Let The Plan Begin!

Invisibility 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Oh my God! Where did I put that bloody thing?!", a rather frenzied and panicking Yebin enters the kitchen, startling the 3 girls who were busy having breakfast. 

 

The 3 girls follow Yebin's movements as the girl moves around the kitchen, scanning all the counters, even the fridge. Yebin stops to look at them, her hands on her head, gripping a handful of hair. She starts to utter inaudible things, her eyes moving quickly and she really looks like she's on the verge of crying.

 

Minkyung puts her fork down and moves to Yebin's side, "Okay, what is it this time?"

 

Last time Yebin was like this was when Kyungwon and Eunwoo decided to play a prank on her on April Fools' Day, when they hid her favorite pair of socks underneath all their dirty laundry. Yebin cried like a little kid losing her favorite toy that day, clinging onto an annoyed Minkyung while the latter scolds the two girls for being immature. They all knew about Yebin not being able to handle pranks that well but they still do them on her, probably because they're just bored or running out of things to do with their lives.

 

Minkyung glares at the two girls who were still seated, eating their breakfast and not giving a damn about a certain Yebin who really looks like she's about to cry. Minkyung wraps Yebin into her arms and she can feel the younger girl slightly shaking.

 

"Yah, you two. Did you prank her again? Where are her socks?"

 

Kyungwon looks at her with confusion written on her face, "Hey, I didn't do anything this time."

 

Eunwoo butts in, "Me neither." She shrugs and adds, "Why is it always us when it comes to those things? Can't it be Jieqiong?"

 

Minkyung shoots her another glare and Eunwoo looks down and continues to eat.

 

Minkyung then looks at Yebin, "Kang Yebin, what's wrong? Did something happen?"

 

Yebin looks at her, eyes b with tears, "I-I think I lost it."

 

Kyungwon interrupts by saying, "So she lost her ity. So what?"

 

Minkyung really wants to throw a knife at Kyungwon. This girl really needs to know when she needs to shut the up. Minkyung shoots another glare at the short-haired girl's direction, wishing that looks can kill. Kyungwon looks at her, a sheepish smile on her lips and her hands up in the air, "Joking, Minky. I just really thought that was the perfect moment to say that."

 

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

 

God help me.

 

Minkyung sighs and decides to just focus on the problem at hand. She looks at Yebin again and asks her, "What did you lose, Yebs?"

 

Yebin looks at her, her eyes really big, "I lost my family pen, unnie."

 

"The one that your dad gave you?"

 

"Yeah. Dad's going to kill me if he finds out that I lost that pen!", Yebin starts to panic again and she starts to pace around the entire room.

 

Eunwoo stands up and gets a hold of the panicking Yebin, "Okay, calm down. Get a hold of yourself, alright? We'll help you look for it right after classes."

 

Yebin nods and gets out of the kitchen to get her things. The rest of them finish their breakfast and moves to get their stuff ready for classes are about to start. Kyungwon gets to the sink to put the dirty dishes on and was about to leave when Minkyung stops her.

 

"You, Kang Kyungwon."

 

"What?", Kyungwon asks, completely surprised with the look Minkyung is giving her.

 

"Wash the dishes before you leave.", Minkyung orders, folding her arms over her chest.

 

Kyungwon's jaws drops, "EH?! But I'll be late for class!"

 

"I am also going to be late for class so get on with it before I order you to clean the whole house.", Minkyung moves to grab her stuff from her seat. "Or would you prefer dying at this very moment?", she adds, raising an eyebrow.

 

Kyungwon grunts but she still complies. Minkyung leaves the room with a triumphant smirk on her lips. Eunwoo gets to the sink as well, putting her dirty dishes to add on to Kyungwon's work. Before leaving though, she calls Kyungwon and as she turns around, she sees a smirk playing on the younger girl's lips.

 

"Totally whipped, unnie.", her smirk gets bigger as she wiggles her eyebrows.

 

Kyungwon throws a sponge at her direction but Eunwoo is quick to avoid it. The younger girl's evil laugh erupts, filling the kitchen with its obnoxious sound. Kyungwon rolls her eyes at the younger girl's antics and continues to wash the dirty plates, hoping to get to class on time.

 

 

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

 

 

"Hey, Sejeong. Are you going to eat lunch or what? You've been texting the entire period."

 

The younger girl looks up from her phone, looking at Nayoung who is staring at her blankly. Sejeong flashes her her infamous eye smile, making Nayoung grimace.

 

"Yeah, sure. Just give me a minute."

 

Nayoung shrugs and continues to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter