Of 3 A.M. Talks, Prom Dilemmas and a Step Closer [SeSom]

Invisibility 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N : This chappy is dedicated to all SeSom shippers out there~! This is the reason why Sejeong goes out at 3 am. Let's all find out the reason why she goes out at that time, shall we? *wiggles eyebrows*

 

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

 

[3:15 am] Somibby : Sejeong are you awake? I need you :(

 

[3:16 am] Somibby : Sejeong?...

 

[3:17 am] Somibby : .....

 

[3:17 am] Somibby : Yah... Kim Sejeong...

 

[3:18 am] Somibby : YAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~!!!!!!

 

[3:18 am] Somibby : Hellooooo???

 

[3:19 am] Somibby : Anybody there? :3

 

[3:19 am] Somibby : *pokes*

 

[3:20 am] Somibby : *pokes*

 

[3:20 am] Somibby : *continues to poke*

 

[3:21 am] Somibby : *still poking*

 

[3:22 am] Somibby : If you're not awake, I'm still going to flood you with messages XD

 

[3:23 am] Somibby : Because that's what I do best. XD

 

[3:23 am] Somibby : Sejeongie~!!! WAKE UP~!

 

[3:24 am] Somibby : Yah, Kim Sejeong!

 

[3:24 am] Somibby : Wake up please? :(

 

[3:25 am] Somibby : I need to talk to you :(

 

[3:25 am] Somibby : Where are you when I needed you the most? D;

 

[3:26 am] Somibby : Oh, Sejeong. Oh, Sejeong. Where art thou, Sejeong?

 

[3:26 am] Somibby : AHJUSSI~! WAKE THE UP~!!!!!

 

[3:26 am] Ahjussi : Watch your language, young lady. What can you possibly need at this ungodly hour?

 

[3:26 am] Somibby : I need your help. I am currently facing a dilemma here.

 

[3:27 am] Ahjussi : God, Som. You wake me up at 3 am. You're lucky that I'm willing to do anything for you because... You already know why. >///>

 

[3:27 am] Somibby : Teehee~ I know you'll do anything <3 Now, come save your lady in distress. Come and be Prince Charming~ <3

 

[3:28 am] Ahjussi : And what makes you say that I'm Prince Charming?

 

[3:28 am] Somibby : Hmmmm...

 

[3:29 am] Somibby : Well you got the "Charming" part since you are really adorable ;)

 

[3:29 am] Ahjussi : ..... >////>

 

[3:30 am] Ahjussi : Where you at?

 

[3:30 am] Somibby : Come and find me ;)

 

[3:31 am] Somibby : I'm pretty sure it'll take you a while to do so~!

 

[3:31 am] Somibby : Now, I'm actually having dilemmas at the moment and I am having a hard time on finding out what to do.

 

[3:32 am] Somibby : You're good at giving advices so I know you can help me.

 

[3:34 am] Somibby : ..........

 

[3:34 am] Somibby : Sej?

 

[3:36 am] Somibby : .....

 

[3:36 am] Somibby : Did you just die on me? o-o

 

[3:37 am] Somibby : .....

 

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

 

"And I have found you, Jeon Somi."

 

Somi's mouth curls up into a smile and turns to that familiar and yet so welcoming voice. 

 

"Took you a while to actually find me.", Somi follows Sejeong with her eyes as Sejeong sits beside her. "I didn't expect you to actually find me here. How did you know?"

 

Sejeong simply shrugs, "Just a lucky guess.", Sejeong moves to remove her jacket and drapes it over Somi's shoulder. Somi gladly accepts it and snuggles into Sejeong's jacket. It smells of her. It smells heavenly for Somi. Somi smiles gratefully at Sejeong. Sejeong flashes her infamous eye smile which causes Somi's heart to skip a beat.

 

"Now, what the heck are you doing at Han River at 3 in the ing morning? It's freaking cold, do you know that?", Sejeong asks, faking annoyance.

 

"I don't know. I just feel like clearing my thoughts and stuff. Plus, I like it here.", Somi says, looking at the river.

 

"You do know I don't like it if my sleep is disturbed. You should be aware of the consequences of your actions.", Sejeong threatens Somi.

 

"Then why are you here then if you didn't like your sleep to be disturbed?", Somi teases the older girl, looking straight at her.

 

Sejeong avoids her hazel brown orbs to prevent herself from succumbing into the ball of adorableness and charm in the form of Somi. She might do something she'd always wanted to do and have always dreamt of.

 

"Just because, Som. Just because.", Sejeong tells the younger girl, thankful for the darkness.

 

Somi rolls her eyes and moves away from Sejeong. "If you won't tell me then I won't tell you what my problem is.", Somi says, her arms over her chest.

 

Sejeong sighs. 

 

There she goes again, being childish and adorable at the same time.

 

Somi turns her back at Sejeong and still pretends to be mad. Sejeong sighs again and moves closer to Somi, placing an arm over her shoulder. Somi turns to the older girl because of the sudden contact and blushes a bit. Sejeong then places a hand on Somi's cheek and suddenly looks serious, making her all the more attractive to Somi's eyes. Sejeong looks at her deeply and tells her with a husky voice, "You're an exception to all my rules, Somi. I'm willing to set all my defenses down just to let you in." 

 

Somi looks at Sejeong with wide eyes, her face a deep shade of red. agape with incredulity. Sejeong's eyes flicker and they immediately turn into crescents as soon as she saw how Somi's mood changed because of her antics.

 

"Just getting back at you for teasing me.", Sejeong says, lightly flicking Somi's nose before moving away from her. Somi can't explain why but she feels utterly disappointed when Sejeong did that. Somi clears and looks at the river again, still feeling the heat of her cheeks.

 

"I-I hate you...", she utters, stuttering for a bit. "And you're annoying as well."

 

Sejeong chuckles at the younger girl's remark, "Why, thank you. I'll take that as a compliment.", Sejeong says with a cheeky wink at Somi's direction.

 

Somi rolls her eyes and snuggles deeper into Sejeong's jacket, enjoying the warmth that it emits. A comfortable silence fills the air, a gentle but cold breeze passing by them as they both take in and savor the grand view that is in front of them. It was peaceful, nice, comfortable and Somi enjoys every moment, every second of it since she's with the one that she loves.

 

Did she just admit that? I guess she did.

 

"So why did you bring me here?", Sejeong silently asks, afraid that she might break the little bubble that they were in.

 

"Hmmmm?", Somi seems to be lost in her thoughts.

 

Sejeong looks at the younger girl and can't help but just stare with awe and marvel at her beauty. The Korean-Canadian girl is someone you'd really fall for once you see her. Sejeong can't help but fall for her everytime she sees her. She's fallen deeper when she actually saw what and who she really is. You can't help but fall for her antics and exotic charms. Sejeong stares at her features and intoxicates herself with the sight, engraving every detail of her lovely face into her brain. Somi then turns to her, eyes twinkling and is just simply beautiful. Sejeong looks back, completely enchanted by her.

 

"Earth to Sejeong?", Somi waves a hand infront of Sejeong's face. "You're spacing out.", Somi smirks, teasing her.

 

Sejeong slightly shakes her head and Somi lets out a giggle. "Oh I was just memorizing your face. So I'd remember it forever and always.", Sejeong flashes her her eye smile.

 

Somi rolls her eyes even though she is aware that her heart is beating erratically in her chest, "Really cheesy, Sej. You're getting really old-fashioned."

 

"But I like it this way. Old-fashioned but is sweet and cute.", Sejeong says matter-of-factly.

 

Somi just smiles in reply, silently thanking the Gods from the heavens above for giving her someone like Kim Sejeong.

 

"So why are we here? You know we both have classes tomorrow. Or rather make that later.", Sejeong says, obviously tired then stretches her arms for a bit.

 

Somi looks down, playing with her fingers. "It's actually...", Somi trails off. Sejeong looks at her with a small smile on her lips, a sign for her to continue.

 

"It's no biggie, really.", Somi looks away from Sejeong's piercing gaze. Sejeong places a hand on Somi's, giving Somi the courage to actually tell her. The gesture seems to relax Somi and she takes a deep breath before speaking. Sejeong just patiently waits for what will the younger girl tell her.

 

.

 

..

 

...

 

.....

 

"I'm worried about prom.", Somi cries out, looking hysterical while Sejeong stiffles her laugh. "Why are you worried about it? Prom's like a very long time from now.", Sejeong tries her best not to laugh at how frantic Somi looks at the moment.

 

"I worry about a lot of things, Sejeong.", Somi glares at Sejeong, looking like she wanted to kill the older girl for laughing at her problem. Sejeong composes herself before saying in her ahjussi-like tone, "You don't have to worry about anything, Som. You're pretty, and I must say, for a 16-year old, you really have an extremely hot body." She then wiggles her eyebrows and seducing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter