Sneaky kisses

No words are needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi again!! I'm back with another chapter ^^

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for the support <3<3

 

 

The next morning, Kihyun was making some pancakes for Changkyun while Ki played with his noisy plushy. The illustrator was waiting for the younger and he decided it would be good to have breakfast ready before he arrived. They sent messages to each other till late the night before; until Changkyun’s business dinner ended. The latter was extremely bored and he repeated how much he wished to be with Kihyun. The elder couldn’t stop smiling; he was still doing it at that moment while he remembered those sweet text messages.

Once he finished making breakfast, he placed everything on the table and, minutes later, the doorbell rang. Kihyun quickly pressed the button that opened the building’s main door and waited for Changkyun to knock on his apartment’s one. Not long later, the younger was in front of him, grinning widely. Kihyun couldn’t help to hug him tightly, parting a little to kiss his lips. The grayish haired caressed his lower back softly while he circled his neck and they stared at each other with bright smiles on their faces when they parted. Changkyun pecked his lips one last time before following him into the apartment. “I already made breakfast for you” Kihyun said and saw his companion widening his eyes at the sight of food. “I assume you like what you see” he joked and Changkyun laughed, nodding right after. “Oh, you brought your backpack!” the illustrator realized it when the grayish haired turned around. The latter took his cellphone out and typed something before showing it to Kihyun.

‘Yeah, I thought we were having class today? If you don’t want to, it’s okay :)’ it said and Changkyun then pocketed the device to greet Ki. The cat started biting the younger’s fingers but he quickly grabbed the plushy and threw it to the living room, making the animal follow it.

“I can teach you how to use oil painting today, it will be fun” Kihyun finally answered, kneeling beside Changkyun to play with Ki too. The grayish haired nodded in agreement and flashed him a tiny smile to then peck his cheek. “Please tell me you are staying today, at least for lunch” the elder kind of begged and his companion laughed before nodding once again. “Great! Hyungwon will surely come but we can ignore him” he added and Changkyun giggled.

‘It’s okay, Hyungwon-hyung is funny’ the younger typed, making Kihyun sigh.

“He’s funny... but really annoying when you are around” he spoke. “He likes you a lot, I don’t know if you noticed it” he kept on talking and they both chuckled. “If he weren’t straight I would say he’s trying to win you over” he joked and Changkyun laughed at his words.

‘He told me I’m like his little brother and then he said he’s better than you’ the younger wrote, giggling softly, and Kihyun made a mental note to punch Hyungwon later.

“He told you that, huh?” the illustrator rolled his eyes. “I’ll have a little talk with him later” he laughed evilly, making Changkyun chuckle, and then got distracted with Ki. He decided it would be good to change the subject and he remembered he already read three of the books the grayish haired gave him. “Oh! I forgot to tell you, I read three books already and they are amazing, I cannot stop reading” he said and Changkyun grinned widely.

‘I’m glad! If you want to borrow other books, you can tell me’ he typed and stood up after the illustrator answered with a nod. Kihyun motioned for his companion to sit down and followed him. They needed to eat before their class started and he knew Changkyun was starving, even if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter