Love is in the Air

When Sparks Fly!!!

"So.... you win." Hyun Joong said to Yong Hwa. "Congratulations!"

The two guys are standing outside the Oasis bar, while Shin Hye was still inside. Yong Hwa saw Hyun Joong outside the bar, waiting for him.

"This has never been about who was the best man." Yong Hwa corrected him. "What I was fighting for was my happiness... her love."

"I know." Hyun Joong said softly. "That was what I wanted too. But I guess it's too late for me. She loves you, not me."

For the first time, Yong Hwa felt sorry for the other guy. Now that he has Shin Hye's love and confident of her feelings for him, he can be moresympathetic to the other guy.

"Yeah," he mumbled, not knowing what to say or how to reply to the other guy.

"Take care of her," Hyun Joong ordered in a soft voice. "Don't make her cry."

"Don't worry. I will take care of her." Yong Hwa assured him. "Her happiness is my happiness."

"Hey guys!" Shin Hye's cheerful voice interrupted their conversation. "What are you two talking so seriously about? Did someone die?" she joked.

"Oh nothing!" Hyun Joong replied, plastering a smile on his face. "I was just telling him to take care of you now that he's officially your boyfriend."

"Oh! Ihope you didn't scare him away!" she reproached him. "We just started dating, and I don't want him to be turned off immediately!"

"Don't worry. I didn't scare him away." Hyun Joong assured her. "From what I can see, he's a determined and strong-willed person."

"Yeah, I know. And he just proved to me in the most romantic way how determined he is." she replied, smiling widely as she slipped her arm around Yong Hwa's waist. "And I am very lucky to have him."

"Hhhmmm.... I am luckier 'coz I have your love." Yong Hwa sweetly whispered in her ear, making her giggle giddily.

"Ehem!" Hyun Joong cleared his throat loudly, trying to catch their attention. "Now, that's rude!" he complained when the two didn't seem to hear him.

The couple ignored him and continued to throw goo-goo eyes at each other, lost in the world of their own. Hyun Joong shook his head and smiled in resignation before turning away to leave the lovebirds alone. He knew that they needed privacy and that no amount of loud talking will distract them from mooning over each other.

"Oh.... by the way," he paused a few distance from them, turning to look at the couple who were still busy staring at each other's eyes. "When are you going to tell your parents about your relationship? I'm sure your moms will be beyond ecstatic to hear the good news."

At the mention of their moms, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye felt as if a bucket of cold water was splashed over their heads. Gawd! How will they break the news to their moms without any champagne popping and balloons scattered all over the house. They just hope that they won't go overboard in their celebration.

"We will tell them the news tomorrow." Yong Hwa declared.

"Alright. That's good. I'm sure it will be a cause for celebration." Hyun Joong said then turned to look at Shin Hye. "I forgot to tell you that I'll be gone for a month."

"What? Why?" Shin Hye asked in surprise.

"I'll be in Jeju Island. I will oversee the construction of the new resort that we are building."

"I will miss you, Oppa!" Shin Hye said as she rushed to his side and hug him. "You take care of yourself, okay?" Hyun Joong nodded.

"I will." he promised.

"Don't be a stranger." she instructed. "Keep in touch!"

"I will, I promise." he whispered, giving her a peck on the cheek before leaving.

Shin Hye stared at Hyun Joongs retreating back once more before turning to look at Yong Hwa who was patiently waiting for her.

"I guess it's time to tell the others, huh?" she stated dubiously, raising her eyebrows at him in question.

"Yeah, I think so too." he agreed with a smile.

 

***************************

 

"Waaahhhhh!!! I knew it! I knew it!" Dara screamed loudly, making the others wince and cover their ears. "I've always thought that there was something going on between the two of you! You were just too stubborn to admit it!"

All the Park quintet and the Blue Idiots were present and chatting at the back garden of the Park Mansion. Shin Hye and Yong Hwa called them for their little get together and to break the news. The other members of the Blue Idiots already knew about the news so they were not that surprised.

"Wait!" Min Young exclaimed, raising her hand to get their attention. "When did the two of you started to officially date? We all know that you two already hang out every day, but we want to know when you really started dating?"

"Yah! That's already between me and Yong Hwa." Shin Hye scolded her.

"Hmp!" Min Young growled in irritation.

"Congratulatiions!" Bom greeted the two happily. "I've always known that you two were attracted to each other. You just loved to pretend otherwise. Kekekeke!"

"Thanks." Yong Hwa smiled in response. "I guess it was obvious to all, huh?"

"YES! IT WAS!" the group chorused loudly and started laughing boisterously.

"Ehem!" Bom cleared loudly, making the others look at her. I, too, have an announcement to make."

The group looked  at her expectantly, waiting for her to continue.

"Well.... since we're all here together, and Yong Hwa and Shin Hye confessed to their relationship, I too have an announcement to make." she said with a wide smile on her lips and a blush on her cheeks. "I'm getting married!" she announced, raising her hand to show the glittering diamond on her finger.

There was moment of stunned silence at her announcement, then the girls jumped up from their seats to rush to her side and give her congratulatory hugs and kisses.

"Congratulations!" they all cheered excitedly.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" Dara suddenly exclaimed, bringing the cheerful mood to a sudden halt. "We didn't even know that you were dating anybody!"

"Yeah! Dara's right!" Jung Min interjected, turning on the big brother mode with the severity of his tone. "You didn't tell us you were seeing someone esclusively. Who is the guy? Why didn't you tell us about him?"

"Slow down, will you?" Bom exclaimed, holding her hands up. "One question at a time please." She looked at the others with a sheepish expression on her face and exhaled in exaggeration before continuing. "Yes, I am dating someone special for more than a year now."

"WHHHAAAATTTT???!!!" the three girls shrieked in unison.

"Calm down, please!" Bom snapped at them. "I didn't tell you about him 'coz I knew this would be your reaction. Besides, if you knew about it, it wouldn't be long before Mom and Dad will find out about it. You know them, they're going to interrogate the poor guy."

"You're right." Shin Hye commiserated with her. "And before you know it, they will already be planning your wedding."

"Or worse," Dara butted in. "they could scare the guy away before you even reach first base.... how sad! Kekekeke!"

Bom lightly slapped Dara on her shoulder. "Haist! Dara! You and your naughty mind!"

"Well, I have to applaud you for being able to keep this a secret for a year. You really are quite good at hiding things kekeke!" Min Young teased.

"It's too bad you're already taken." Jong Hyun said in a melodramatic voice, then turned to look teasingly at Dara and Min Young. "but I hope you two are still single and available? Kekeke!"

Min Hyuk who was sitting next to Jong Hyun suddenly scampered to Dara's side and sat next to her. "If you're still single and available, will you consent to be my girl?" he grinned sweetly and boyishly at her. "I'm handsome, adorable and the nicest guy in the planet. I think we'll make a perfect match."

"Really?" Dara giggled, smiling like a fool at Min Hyuk. "Hhhhmmm, I think you're right. But I want to know what you will do to win my heart."

"I'll serenade you every day. Singing a song to a woman makes her feel beautiful and loved, right?"

"Yeah! You're absolutely right!" she giggled, visibly shivering in delight. "Let me hear you sing, please Min Hyuk."

Min Hyuk looked at Jung Shin who was holding a guitar and bid him to hand over the instrument

 

 

 

"Oh God!" Yong Hwa muttered in Shin Hye's ears. "If these two will end up a couple, I don't know if I will celebrate or mourn."

"Why? What's wrong with them?" Shin Hye asked. "I think they'll make quite a pair. They're both very adorable, innocent but full of mischief."

"Exactly! Individually they are already a handful, together they are menace. I bet even the most hardened terrorist will refuse to capture for fear of their sanity." Yong Hwa exagerrated laughingly. "I can see myself turning very religious if they end up together."

"Why is that?" Shin Hye chortled prettily.

""Coz I'll be praying to God everyday for peace and quiet."

They laughed softly as they imagined what it would be like for them if that happened.

Jong Hyun, not to be outdone by Min Hyuk, sat next to Min Young and handed her a wild flower he picked on the ground.

"Oh pretty lady, please end my misery and be my girl, I beg you!" he whispered loudly, making Min Young blush prettily.

"How can I agree to be your girl when I don't even know you." she pouted, going along with his drama. 

"Well, I can remedy that!" he said, then turned to Min Hyuk. "Give me the guitar please."

He positioned the guitar on his lap, stared at Min Young's eyes and said "This one's for you. I hope you like it."

 

 

After Jong Hyun sang, Min Young pinched his cheek while giggling prettily. "Oooohhh that was so sweet! If you sing to me everyday, I can guarantee you that you'll win my heart easily. I'm a er for guys who can sing, you know."

Jung Shin, who was watching his two friends make a fool of themselves, and was secretly envious of their obvious charm, snapped at them. "Haist! You two look like a fool!" he roamed his eyes around him and saw that almost everyone had a pair---- Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, Min Hyuk and Dara, and Jong Hyun and Min Young while Bom is already engaged. It was only him and Jung Min who did not have a partner, and he did not know if the other guy is already taken. Gaaahhh!!! He won't sink so low as to pair himself with another guy. He might look pretty among the Blue Idiots but he was 100% man.

"Yeeesh! This is so unfair!" he complained loudly. "Why is it only me left without a partner? Bom noona, if ever you and your boyfriend won't end up together, don't forget to call for me, okay?" he joked.

"Yah! Pabo, don't hold your breath on that or you'll pass out!" Bom laughed at him.

"Unnie!" Shin Hye called out to Bom. "You did not tell us who the lucky guy is! Do we even know him?"

"Yeah, you know him Shin Hye. He's....."

Before Bom can continue speaking, they heard firm footsteps approaching them. They turned in unison to look at the intruder and saw a very handsome young man standing before them.

"Jagiya! You're here!" Bom cried out in obvious happiness, rushing to his side.

The Park quintet stared in stunned amazement at the new guy, their jaws hanging open in surprise.

"KIM JAEJOONG!" they all exclaimed in surprise.

 


 

CHINGUS, TO ALL MY READERS AND SUBSCRRIBERS!!!

I'm really sorry for the super late update guys!!!! I've been so busy with work that I barely had energy to write down anything or even go online. I'm really really really sorry. I can't promise to update constantly 'coz I don't know if I'll still be able to check aff regularly. I really appreciate all those who dropped by my wall and asked after me. I'm alright chingus, just busy with work.

Many of you might wonder (or not) why I was able to regularly update before and not now. Well, just a little info about me. I'm a physical therapist. Before, I had a lot of free time 'coz I worked as a home care pt and only visits my patients at their houses and spend an hour or two for treatment. And I only had at least 3 patients a week. But since June this year, I applied as a physical therapist at a government hospital. Now, I handle at least 15 to 20 patients a day (if anyone is a pt here, you'll know that it's quite lot), and I'm drowning in paperworks. So, that explains my long absence. I'm really sorry guys. 

Thanks to:

 

anjellie_ka: chingu, thanks for accepting my friend request in fb =) hope this update makes you smile and make up for my long absence =)

laz_15: chingu, I'm glad you liked my last update =) I think he was cute when he was having all those jealousy feat =) hope you enjoyed reading this latest update =)

hanaplor: chingu, thanks for dropping by my wall and asking how I was =) I'm just great chingu.... how about you? I hope everything is fine with you =)

miss-hitomi: chingu, I hope you like this update =) there's more of Min Hyuk and Dara here =) they're so adorable, I like to pairthem together =)

CodeNameYS: yong hwa's jealousy is very cute =) thanks for the thumbs up =)

citaphils : I agree with you chingu =) when a guy (especially Yong Hwa) gets jealous it's very cute kekeke

burgercoffeyuri252sailormoon87: sorry for making you wait chingu =) hope you like the update =)

 BlaCK-LoVE: how's your nose chingu? hope it's no longer bleeding from last time? kekeke.... I'm so happy that you loved the previous chapter =) hope I can still measure up to your expectations =)

syonghwa: isn't it very sweet when guy gets possessive on you? it just sent shivers up and down my spine kekeke 

geunshin4ever: chingu, I respect your choice of partner for psh... I have no problem with both guys.... I just don't like it when those two guys are paired with other girls kekeke.... pretty crazy, right? =)

Villary: yeah, their kiss was reminiscent of their heartstring days =) that's where I got my inspiration for that particular scene =)

 

Chingu!!!! Please comment and subscibe =) I'd love to hear from you =)