Shut up, Chae Hyungwon!

No words are needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week went by and there Kihyun was, watching Changkyun while he played with Ki. The younger had a wide smile on his face; one that made the illustrator’s day brighten. His tiny apartment was quiet and he was enjoying the silence. His neighbors threw a party the night before and he couldn’t sleep at all. He thanked the heavens Changkyun noticed his tiredness and decided to end the class pretty quickly - 20 minutes after he arrived, to be exact -.

Kihyun’s smile grew wider the moment Ki climbed on the grayish haired’s stomach. He looked extremely cute gently offering his fingers for the cat to bite and grinning every time the animal followed his moves. The elder knew he was helplessly falling for Changkyun’s cuteness and he also knew he wouldn’t be able to stop his feelings from growing. The day he saw him crying, his own world almost crashed and he started considering he liked the younger. Maybe Hyungwon was right, he should just go for it if he wanted to.

Kihyun kept on staring at Changkyun, wandering around his manly but cute face and remembering about the day he saw him for the first time. He looked so serene just sitting by the window, reading one of the various books he owned. The illustrator never imagined he would be able to go and talk to him; it wasn’t something he usually did. He knew it was weird to Changkyun at first but he was extremely happy he achieved his objective.

When he felt his eyes slowly closing, a finger tapped his thigh softly, forcing him to abruptly open his lids. His companion was sitting on the floor next to him, holding Ki in his arms and letting him fall asleep there. Changkyun then took his cellphone to write something, showing it to Kihyun. ‘Hyung, if you want to sleep, I can leave’ he read and quickly shook his head.

“You don’t have to leave, Changkyunnie” the illustrator grinned toothlessly, sitting up on the couch. “Do you want me to make coffee?” he asked, rubbing his eyes to stay awake.

‘No, thanks’ Changkyun wrote. ‘I don’t want to disturb you... please tell me if you want me to leave’ he added and Kihyun rolled his eyes.

“I don’t want you to leave, dummy” the illustrator said, sliding his body through the soft couch to then land on the floor next to Changkyun and caress Ki’s fur gently. “You can stay with Ki while I sleep, I don’t mind” he proposed, considering he couldn’t keep his eyes open.

‘Are you sure? I don’t want to be a burden for you’ the younger told him though he seriously didn’t mind.

“I’m sure” he answered, standing up to then stretch his body. “I’m sorry about this, I should be teaching you right now” he felt a little guilty because Changkyun was paying and it wasn’t fair. But the grayish haired shook his head, showing him an expression that told him everything was fine. Kihyun loved that about Changkyun; he was a relaxed person and he didn’t make a big fuss about small things. “Thank you, Changkyunnie” he patted the kitten’s back softly. “I’ll be in my bedroom if you need anything, you can stay as much as you want to” he started walking in his dormitory’s direction. “Oh! Hyungwon might come” he let the other know and kept on going when he earned a slight nod from him.

 

Kihyun didn’t know how much time he slept. The moment he opened his eyes, the sky was getting dark and the city lights were starting to appear. He jumped out of his bed, quickly checking his reflection in the mirror before running to his living room. He was worried about Changkyun and he seriously wished he didn’t leave yet. It was Saturday and he had nothing to do; he wanted to be with the younger a little longer.

The illustrator searched everywhere for Changkyun until he turned to look at the couch and found him sleeping on it with Ki. The sight was the cutest he’d ever seen and he couldn’t help to grab his sketchbook with his usual pencil. The cat was quietly laying on the young male’s chest, going slowly up and down due to Changkyun’s steady breathing. The apartment’s lights were off and that meant Hyungwon never came. His neighbor was unpredictable and Kihyun t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter