First date

No words are needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!! Here goes the next chapter hihi!

Hope you like it <3 I'm sorry I took so long... I was writing the one shot and studying for my exams but I'm free now :D

I hope I can update faster ^^

Thanks for the encouraging comments you always leave <3!

 

 

 

After Changkyun asked him out last Sunday, they couldn’t stop talking. It was as if the younger wasn’t shy around him anymore and he kept on sending pictures of himself to Kihyun. The latter wasn’t complaining, he sent pictures back, showing him how Ki was doing too. He liked how the grayish haired slowly seemed to be more comfortable with him and he was anxious to meet him on Saturday. It was the first time they wouldn’t have a drawing class; they would go to the park to have their first date.

When he left Changkyun’s house the other day, they hugged tightly and the younger pecked his cheek. Kihyun was worried about his health but, after a few days of taking his medicine, he was feeling way better. The only good part of his disease was that he didn’t have to work and his father didn’t bother him that much. Kihyun’s cellphone rang, interrupting his thoughts, and he smiled as he saw Changkyun’s name.

I.M

Kihyun-hyung!  | 10:30AM

YooKihyun

10:30AM |  Good morning, Changkyunnie :)

I.M

I miss you <3  | 10:30AM

Kihyun’s heart raced when he read that and he couldn’t help to think Changkyun was the cutest thing ever. It was a thought that repeated a lot inside his mind since he met the younger male; it was inevitable when he was cute all the time. That morning, it was the last time Changkyun would stay home; his father already told him to work that Friday because he was almost healed. His fever disappeared completely and he looked less pale.

YooKihyun

10:31AM |  Aw, you are really cute! Me too :)

I.M

:) I just woke up and I feel really good, I guess I’m not sick anymore  | 10:31AM

YooKihyun

10:31AM |  That’s great! I’m really happy you feel well.

I can’t wait to see you on Saturday!

Kihyun couldn’t stop himself, he said cheesy things to Changkyun before and he was doing it more often after his confession. The younger didn’t seem to mind tho, he answered equally excited. They weren’t face to face to see if he was blushing or not but Kihyun was sure he did it.

I.M

I can’t wait either!

I know I already said it a million times but...

Thank you for taking care of me last Sunday :)  | 10:32AM

YooKihyun

10:32AM |  You don’t need to thank me!

I did it because I wanted to ^^

Oh! Don’t get scared if Hyungwon appears out of nowhere on Saturday...

I told him what happened and he’s overexcited...

He warned because he didn’t want Changkyun to get scared. Hyungwon wasn’t someone subtle when it came to keep secrets; he wasn’t efficient for that.

I.M

Oh... will he pinch my cheeks like the other time?

I hope not D:  | 10:32AM

YooKihyun

10:32AM |  I don’t really know...

Just be ready for anything haha

I.M

Okay xD

I’ll make breakfast, do you want me to call you?  | 10:33AM

YooKihyun

10:33AM |  I’d love to but I can’t, Doojoon-hyung wouldn’t leave me alone -.-

I.M

It’s okay :) I’ll talk to you later!

Bye, hyung <3  | 10:33AM

YooKihyun

10:33AM |  Bye, Changkyunnie <3

Eat well :)

And they ended their talk there. It was just in time considering Doojoon entered his office seconds later to bother him.

 

 

Changkyun’s face appeared behind the door the moment he opened it. It was Saturday and Kihyun was really excited to go out with the younger. The latter smiled widely at him and stepped forward to give him a hug. “Hi, Changkyunnie” the illustrator said, squeezing his companio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter