as he can. He bolted away when he saw that there are so many students who saw them in that embarrassing position. Maybe he should try to rejoin their school's soccer team because he can still run that fast or it is a better idea to just jump off the highest building in their school. He doesn’t have a dignity to face everyone now. 

 

 ---


Luhan spent his time avoiding Oh Sehun for the whole day. Even his blockmates already knew the mess he stumbled. Everyone is talking about him and Sehun now. How he wish he can go back to his mundane life. He doesn’t like it when everyone seems to be prying his private life. He is thankful that Baekhyun and Jongdae is there to protect him though Jongdae at first also infuriates him by teasing him as if there’s no tomorrow. 

 

But his two friends are not always with him because they differ in some subjects. Luhan can’t believe that it even reach to the point that he hide in janitor’s closet. It is even harder to hide because not only Sehun’s fan girls are looking for him but Sehun as well. He can’t seem to understand how come Sehun can find him easily. He is either a wolf that can sniff his smell or maybe he planted a track device on him (which he doubt that either of the two is true).

 

He opened his locker while still remaining vigilant on his surroundings. He is still indecisive whether to attend Sehun’s practice game or not. If he will attend, Sehun’s fan girls will surely kill him but the advantage of that, he can also watch Jongin playing. He can’t help but to feel guilty, especially now that he remembered Sehun’s hopeful face when he asked him. He’s blaming his stupidity for not checking the person in front of him first before confessing! Even in the letter he wrote, Luhan didn’t indicated Jongin’s name so Sehun can still assume that it’s for him. It doesn’t help that both of them are basketball player and part of dance club. 


After half an hour of thinking, Luhan decided to attend the practice game. He needs to tell Sehun the truth. His conscience is not letting him rest. He can’t avoid him forever and he’s not that heartless to make Sehun look stupid. He looks like a nice guy despite of his cold exterior. He went to vendo machine first to buy a drink for Sehun as a compensation. 

 

‘Oh gosh, this is not enough as a compensation of the damage I’ve done,’ moaned Luhan internally. He is tempted to choke himself to death to escape the embarrassment and damage he have done to Sehun. 

 

“You look like you were about to jump in a building or a cliff, Lulu.”

 

“That’s what I’ve been planning, Dae. I don’t know what to do anymore.” Luhan whines, he looks like he is about to cry at any moment.

 

“You can do that but Sehun will surely follow you even to the depths of hell.”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Though I doubt if you will go to hell, heaven probably? But then, Sehun will not be allowed there.”

 

Luhan realized that his friend is going crazy. Maybe that is the result of long time pining to Kim Minseok, Jongdae’s crush who’s an engineering student. 

 

“You are talking nonsense, Dae. Where is Baek?”

 

“Where do you expect him to be? Of course he is prepping himself as usual. He told me that we can go first to the court.”


Jongdae pulled him to the direction of the basketball court. He clutched tightly on the gatorade he bought for Sehun. He unconsciously pouted while thinking of possible words he will utter when he sees Sehun. He really can’t trust his mouth anymore because the moment he got nervous, he’s just rambling nonsense. 


‘What shall I say?’ Luhan wants to cry now. He will try to convince his parents to let him transfer to other school. If he still can’t tell it to Sehun, maybe he will just resort to that. He didn’t even realized that Jongdae let go of his hand and that, they are already in the court. 

 

“You came” That’s what he heard before a warm embrace encased his small frame. He recognized it was Sehun based on the musky scent he smelled earlier in the morning. He is tempted to close his eyes and just sniff on Sehun’s neck. Wait, he sounds like a ert! He shouldn’t think about this. He should focus on what he will say to Sehun later. 

 

“I missed you.” Luhan’s eyes almost popped out of its socket. He can feel the blood rushing to his cheeks. Sehun is making it hard for Luhan. The former let him go of the hug but his arms still remains on Luhan’s hips while displaying his pearly white teeth.


Now, Luhan can’t think rationally anymore because of what Sehun did. He really looks good when he smiles like that.

 

“You look so adorable my wife,” says Sehun while caressing Luhan’s red cheeks. Sehun only noticed what Luhan’s been clutching when the cold container touched the former. 

 

“I guess this is for me then? What a thoughtful wife you are. You will be a good wife when we get married.”

 

How can Luhan tell Sehun about the truth when he’s like this? Where is the indifferent Sehun when Luhan needs him? He badly wants the ground to swallow him because he looks like red tomato now, for sure.

 

“Oh Sehun, back to the game!” Coach Yifan shouted at Sehun. Luhan can kiss Coach Yifan now for saving him from further embarrassment.

 

“Thank you for this, wife. Wait for me after the game, hmm?” Just when Luhan thought he can finally breathe, Sehun pulled him again and planted a kiss on the corner of his lips. It was only a brief contact but Luhan feels as if his soul was stolen from him. He is not even aware of the loud chatterings of the people around them and the loud cries of Sehun’s admirers. The kiss only lasted for about 5 seconds but it still left a warm and electrifying feeling that surge through his heart and soul. 

 

“A wife can give his husband a good luck kiss before a game right?” 

 

All Luhan can do is to blink at Sehun’s smiling face. He thinks that the heat in his cheeks will not dissipate anytime soon. Even when the newly arrived Baekhyun pulled him to the bleachers, he still stayed frozen. Luhan realized that he really can’t escape the mess he made anymore. Not when Sehun is treating him like that. 

 

 

With slumped shoulders, Luhan lets his body meets his beloved bed. He is so dead tired. He closes his eyes to let himself rest for a bit. He didn’t wait for Sehun when the practice game ended. Well, running away became a trend for Luhan since the plan-gone-wrong happened. He don’t know what to do anymore. He is so tired thinking. His friends are not helping him because they kept on suggesting to just go with the flow. Just when he was about to drift away, he felt someone sits on his bed. He frowns because there is one thing that he hates the most. And it is someone who touches his bed. Despite his soft nature, Luhan is quite territorial especially to his things such as his bed.
 


"Get off my bed, noona." He said in a hoarse voice. Only his elder sister has the guts to infuriate him (also Byun Baekhyun and Kim Jongdae). She finds it entertaining when Luhan is pissed (which rarely happened because Luhan’s really patient person).
 


"Noo--" Luhan felt like he was slapped 360 degrees when he saw the person sitting beside him. He immediately sits straight, his mouth gaping and eyes wide. He was far from sleepy right now.
 


"W-what are you doing h-here? Wait, h-how did you even get in my room? I mean, my parents and sister will not let a stranger in and most especially in my room. Not that you are a stranger to me because I knew you. And how did you locate my address? Did any of my friends told you? Those traitors, seriously, I will give them piece of my mind tomorrow." Luhan nervously rambles. 
 


"You've been avoiding me, wife." Sehun said in a monotone with underlying disappointment. Of all the possible replies that Luhan thought, this one is not what he ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter