The talk

No words are needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! I'm back ^^

I guess this story is about to be over haha

Maybe two more chapters :) I promise I'll write a gift for you hihihi :B

Thanks for the comments and the support <3

PS: I hope this chapter isn't too boring 

 

 

 

“Why would you want ice cream with this weather? You are lucky it wasn’t raining yet” Hyungwon scolded him after he finished telling the story of his Friday night and he was kind of right. That Saturday, the pouring rain didn’t let them see a meter away from them and Kihyun was cursing mentally because he was trapped inside his apartment with Hyungwon. His lover didn’t even text him yet and he knew he was busy, but he felt a little insecure. Maybe he got mad at him for that terrible idea of going out to eat ice cream. The illustrator stared at the younger’s coat - he kept it because Changkyun insisted - and stood up to grab it. “What are you doing?” Hyungwon interrupted his thoughts but he didn’t answer; he stuck his hand in one of the pockets and found a tiny chocolate with a note. ‘I hope you have a good night sleep! I love you <3 (I bought this when you were picking your ice cream’s flavor xD)’ it said and his heart missed a bit.

“Aww! Look at this!” Kihyun gave the note to Hyungwon - he couldn’t risk giving him the chocolate bar, he knew his friend would eat it to mock him -. “I knew the pocket was heavier!” he added, hugging the chocolate as if he was a teenager in love. He was in love but he was far away from being a teenager.

“He’s really cute, hyung! You should marry him” Hyungwon said and the elder rolled his eyes. Chae Hyungwon, the most exaggerated person in the world. “I told you he was perfect for you” he kept on going, giving the note back to its owner.

“Wait, I have to thank him” Kihyun grabbed his cellphone and opened his Kakao Talk application. “I guess the only obstacle is his father” the illustrator told his friend, suddenly remembering about the old man not giving Changkyun enough freedom. The latter was 25 years old but his father didn’t seem to understand that part; he treated him like a kid and Kihyun knew the reason: Changkyunnie’s mute condition.

YooKihyun

3:40PM |  Hi, my baby Changkyunnie! How are you?

I found the chocolate <3 Thank you!

You shouldn’t have, dummy!

I.M

Hey there! <3

I’m fine, just bored haha

I thought you would never find it so I’m glad you did :)

I miss you, hyung...  | 3:40PM

“What do you mean his father?” Hyungwon interrupted his messages with that question and he completely forgot he didn’t tell his best friend about Changkyun’s annoying father. Kihyun motioned with his finger for Hyungwon to wait so he could answer. He didn’t want to leave his baby hanging there; not when he told him how much he missed him already.

YooKihyun

3:41PM |  It took me a while to realize the pocket was heavier than before xD

I miss you too! Are you busy tonight? Maybe we can go eat ice cream again haha

(I’m kidding)

“His father treats him like a stupid kid” Kihyun sighed. “And he doesn’t let him go out that much, that’s the reason he leaves early and that’s the reason I don’t go to his house” he explained and Hyungwon nodded. “He doesn’t like talking about hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter