New apartment, new life

No words are needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another chapter! ^^

Please enjoy :) next one will be the last one and it'll have the surprise :P haha

Thanks for all the support <3 you make me happy with your comments :D

 

 

 

Kihyun was getting impatient. Changkyun didn’t text him anymore that Saturday and he was wondering if his father took away his phone or something. Hyungwon was with him and he seemed worried too. “Nothing?” the tall one asked and the illustrator shook his head. “What if he murdered him?” he said and Kihyun rolled his eyes. Changkyun’s father could be strict but he wasn’t a maniac.

“He didn’t murder him, !” the elder sighed. “I’m sure he took his cellphone away from him, nothing more” Kihyun kind of yelled because he was growing more and more desperate each second and Hyungwon wasn’t helping at all. “It’s late, Hyungwon-ah” the illustrator was really tired and wanted the other to leave already. They had been the whole day together and his patience was getting to its limit. “Why don’t you go to sleep and I’ll tell you if he gives any sign” he started pushing his friend to the door, forcing him to agree. Hyungwon turned around the moment Kihyun managed to kick him out but the latter locked the door before he could answer. ‘I needed this’ he thought, walking to his bedroom.

When he was with his pajamas on, he slid into his bed, feeling Ki’s weight on his legs seconds later. Kihyun grabbed the cat to bring him closer and caressed his fur, leaving his cellphone on the pillow next to his head. He was about to fall asleep when the phone suddenly vibrated. His hands quickly reached for it - startling Ki in the process - and he frowned in confusion when he discovered it was a video call. Kihyun picked up and the first thing that greeted him was Changkyun’s face. The latter smiled cutely at him, waving his hand and showing him the place he was at. The illustrator realized it was a tiny apartment and he could imagine what his father said. “Changkyunnie!” Kihyun yelled happily. “I was getting worried!” he added and Changkyun silently apologized. “Where are you? What happened?” the elder couldn’t wait anymore so he asked the questions that were inside his head.

The younger took no time to grab his notebook, leaving his cellphone on a coffee table for a few seconds. He then lifted the phone and filmed his notebook. ‘It’s a long story but, in conclusion, he gave me money and wished me luck :)’ it said first and Kihyun smiled widely, feeling extremely relieved. ‘I spent the whole afternoon searching for an apartment to rent and I found this! It’s tiny but it had furniture and I really needed that. I bought sheets for the bed and I bought something to eat :) I still have to unpack my clothes but I’m really tired and I have two big suitcases D:’ Kihyun kept on reading and chuckled in response. Changkyun made a v-sign with his fingers and flashed him a cute, toothless grin, making his heart melt.

“I’m happy for you, Changkyunnie!” the illustrator wished they were together so he could hug him and kiss him. “Dummy, you could have told me... I would have helped you” he whined and the younger pouted, placing his cellphone on the table and leaving it standing with a speaker he had there. Changkyun then wrote something else and showed the notebook to the camera, letting his lover read comfortably.

‘I’m sorry, I didn’t want to bother you... I just thought it would be better to show you what I achieved’ he confessed and Kihyun chuckled once again. It was adorable the grayish haired wanted to do everything by himself to make others proud. Hyungwon was right, he seemed a lot younger sometimes. ‘I have enough money to live for at least 4 months but I’ll start searching for a job on Monday, I want to save this money to study something’ Changkyun smiled brightly after writing that and Kihyun felt the strong wish to be there again.

“I’m glad! You know you have my support in case you need anything” the illustrator assured and saw his lover nodding with a tiny grin plastered on his face. “I miss you” he said in a whisper. Changkyun moved his lips to tell him ‘me too’ and then made a heart with his hands, laughing right after. Kihyun giggled at that and stared at his gorgeous face for a while; not saying anything. The silence in between them was reassuring but he decided to break it. “Will I see you tomorrow?” he asked and the younger nodded furiously.

‘You can come here if you want to’ he wrote in his notebook and Kihyun accepted. He was eager to see Changkyun’s new apartment. ‘I can buy breakfast :)’ he showed his handwriting again and the address was under those words. The elder quickly took a sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter