Avoiding Hyungwon

No words are needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!! I hope you enjoy this chap ^^ it has a lot of kissing ;)

Oh and I hope you aren't getting bored with this xD I know it's slow... and I'm sorry for that xD

Kisses! <3

 

 

YooKihyun

8:10AM |  Hi, Kyunnie <3 How are you?

Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?

I really want to kiss you without Hyungwon interrupting -.-

Changkyun read the message with a smile on his face and started typing an answer. They had been dating for a month already and Hyungwon kept on interrupting their making out sessions so Kihyun decided he wouldn’t open the door for him anymore. The younger thought it was a good idea though Hyungwon didn’t seem easy to avoid. Changkyun liked him but he completely agreed with his lover, he was a little too much sometimes and he was sure the tall one did it to piss Kihyun off. He seemed to enjoy that a lot and it was kind of funny when they ‘fought’. Their fights consisted in doing mean things to each other in a very subtle way and Changkyun realized it a few weeks ago.

His father was driving at that moment; they were heading to the company to start working. “Changkyun” the elder called his name, making him quickly lock his cellphone to pay attention to him; he got a little lost in his thoughts while he was typing. His father couldn’t see their texts because he didn’t even know he was gay and he didn’t like his son dating anyone, he wanted to choose some millionaire girl for him. “You have been receiving a lot of messages lately” he paused and the grayish haired hoped he would buy his lies because he didn’t feel like fighting that early in the morning - specially because he couldn’t defend himself properly without talking -. “May I know from who?” he asked and Changkyun flashed him a tiny smile before nodding. He took his cellphone, closed the message and opened a note to answer his father.

‘It’s just a friend, I met him a while ago and we are taking drawing lessons together’ he lied and saw the elder nodding. ‘He works early and we usually send funny messages to each other... but I’ll stop if I’m bothering you’ he added to make sure his companion didn’t get mad at him.

“You aren’t bothering me, I was just curious” his father said, holding a toothless smile on his face. “I’m glad you are making new friends. Do you have fun in your lessons?” he kept on asking things and Changkyun found it really weird, they usually didn’t have those civilized conversations.

‘Yes, I really like art’ the grayish haired typed, making sure to show it to the elder when he stopped at the traffic light. ‘And my teacher is really good, he’s Yoo Kihyun, the one from the art magazine’ he added, having the sudden need to mention his lover - even if he wasn’t saying anything about how loving and caring he was towards him or how gorgeous he looked all the time -.

“I don’t know who he is but I can tell he’s good, I’ve seen your work” the elder man said, surprising Changkyun big time. When did he see? All the drawings and paintings were in his bedroom, on his desk. “Don’t look at me like that, I care about you” he spoke after noticing his confused expression. “I went to your bedroom the other day to see if you were fine but you weren’t there” the younger remembered he went to Kihyun’s apartment on Tuesday without telling his parents. He was 25 already, he didn’t have to report everything all the time. “Where were you?” and there it was. Changkyun knew he wouldn’t be able to have a nice and quiet morning.

‘I was visiting my friend’ he quickly typed. ‘Dad, I’m 25’ he erased the previous message to write that and his father pretended to be innocent.

“So? I didn’t say anything, Changkyun. I’m not trying to control you, just relax” the elder’s voice was the only noise aside from the car’s engine and he seriously hated he couldn’t talk. He wished he could be able to answer without a cellphone or a notebook.

YooKihyun

8:20AM |  You are with your father, right? I can wait, don’t worry :)

Another text arrived and he opened it, smiling a bit as he read. He missed Kihyun a lot and he was glad he would see him that night. It was Friday and he hoped his father didn’t make one of those business dinners he hated so much. ‘Dad, I’ll go have dinner with my friend tonight, I want you to know’ he typed and showed it to the one beside him.

“Okay, don’t stay too long because we’ll have business lunch tomorrow” Changkyun mentally complained but decided to just nod and face it.

I.M

Hi! <3 I’m fine, hyung, you?

I’ll go :)

Yeah, I’m with my father, I’m sorry for taking so long...  | 8:22AM

YooKihyun

8:22AM |  I’m fine too!

Great! I miss you so much...

Doojoon-hyung is beside me... he wants to meet you

I.M

I miss you too :) even if we saw each other on Tuesday xD

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter