Hate At First Sight

When Sparks Fly!!!

 

 

It's lovely to see you,
Fall off the stairs,
Breaking your skull in two

There's nothing you won't do
IV with air,
Pull the plug and say I do

Beware in the bed
I might cut off your head,
you choke me blue with the pillow tie,
this love was never alive,


It was hate at first sight for us darling
The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling
It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling

Your scent's fascinating
For maggots and worms,
Eating your flesh away

You say my eyes are engaging
To watch when I burn,
Going pop in the flames

Beware in the bed
I might cut off your head,
You choke me blue with the pillow tie,
This love was never alive,


 
It was hate at first sight for us darling
The lady and the tramp rabid and snarling,
Awkward lovers and charmers worth mauling
It's a match made in hell, cupid's squalling (3X)
 

 

IT WAS HATE AT FIRST SIGHT!

 

Shin Hye can't believe that she can hate a person so much from the moment they set their eyes on each other. She has never felt this kind of animosity towards another human being before.... EVER! She wants to believe that she is a mild-mannered person who thinks the best of every person she meets. But he was the exception to the rule. He was unique.... uniquely rude.... uniquely devilish..... a unique FIRST CLASS JERK!

 

The frown on her face intensified as her eyes landed on the devil.... the source of her anger. The is busy flirting with some chicks in thinly clad white bikinis. He was obviously enjoying being pawed and simpered by those silicon s and botox-enhanced face.

 

Her brows furrowed, nose wrinkled and mouth scrunched up in irritation as she thought back on the first time they laid their eyes on each other... yesterday.

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

Shin Hye had a big smile on her face as she exited the airport on Indonesia. She was excited to have her grand vacation in this country. She's never been here before but she heard so many good things about the place.

 

Aside from this, her parents won't think to look for her here. She escaped from their house after coming back from France. She's only been back home for two weeks but she already felt stifled. She can't wait to get away from her parents.

 

Her parents are amazing. They love her and only want the best for her. But their constant nagging was getting into her nerves. She knew that they mean well but they just always clash. Maybe it's the residue of teenage rebellion.... even though she's already twenty.

 

With a big smile on her face she waved her hand to the oncoming taxi. She stepped forward to grab the door handle only to clasp thin air. She was shocked to see the car door open and a young man getting inside the taxi.

 

"Hey!" she shouted at him, banging on the window with her fist. "This is my taxi! Get out of there!"

 

The young man only smirked, raising one eyebrow at her. He signaled the driver to drive on.

 

Shin Hye was left staring after her taxi, her jaw hanging open. She was so furious she could probably breath out fire. What angered her more was the smirk on his face. She would not have given it a second thought if he only asked to take it first. She would have understood if he was in a hurry, but NO... he did not look contrite for taking her taxi. He smirked at her! He dared to smirk at her! Shin Hye fumed at this thought.

 

Another taxi stopped in front of her, interrupting her from mentally committing murder.... victim? the man who just stole her taxi.

 

She gave the address for the pier where she will ride a small boat. She will then set sail to a small remote island where a beach resort was located. As she stepped out of the taxi she saw a few distances from her, the man who stole her taxi. Call her childish or petty, but she can't let pass the transgression done to her by this stranger.

 

She hurriedly chased the stranger with bagpack and suitcase in tow, punching him on the shoulder when he was an arms length away from her.

 

"Hey! You!" she shouted as her fist landed on his shoulder.

 

He rounded on her. Shock and anger written on his face.

 

"Hey! What's your problem?" he shouted back.

 

"Why did you steal my taxi?" she hollered angrily at him.

 

"Eh? I did not steal your taxi!" he denied hotly.

 

"Yes, you did! I was the one who hailed for it but you were rude enough to step inside just as I was about to open the door. That was my taxi!" she cried out petulantly. 

 

"Are you crazy?" he asked incredulously. "I hailed for it first. Besides, how can you say it was your taxi? Did it have your name on it? I don't think so!"

 

He moved around her, leaving her sputtering in indignation.

 

"Hey! I'm not yet done talking to you! Come back here!" she yelled, stomping her foot.

 

He looked back at her smugly, tossing a coin to her which she stupidly caught with two hands, dropping her bagpack and suitcase in the process.

 

"Use that coin to pay someone to listen to you whine! I have better things to do!" he taunted turning away from her.

 

She screechedd in anger and irritation, throwing a tantrum right in the middle of the street. She only stopped when she noticed people staring at her. Some were looking at her in amusement, others in disapproval. She bowed her head in embarrassment, rapidly walking towards the departure gate of the pier, looking for the boat that will bring her to her destination.

 

 She breathed a sigh of relief as she stood in front of the hotel where she will stay. Her face broke into a big happy grin, breathing in fresh air and admiring her surroundings. 

 

The front of the hotel is adorned with beautiful landscape. The pathway leading to the entrance of the hotel was made of cobblestones, flowers trailed it on both sides. A statue of a naughty cupid stood at the middle of a big fountain. Trees of different kinds, shapes and sizes surrounded the hotel.

 

She squealed excitedly, opening her arms wide as if welcoming a lover. She closed her eyes, a dreamy expression on her face with her arms still wide open. She was daydreaming of the adventures ahead when she felt herself fall down. As if in slow motion, she saw the ground coming closer.... and closer.... and closer, until ---- BANG! she fell flat on her face.

 

She looked up to see who caused her to fall. Her eyes widened in shock and anger when she saw the man she argued with at the pier.... the man who stole her taxi (she just can't seem to let go of that transgression!).

 

"Hey! You moron!" she yelled at him angrily. "Come back here! How dare you push me like that?"

 

The man turned around and looked at her innocently.

 

"Are you talking to me?" he asked, pointing to his face.

 

"Yes! You idiot! Do you see anyone else around? Why did you push me?"

 

The man walked slowly towards her, squatting down. 

 

'Finally! He developed a conscience.' Shin Hye thought silently, thinking that he was going to help her up.

 

"First and foremost, I did not push you." he said softly and slowly as if speaking to a mentally challenged person. "I just bumped into you. It was your fault for blocking my path. Second, this is not the place for you to spread your wings and fly. Third, you cannot fly no matter how hard or how many times you spread your wings... I mean --- arms 'coz you're not a bird. Got it?"

 

She screeched loudly as he stood up and walk away from her.

 

"You bastard! Devil's spawn! Brainless babboon! Pig! I hate you!"

 

"For your information, I'm not a bastard. My parents were married when they had me. And stop calling me names. If you really are that desperate to know my name, its JUNG YONG HWA! Got it?" he laughed uproariously, sounding like a devil in Shin Hye's ears.

 

At the sound of his taunting laugh, Shin Hye saw red! She's never felt so angry in her entire life.

 

"Ggggggrrrrrrr!!!!!" she growled in anger and frustration, only one thing flashed in her mind: REVENGE!

 

She stood up, breathing hard, chest heaving, nostrils flaring and hands in anger. She thundered towards him like an angry bull, her head down, body leaning forward (well, imagine a bull attacking a matador, that was how she looked.)

depositphotos_2450566-Angry-raging-bull-

 

She jumped on his back, tackling him to the ground. 

 

"Wha ---!" Yong Hwa cried out in surprise.

 

She pulled his hair from his scalp, one hand sliding in front of his face and hooking her fingers on his nostrils, pulling on it. She leaned down and bit his ear --- hard.

 

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Yong Hwa screamed in pain, rolling on his back and pushing her to the ground. He climbed on top of her, restraining her hands. But Shin Hye won't give up. She was in a rage and that rage gave her the strength of an amazon. They rolled on the ground several times until she was back on top of him. 

 

She accidentally knocked her knee on his crotch.

 

"AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!" Yong Hwa let out a loud groan of pain, doubling up on the ground with his knees bent, clutching that part of him.

 

"Don't you ever dare talk to me like I'm an imbecile or belittle me in the slightest manner!" she snarled at him. "Or you'll live to regret it!"

 

She stood up and dusted the dirt from her face and clothes. She picked up her bagpack and suitcase and marched towards the hotel, whistling along the way.

 

She was at the lobby and was walking towards the front desk when a voice hissed on her ear.

 

"I'm going to make you pay for that!" Yong Hwa hissed on her ear, walking ahead of her to the front desk.

 

Shin Hye looked at his back in astonishment then walked rapidly behind him. She hooked her foot on his leg causing him to fall flat on his face.

 

She heard him curse at her as she hurriedly walk to the front desk. Her heart is hammering in both excitement and fright. Excitement because she bested him once more, and fright because she doen't know in what form his retribution will be. She was imaginig the worse: like murder and decapitation.

 

She can feel Yong Hwa breathing down harshly on her neck while she filled out her registration form, softly muttering curses at her and her ancestry.

 

After filling out the form, she stepped to the side to wait for the bellboy to bring her to her cottage. She rented a cottage instead of checking in to the hotel rooms. The cottage is located at the back of the hotel, facing the beach.

 

"I'm sorry, Sir, but we don't have a vacant room or cottage anymore. The last vacant cottage was already taken by the customer before you. We will have a vacant room tomorrow as several guests will leave tomorrow morning." she heard the receptionist announce to Yong Hwa.

 

"What?" he exclaimed. "That can't be possible. Where am I going to stay tonight?"

 

"You can check in at another hotel but that will be on another island. You have to wait a few more hours before the boat will arrive to take you to the nearest island. Or ---"

 

"Or? Or, what?"

 

"You can always stay in another room if you have a friend or relative who already checked in here."

 

Shin Hye started laughing hysterically as she heard their conversation.

 

'Serves you right!' she thought vengefully.

 

Yong Hwa shot her a murderous glare as she cackled gleefully at him, not even bothering to hide her laughter. She saw a wicked gleam enter his eyes, his lips smiling devilishly as if a naughty thought just entered his mind.

 

Her eyes widened in shock when he suddenly grabbed her wrist, pulling her to his embrace.

 

"Then I'll just share a room with my wife." Yong Hwa announced out of the blue.

 

"WHAAAAT?!" Shin Hye shrieked on top of her lungs, trying to pull from his arms.

 

"You're married to Ms. Park Shin Hye, Sir?" the receptionist asked in disbelief.

 

"Yes, we are!" he confirmed. He turned to look at Shin Hye with a loving look and said. "There's no need to hide the truth from them, baby."

 

"NO! We are not married!" Shin Hye denied to the receptionist. "He's lying. I don't even know this man."

 

"Come on, baby. Don't be like that." he said in a sickly sweet voice. "you don't have to pretend you don't know me just because you 're angry with me."

 

"We're not married, okay? I don't even carry his surname. Look, my surname is Park and his is Jung." she explained desperately, remembering the name he gave her. 

 

"Oh, baby, do you still do that juvenile thing every time we have a spat?" he asked sweetly. He turned to the receptionist and spoke to him softly as if sharing a man-to-man secret. "She's mad at me 'coz I won't give in to her demands last night. I wanted to do my husbandly duties to her but I was dead tired from work and school. You have to understand, we are newly married so we tend to be overly dramatic."

 

Shin Hye's face reddened like a ripe tomato. She felt angry and humiliated at the same time. She didn't know which she prefer: for the ground to open and swallow her up... or... to wrap her hands around his throat and choke him to death. The latter picture seemed to be more tempting every second that ticked by.

 

She was about to scream in outrage but her breath caught in . She couldn't breath properly because he tightened his arm around her chest, squeezing her hard. She shot a murderous glare at him, vowing revenge.

 

"You are newly married, Sir?"

 

"Yes, we are. You know how it is with young couple these days, always letting hormones rule their minds. We were unfortunate to be caught by her dad." he said dramatically, looking saddened at their impetuousness, his lips turning down for effect.

 

"You moron!" she howled in outrage, pushing desperately on his arms. "I'm going to kill you! I'll mutilate your body and feed it to the piranhas!"

 

"You have to pardon my wife's language... she's highly strung with frustration... well you know what I mean." he apologized, acting embarrassed by her behavior.

 

"Sir, we still need proof that you're married since the lady is denying you're married." the receptionist looked at him in apology. The look he was throwing at Yong Hwa was one of sympathy as if feeling sorry for him for being saddled with a viper-tongued wife.

 

"You don't really expect me to carry our marriage certificate around, do you?" he said with a charming look on his face. He grabbed her wrist lifting her hand to show the ring on her finger. "Look, here's her wedding ring, and this is mine."

 

He lifted his own hand to show his ring. Her jaw dropped open when she saw the identical plain, gold band on their fingers.

 

The gold ring is a friendship ring. She and her sister Bom and her two cousins Dara and Min Young shared the same ring. It was her sister Bom who came up with the idea to wear a ring to symbolize their friendhip. They settled on a plain gold band after squabbling over what stone to use: sapphire, amethyst, emerald or diamond. Since no one will agree on their choice of stones, they decided to have it in plain gold. 

 

opened to protest but no sound came out. Her eyes widened in shock when his lips grounded on hers, kissing her passionately in front of the receptionist. She stiffened when she felt his tongue touch her lips tentatively. She was so surprised by the kiss that she just stood there immobile.

 

Yong Hwa lifted his mouth from hers, looking at her with devilishly wicked eyes and smirking lips.

 

"My kisses never failed to leave you breathless and speechless, doesn't it baby?" he whispered dramatically, his voice loud enough for the receptionist to hear.

 

He leaned forward to whisper softly on her ear, his voice laced with menace. "If you will still cry out in protest I'm going to kiss you again then carry you out of this building.... like a sack of rice... on my shoulder."

 

He winked at her then turned to the receptionist to settle the room arrangement. She stood there stupefied. Only one thing kept screaming on her mind:

 

'THE DEVIL JUST STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!!!'

 


 

A/N: Hi guys! Here's the first chapter for you to enjoy... hopefully you will like it... hehehe

 

Please leave your comments... I want to hear your thoughts about this chapter =)

 

If you like the story, please comment and subscribe!

 

I LOVE COMMENTS, COMMENTS and MORE COMMENTS!