Relaxing

No words are needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Kihyun didn’t have to doubt about where to draw. He was certain he wanted to be in that same coffee shop he’d been going for three weekends. That cozy and warm coffee shop where he found an interesting person he wished to study better to caught up more details. His unique face inspired Kihyun; more than anything he ever sketched before. He didn’t know the main reason why Changkyun caught his attention like that but he was curious to know more.

Kihyun pushed the door of the shop open and carefully looked around to see if the grayish haired was somewhere to be seen. There he was, in his usual spot, having his usual coffee while reading a completely different book from the one he read the day before. The sunlight that entered the window threw colors at him and made everything perfect for the illustrator to draw. He carefully approached the table, not to scare the other. He waved his hand, not making a sound until he remembered Changkyun wasn’t deaf, he was just mute. Kihyun palmed his face internally and cleared his throat, seeing no reaction from the concentrated male in front of him. The latter finally lifted his gaze and made eye contact. His bright smile told Kihyun he wouldn’t mind being drawn again that Sunday morning.

“Hi there” the elder softly said and Changkyun waved his hand at him, motioning with both of them for Kihyun to sit down. The raven haired did it with no hesitation, placing his sketchbook on the table carefully. “Thanks” he talked again when all his stuff were settled. “How are you this morning?” he asked and saw Changkyun taking out his little notebook with his pen.

‘I’m fine, hyung, you?’ the grayish haired showed those words to him with a toothless grin resting on his face. Kihyun told him he was fine too and ordered some coffee with something to eat, not letting Changkyun say no this time. ‘You are just drawing me, it’s not like I’m working, you don’t need to pay me with anything’ the younger added after Kihyun ordered.

“It’s not like I’m paying you, it’s just breakfast and I feel that I need to thank you someway” the raven haired explained and his companion nodded in understandment. “Are you studying literature?” Kihyun changed the subject, wishing to know more about the younger. The latter shook his head and motioned with his hand for him to wait while he wrote on his notebook.

‘I like reading but I’m working for my father in his electronics company’ he rolled his eyes as if it was the worst job ever. ‘He says I won’t be able to do anything with my condition’ he lifted his notebook once more and Kihyun shook his head in disbelief.

“It isn’t like you cannot read or study” the raven haired couldn’t understand parents sometimes. “You are mute, not stupid” he said and Changkyun pointed at him, showing him a that’s-what-I’m-saying expression. “Oh! Look” Kihyun remembered he finished his sketch the day before so he wanted the grayish haired to see it. “I added some touches at home” he added and his companion gasped, getting surprised.

‘Wow, it’s amazing!’ Changkyun wrote and gave him a thumbs up before the waiter returned with Kihyun’s coffee and the food he ordered. The latter thanked the worker and started drinking coffee. The younger stared at him for a few seconds, not knowing if he should eat or no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter