You've Fallen For Me

When Sparks Fly!!!

A week has passed since the night they confessed their feelings for each other. They agreed to keep their relationship a secret so as not to cause too much excitement and uproar. They knew that if their parents, especially their moms, will find out that they are already a couple they will start discussing weddings and stuff. Gah! Their moms mean well but they tend to go extreme in their excitement.

They didn't tell Yong Hwa's band mates and the other Park quintet to avoid endless needling and teasing. Besides, they just couldn't trust Min Hyuk and Dara to keep their mouth shut about things like this. Their mouths tend to spout things before they can control it.

They deinitely didn't want the whole campus to know about them. They didn't know how the Yong Hwa-obsessed fan girls will react to the news. They could either be too supportive of them or there might be some crazies who will try to make Shin Hye's life a living hell. Shin Hye on the other hand, has also gained a fair share of fan boys among the college guys. Most of these fan boys are tall, muscular foot ball players. Yikes! They could actually beat the living daylights out of Yong Hwa! He might be the heart throb of the campus and an excellent guitarist, but an athlete - he's not!

Besides, keeping their relationship a secret is kinda fun. It was thrilling every time they sneak away to spend time alone and share some gentle kisses.

"Hey, Yong!" Jung Shin called out to Yong Hwa. "Where have you been? Where is Shin Hye?"

The three were already in the music room practicing for their gig that night when Yong Hwa stepped inside.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her around." he lied straigh-faced. The truth is that they were together just a few minutes ago. They sneaked behind the music hall after their first class to spend time together.

They stayed there for almost an hour, away from the prying eyes of their friends and the rest of the students. They ate the food Shin Hye brought and whispered sweet nothings in each other's ears.

Yong Hwa hid the giddy smile on his face when he recalled the sweetest moment of that one hour.

"Shin Hye, love, now that you are my girlfriend, I hope you won't get mad at me when I steal kisses from you, right?" he whispered naughtily.

They sat on the grass, side by side, their head and shoulder touching each other.

"Why? Are you planning on stealing more kisses from me, huh?" Shin Hye asked laughingly.

"Hhhmmm... maybe? Are you going to complain?" he asked in a mock-hurt voice.

"You don't have to steal kisses from me, you know. All my kisses belong to you." she whispered, leaning closer until their lips touched in a gentle kiss.

"Yah! Yong! Why are you smiling like that?Are you hiding something from us?" Min Hyuk asked when he saw the mysterious smile on Yong Hwa's face.

"Huh? What?" Yong Hwa asked, startled.

The three guys left their seats and hurriedly went to stand in front of him, their gazes telling him to spill out ---- or else!

"Hey! What's the meaning of this Yong? Are you hiding something from us?" Jung Shin asked.

"Yah! Does this have anything to do with Shin Hye?" Jong Hyun suddenly asked.

"Whaaa ----" Yong Hwa stammered in shock. Yikes! Did they somehow find out about his relationship with Shin Hye?!

"Wait wait wait!!!" Min Hyuk butted in, raising his hands to stop the other two from speaking. "That night... the night you suddenly left the bar with Shin Hye... What was that about?"

"Huh?" Yong Hwa muttered, speechless. Darn it! Min Hyuk and his infernal nosiness is going to get him in trouble!

"He was with Shin Hye that night? How come we didn't know that?" Jung Shin asked.

"Oh! Did I forget to mention that little detail?" Min Hyuk asked with a penitent smile, scratching his head like an adorable little boy. "It must have slipped my mind. Sorry!"

"That's not important." Jong Hyun dismissed Min Hyuk's apology. "What we want to know is if there's something going on between the two of you that we should know about."

"Huh.... uh... oh.... nothing!" Yong Hwa stuttered, his face turning bright red.

The three guys looked at him with raised eyebrows, obviously not believing him. They were about to question him more when they were interrupted by the opening of the door.

They saw Shin Hye step in the room, her face flushed pink. They threw penetrating looks between Shin Hye and Yong Hwa several times before silently returning to their seats to resume practice. 

"Did I miss something?" Shin Hye asked.

"Oh... nothing!" the three guys chorused in a meaningful voice, throwing them teasing looks.

"Just ignore them." Yong Hwa instructed her. "I do."

 

**************************

 

But Yong Hwa's bubble of joy is starting to burst slowly and surely.... one by one. The joy of keeping their relationship a secret is taking a toll on his sanity.

Although he knew that Shin Hye loved him and not Hyun Joong, his presence in Shin Hye's life still bothered him. He knew that just one mistake from him will make Hyun Joong step in and steal her away. Knowing that the other guy spends almost every night at Shin Hye's home is not helping with his peace of mind.

He entered the classroom and saw the girls gossiping excitedly. Nothing new there. He sat on his usual seat near the window. Unfortunately, it was just a few seats away from the gossiping girls. He can't help but hear some of their conversations.

"Kyaaahh!! This picture confirms our suspicion! They are a couple!" Sarang exclaimed.

"Where did you get this picture, Sarang?" Hee Joo asked.

"I won't reveal my sources. If I do, I might not be able to get scoops like this anymore!" Sarang said, shaking her head.

"Shin Hye and Hyun Joong looks really sweet in this pic. They are obviously in love with each other!" one of the girls made the observation.

Yong Hwa's ears perked up when he heard the names mentioned. Unable to suppress his curiosity, he stood up and approached the group. He grabbed the picture from Hee Joo's hand and stared intently at it.

02.jpg

Ggggrrr!!! They looked so sweet in the picture! The way they stared in each other's eyes seemed as if they were having a silent conversation. Their body language spoke of closeness and familiarity..... and of deep affection. Jealousy and insecurity was slowly searing his chest. Darn it! He wanted to tear the picture apart and burn it!

"It's too bad that you and Shin Hye are just friends." Sarang said in an irritatingly nasal voice. "You two would have made a lovely couple."

"But this picture says it all!" Hee Joo smirked at Yong Hwa. "Hyun Joong and Shin Hye are in love! They make a perfect pair!"

"You don't know what you're talking about!" he snarled at Hee Joo and the other girls. "You better keep your mouths shut and stop spreading gossip!" he pierced Sarang and Hee Joo with deadly stares before going back to his seat.

Darn it! This secrecy is driving him crazy! He wanted to shout to the world that Shin Hye is his girlfriend and that they are in love! Hyun Joong is just her friend, no more no less!

After class, he stormed out of the room with a scowl marring his handsome face. He met Shin Hye along the hallway who looked at him in concern when she saw his dark expression.

"Is every thing alright?" she asked in concern.

Instead of answering her, he just shrugged and walked away.

 

********************

 

The last notes of the song died down. The Blue Idiots were about to perform the last song of the set when Yong Hwa raised his hand signaling his band mates to stop. He whispered something to them which made them raise their eyebrows in question. After a few seconds their faces cleared and knowing smiles lit their faces.

Yong Hwa turned back to the crowd, his gaze zeroing on Shin Hye who was sitting between Hyun Joong and Yoon Gun.  He crooked his fingers at her and smiled that y smile. Shin Hye's eyes widened, her gaze silently asking him, pointing to herself. Yong Hwa nodded and crooked his finger once more, signaling her to come forward.

With hearts pounding, a shy smile on her lips and very pink cheeks, she stood  up and slowly walked to the front. When she was standing a few feet from the stage, Yong Hwa nodded in approval and strummed his guitar.

"Does this mean what I think it means?" Sarang asked in astonishment, her gaze fixed on the stage.

Sarang and her friends were at the bar to watch the gig. They shrieked in excitement when they saw the way Yong Hwa stared at Shin Hye.

'Kyaaahhh! No wonder he was so mad at us every time we talk about Hyun Joong and Shin Hye!" Hee Joo exclaimed.

"OMG! OMG! OMG! They are so CUUUUTE!" the girls shrieked in unison when they saw Yong Hwa kneel on one knee, bidding Shin hye to come closer to the stage.

"This girl is mine!" he said solemnly, speaking on the microphone for all to hear. "From this day forward, I don't want to hear any rumor or comment attaching her name to other guy!" The last was said while his gaze is fixed meaningfully on Hyun Joong.

The whole crowd went gaga over his declaration. They shrieked and howled. Some girls fainted dramatically, the others cried their hearts out.

"A word of warning to all who are planning on messing with my girl --- you do that and you will taste my wrath!"

The screams on the room got louder, the walls shook at the intensity of the noise.

"Oh so sweet!"

"She's a very lucky girl!"

"They are so cute together!"

Yong Hwa smiled at Shin Hye, leaning his head forward.

"To answer your question earlier.... hhhmmm.... yeah, now every thing is alright!" he whispered to her. "Now, every one in this room will have no doubt who you belong to. You're mine" he whispered possessively. "........ and I'm one-hundred and one percent yours!"

He closed the distance between them, laying his lips on hers gently.... tenderly.... in a sweet possessive kiss.... The pounding of their hearts drowned out the noise of the crowd, coccooning them in their own haven.... finally at peace and over joyed at sharing their happiness to all.

 

 


 

Another cheesy update from an equally cheesy author! Hope you like it guys!

Thank you guys for all the love and support!

Mwah!