Flashback of the Good 'ol Times [Part 1]

Invisibility 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Weeks had passed ever since Somi and Jieqiong had visited and Nayoung can't help but feel a little... Incomplete? All she ever did was busy herself with school projects or rewatch her favorite French films. Why does she have to bother anyway? She shouldn't make a big deal out of this. She shouldn't care at all. Why should she care nor make a big deal out of this anyway?

 

But apparently, she is making a big deal about it. Sejeong keeps her eyes on a pacing Nayoung who really looks annoyed while holding a Calculus book. Nayoung looks at Sejeong for a second, clearly annoyed, which of course, shocks Sejeong. It is too early for the great Stone Buddha to be annoyed at her. Plus, she hasn't done anything wrong.

 

So far.

 

Nayoung hisses and looks away, continuing her rapid pacing across their living room. Sejeong sighs, "Is the book annoying you? Or is it something else? Because if it's the book, I can always burn it for you."

 

Nayoung looks at Sejeong angrily and then growls at her, "If you're not going to say anything helpful, then shut the up."

 

Sejeong raises her hands in surrender, "Sheesh. I was only trying to help. Why so grouchy anyways?" Well I guess nothing unusual about that since she's always grouchy every morning. "What's eating you?", Sejeong asks, placing her feet on the table infront of her.

 

Nayoung answers, clearly pissed, "Nothing. Nothing's wrong."

 

"Clearly, there is something."

 

"There's not."

 

"There is."

 

"There's not."

 

"Is it Jieqiong?"

 

Nayoung immediately stops pacing and looks at Sejeong with wide eyes. Sejeong's eyebrows shoot up and a sly smile appears on her lips. Nayoung looks away and vigorously shakes her head. Sejeong's mouth forms an "O", she just saw the great Buddha blush. She then coos, "You like her, don't you?"

 

Nayoung glares at Sejeong, "I do not. Stop making things up, Sejeong."

 

"Well, you're being in denial and defensive at the moment, which means it's true.", Sejeong says matter-of-factly.

 

"Shut up before I kill you.", Nayoung threatens.

 

Sejeong smiles again, "You know, Nayoung. I'm proud of you since you're starting to be hum--"

 

A flying book cuts Sejeong's sentence. The book hit her straight on her face. Sejeong hisses and glares at Nayoung. Nayoung looks at her, obviously fuming.

 

"Didn't I tell you to shut the hell up?"

 

Sejeong scrunches her face in pain.

 

Note to self : Never add fuel to the fire especially if we are talking about a fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter