Introducing ..... Oppa

When Sparks Fly!!!

Yong Hwa felt intense jealousy squeeze his heart, watching Shin Hye wrapped around another man's arms. He wanted to snatch her and hide her from this man. She belonged to him!

"Oppa! When did you arrive in Seoul?" Shin Hye asked, her smile wide with happiness. She still has her arms wrapped around his waist. The young man wrapped his arm around her shoulders possessively.

"Just this morning." he answered, smiling sweetly at her.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're coming home? I would have met you at the airport."

"I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, you did. Did you bring something for me from France?"

"Of course. I'll give it to you tomorrow. I didn't bring it with me."

Yong Hwa, feeling left out and overcome with jealousy, cleared his throat, reminding them of his presence. They seemed to forget that he's also there.

"Oh, sorry!" Shin Hye exclaimed contritely. "Oppa, this is Jung Yong Hwa. He's my friend. His mom and mine are best friends since they were kids." Shin Hye introduced Yong Hwa.

She turned to look at Yong Hwa and said "Yong, this is my childhood friend and Jung Min oppa's best friend, Kim Hyun Joong. He went to France a year before me, so when I went there he became my constant companion."

Kim Hyun Joong offered his hand to Yong Hwa which he reluctantly took and shook hands with. Hyun Joong's handshake is firm and he offered him a friendly smile but Yong Hwa didn't smile at him in return.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to steal this lovely young lady for a while." Hyun Joong said, pulling Shin hye to his side and away from Yong Hwa before he can protest.

'I do mind!' Yong Hwa snarled silently. 'I was going to talk to her first!'

Shin Hye looked at him in apology before allowing Hyun Joong to pull her with him. Yong Hwa stared after them in anger and jealousy. He wanted to run after them and pull her away from him. He wanted to punch that handsome face and tell him to go back to wherever he came from! That guy has an offending timing! HE HATE KIM HYUN JOONG!

 

He was walking along the hallway, lost in his angry thoughts, getting in and out of the rooms when he bumped into Bom.

"Did you see Shin Hye?" Bom asked.

"Yeah." he replied in a desolate tone. "She was with me a few minutes ago but she went with some guy somewhere and haven't returned yet."

"A guy?" Bom asked curiously. "Who?"

"Kim Hyun Joong"

Yong Hwa saw the sudden excitement lit her eyes.

"Kim Hyun Joong is back?" she gushed in excitement, her lips wide with a smile. "Oh! Shin Hye must surely be ecstatic to see him."

"Yeah, she is." he replied glumly. "Who is he anyway? Aside from being Jung Min's best friend? Why is she so excited to see him?"

"Uh-hmmm.... I can sense some jealousy around the air." she teased, looking closely at him.

He tried to avoid looking at her but Bom is very perceptive.

"Yeah, you are jealous!" she cried out with a smirk. "Come on, let's go outside for some fresh air and I'll tell you all about him." Bom grabbed his hand and pulled him with her. They went outside at the front garden and sat on a bench.

"You're curious about him and Shin Hye, aren't you?"

"Huh? Who, me?" he asked innocently.

"Yeah, you! You're curious about them, aren't you?"

"No, not really." he lied.

"Oh come on! Stop denying it. I can see in your eyes that you're dying with curiosity."

"Ok, fine! You caught me. Now, tell me what's between them?"

"Nothing."

"What?"

"I said there's nothing between them except friendship."

"Oh, come on! There was a different sparkle in her eyes when she saw him and she kept on calling him 'Oppa Oppa'!" he said the last in a high-pitched voice, imitating Shin Hye.

"They are very close with each other. I am close to him too. She calls him that 'coz he's like a brother to her." Bom explained. "Although I have to admit that she has a huge crush on him. Who wouldn't? He's so handsome and charming."

"He's in love with her." he stated. He can sense that the other guy has feelings for Shin Hye.

"I don't know about that. If he has, he's never said anything aboutit. He always treated her like his little sister and nothing more."

Yong Hwa wanted to believe her. He desperately needed it to be true. He knew that if his gut feeling is true then he'll have a huge competition for Shin Hye's heart. He's scared that if Kim Hyun Joong is in love with her and will confess to Shin Hye, she might reciprocate his feelings for her. He's afraid to lose her now that he finally found her. The girl who tamed and possessed his heart

 


 

Dear Readers, this chapter is quite short, I know. Originally, this is a longer chapter but I cut it in two 'coz I wanted this chapter to be all about the new  guy (Kim Hyun Joong). He will be a prominent character in the succeeding chapters *_*

I don't know when I can post the next chapter. I hope I can post it tomorrow.... but I won't promise anything yet 'coz I'm quite slow in encoding. I easily get distracted when I type that's why it take me few days and even a week just to finish a chapter hehe. But I'll try to update it, just don't expect too much, okay?

What do you think of the new character that I added? Do you like him? Are there any Kim Hyun Joong shippers among my readers. If there are let me know 'coz I do like him too hehehe

Please leave your comments 'coz I do love reading them *_*

Thank you guys for all the comments....