Drawing class

No words are needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kihyun was doing nothing inside his office that afternoon and his fingers kept on playing with his cellphone, turning it around several times while he tried not to text Changkyun. ‘Why am I so impatient? I just have to wait two more days to see him’ he asked in his mind but two days was a lot of time and he couldn’t wait without at least texting him. He already did it that week and he didn’t want Changkyun to get tired of him that fast.

Thankfully, before he went crazy and send the younger a message, his phone rang and he saw the grayish haired’s name on the screen. ‘Thank God’ he thought, opening the text quickly and smiling at the words written there. He felt so stupid for wishing so hard to receive a text message though it wasn’t something he could control.

From: Changkyun

Hi, hyung! How are you?

That was it, a simple question. But Kihyun couldn’t stop his grin from showing and he felt like a school girl talking to her crush. He typed a quick answer - trying not to sound so excited - and started sketching something his boss asked him. It wasn’t necessary to do it at that specific moment but he needed to distract himself a bit. When the next message came, he grabbed his phone so fast he almost made it fall and his boss saw him trying to catch the object midair when he opened his door. “What are you doing?” his superior asked and he blinked a few times before shaking his head with a light smile.

“Nothing” he said and the elder chuckled, walking closer to his desk to check on his work. It had two or three lines, no more, and Yoon Doojoon - his boss - turned to look at him with a questioning look. “What? I just started” Kihyun defended himself but his brain was still focusing on his cellphone because he wanted to open Changkyun’s text. Doojoon laughed and patted his back.

“I’m just messing with you” he walked to the door. “I’m bored as hell and I decided it would be fun to bother all of you” he added and the raven haired rolled his eyes. His superior was a very particular person, he loved mocking everyone so non of his employees knew if he was joking or talking seriously. “Keep on working” he opened the door and Kihyun felt his anxiety creeping through his body as he unlocked his phone’s screen. Once the elder left, he finally looked at the message and smiled toothlessly.

From: Changkyun

I’m fine too. I was drawing something but my dad came into my office and scolded me -.-

‘Cute’ he thought after reading that. Kihyun couldn’t believe Changkyun was 25 already, he seemed younger. His behavior made him look like a kid sometimes and the illustrator liked watching him; it was really interesting for him.

To: Changkyun

Oh... that’s a shame... can I see?

Kihyun sent it and kept on going with his own work - even if he didn’t want to -. Doojoon asked him for an abstract illustration though he had no inspiration at all. His hand started moving around the empty paper and he did whatever came to his mind. Nothing good could turn out from that but it was better than nothing. His cellphone rang again before he went on and he couldn’t draw anymore.

From: Changkyun

Do you have Kakao Talk ID? I could send you pics easily

Kihyun’s grin couldn’t be wider after he read those words. Of course he had a Kakao ID and he would willingly give it to Changkyun. He was curious to see what he had drawn and they could send stupid pictures to each other the moments they got bored.

To: Changkyun

Yes, I have! It’s not creative at all xD YooKihyun without spaces

He typed and waited for an answer though his Kakao Talk sounded this time. He quickly opened the application and saw a message from ‘I.M’. He assumed that was Changkyun and he confirmed it when he checked on his profile picture.

I.M

Hi :)  | 4:20PM

YooKihyun

4:20PM |  Hi there!

I.M

This is what I drew, I hope you like it... I used a black pen because

 it was the only thing I had xD  | 4:21PM

*Picture*  | 4:21PM

Kihyun waited for the attachment to open and the first thing he saw was Changkyun’s face hidden behind his drawing. He was covering his mouth and part of his nose with it and the elder smiled. He looked cute as always but it was weird to see him wearing a suit. Kihyun only saw him wearing casual clothes over weekends. The drawing was really good; the raven haired was even more excited to teach him at that moment. Changkyun sketched the view of Seoul he could catch through his office’s window but that black pen made the drawing interesting and Kihyun really liked it.

YooKihyun

4:23PM |  Wow, it’s really good! We’ll have fun on Saturday :D

I.M

Thanks, hyung :) Yeah, I guess we will.

What were you doing?  | 4:23PM

Changkyun kept on asking him things and he was happy because he wouldn’t have to feel anxious anymore. The younger seemed to be bored too and Kihyun was thankful. They had fun talking and they spent hours sending pics of themselves. They laughed a lot when they made a competition of derp faces and, the moment Doojoon came back to his office to bother him, he caught him laughing. It wasn’t something good because his boss assumed he had a girlfriend and he wouldn’t stop mocking him. It all ended only when he went home and he could go to sleep with a smile on his face because the grayish haired texted him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter