Cute Changkyun

No words are needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three weeks, Kihyun started noticing little changes in Changkyun. He was stopping more often to stare at his drawings and even leaving his book aside sometimes. The elder loved those curious expressions the grayish haired threw him and he loved how he asked silently for permission to touch his pencils and different things he brought to the coffee shop. He was like a curious kid; a very cute one. His eyes shone when Kihyun explained what he could do with each item and he started telling him small tricks to draw.

That Sunday morning, he arrived a little late because he fell asleep but Changkyun was still there, waiting for him. What called the illustrator’s attention was that the younger didn’t have a book in his hand, he had a pencil and he was moving his hand around a different notebook from the one he always used. Kihyun smiled toothlessly, slowly walking to the table to greet the concentrated male. “Are you drawing?” the elder asked, eyeing the paper curiously. Changkyun lifted his gaze, getting really surprised at his hyung’s sudden appearance. “Wow, it’s good!” he took a quick glance at the sketch the younger was making and he was pretty good in Kihyun’s opinion. The grayish haired smiled, taking out his other notebook from his bag, together with his usual pen.

‘Thank you, hyung!’ he showed it to Kihyun. ‘I just wanted to see if I could do it... it seemed fun and I really wanted to try so I did it and discovered it was actually fun’ he explained and the elder chuckled, sitting down in front of Changkyun. Kihyun was happy because he wished to draw his companion while writing and he would be able to do it that morning.

“You seriously have talent, Changkyun-ah” the raven haired complimented, making the mute one grin happily. After that, he started writing again and Kihyun took the chance to ask for some coffee. Changkyun already ordered waffles for the both of them so he didn’t ask for food.

‘Can you teach me? I really want to learn something new and you are really good at this’ the younger surprised him with those words; he never thought the grayish haired would be eager to learn. Kihyun never taught anyone how to draw, it was something completely new for him but if that meant he would be able to see Changkyun more often, he was willing to accept. Maybe it would be fun to teach. Trying things was fun sometimes. ‘Please?’ he added, seeing no reaction from the illustrator. That pout on his lips was damn cute and Kihyun chuckled before finally nodding. A big smile decorated Changkyun’s lips and he started writing again on his tiny notebook. ‘Thank you! You won’t regret it’ the elder read. ‘I’ll be the best student you’ll ever have and also the oldest one’ they both laughed at that.

“I never taught anyone so you’ll be my first student” Kihyun said and Changkyun gasped in surprise. Maybe he thought the raven haired was a professor too. “You thought I was a teacher?” he asked and saw his companion nodding. “Oh, no, no” he chuckled. “I work for a magazine that contains only illustrations and artistic works... it’s pretty expensive” he explained, making Changkyun get even more curious about his job.

‘Whoa, you are amazing, hyung’ the grayish haired wrote, making him smile widely. ‘I’ll surely have the best teacher ever’ he added and Kihyun couldn’t help to giggle, feeling flattered by the other’s words. The waiter came back at that moment, placing his cup of coffee in front of him and leaving them alone after that. Changkyun stared at Kihyun for a few seconds to then change his notebook’s page and start drawing again. The elder didn’t know what he would sketch this time though he noticed it was a cup of coffee after a while. The illustrator found it well drawn and he grinned toothlessly because he knew he would be able to have fun with Changkyun and actually teach him some difficult techniques he knew.

Kihyun didn’t wait too much to start his own sketch; he patiently waited for the younger to write some time and it was now or never - he wasn’t writing but he was using a pencil and staring down at his notebook and it was enough for Kihyun to draw him -. Changkyun had a wonderful concentration. The raven haired could see him immersed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter