You're Different

Invisibility 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So, Minky, are you ready?", the girl flashes them a smile, a mischievous glint visible in her dark colored eyes.

 

Kyungwon, Yebin and Eunwoo exasperatedly gasps, a hand over their mouth. Minkyung looks at them with an eyebrow raised, trying not to point out how comical the three of them look. The girl just stands there, a smile still on her face.

 

"Holy ! Kim Minkyung, you're friends with Kim Sejeong? The Kim Sejeong?", Kyungwon looks at Minkyung but she gestures to the girl who still keeps a smile on her face.

 

"Sweet mother of blenders, help me.", Eunwoo smacks her very own forehead, looking at the floor, slightly shaking her head and completely not believing what is happening right before her eyes.

 

Yebin just stares at them in shock, left hanging open.

 

"How the heck can you know Kim Sejeong?", Kyungwon asks incredulously, looking at Minkyung.

 

Minkyung rolls her eyes. Her friends sure are making a big deal about this.

 

"Of course I know her.", she gestures to herself, "Student body rep here. Is that title being ignored now?"

 

"I guess it is, Minky unnie.", a girl behind Sejeong suddenly appears, having the same smile on her face, the one that can definitely outshine the sun.

 

"Ah yeah, Minky, how many suns do you know in this university?", Kyungwon asks, playfully shielding her eyes using her arm. "Ah I'm blind!"

 

Minkyung rolls her eyes, slapping Kyungwon's arm. "Anyways, Sejeong, we should execute this plan now. Your sister and I still have to attend a student council meeting."

 

"You're Sejeong's sister?! You are a Kim as well?!", Yebin exclaims, pointing at the girl beside Sejeong who is a few centimeters shorter than her. The girl continues to smile at them.

 

Eunwoo hits Yebin upside the head, "Of course she is, you . They're sisters after all."

 

Yebin scowls at her, "You still owe me a pen."

 

"Okay so when did that happen? Seriously?! I have no idea where that thing is!", Yebin then starts punching Eunwoo's shoulder.

 

"Oh.", Sejeong interjects, "A pen you say?"

 

Yebin stops punching Eunwoo's shoulder and looks at Sejeong, "Yeah. It's my family pen and I think I lost it somewhere."

 

Sejeong scrunches her face, thinking. Then after a minute or so, she snaps her fingers and her eyes slightly widen in realization.

 

"OH! I think Nayoung has it. She told me about her picking up some girl's pen in the library. I would like to assume that it is yours."

 

Yebin's face immediately lights up, clapping her hands rather loudly. She moves to wrap her arms around Sejeong, which of course, Sejeong accepts gladly, smiling broadly.

 

"Kyaah~! Thank you so much, unnie!"

 

"Hey don't thank me. You should thank Nayoung for picking it up. She's supposed to give it to you today but we have this plan to do."

 

"Okay enough hugging.", Minkyung says as she removes Yebin's arms around Sejeong. "We still have a plan to do."

 

"Wait a second.", Eunwoo suddenly says, making all the girls look at her. "I still have some questions left unanswered."

 

Sejeong blinks, "Okay. Fire away."

 

Eunwoo turns to the girl beside Sejeong, who looks at her as well with her dark colored eyes, the same shade as Sejeong's. Eunwoo scrutinizes her for a second then points at her, "So if you and Sejeong are sisters, that makes you a Kim, right?"

 

The girl nods. Eunwoo slowly nods her head as realization dawns at her. "So what's your name? Since we've already established the idea of you and Sejeong being sisters."

 

The girl smiles even wider, if that's even possible, then gestures to herself, "Hi everyone! I'm Kim Yewon, younger sister of the infamous Kim Sejeong."

 

Kyungwon, Yebin and Eunwoo then says "ooooohhh" in chorus. Yewon giggles at them and the three girls practically melts at the sight.

 

Oh no.

 

She's so innocent.

 

She's truly an angel.

 

Kyungwon turns to Minkyung who is texting someone on her phone. She nudges her then Minkyung looks at her.

 

"So, Minky, how did you meet Sejeong and Yewon?", she asks and Yebin, Eunwoo, Sejeong and Yewon turns to Minkyung, waiting for an answer.

 

She pockets her phone before speaking, "You remember Siyeon?"

 

"Oh, Satan who is in the form of your half sister?", Eunwoo asks and Minkyung nods.

 

"You know, I can still remember when she put that gum in my hair. I had to cut that portion off, see?", Eunwoo then shows her hair.

 

Minkyung snorts, remembering that time, "That dork. She only does that to people she likes."

 

Eunwoo almost scoffs, "Some way to show her affection."

 

Minkyung just shakes her head, a smile on her lips, "Anyways, she keeps failing her exams and mom would kill me if she knew about Siyeon's failing grades but since I'm busy her in uni, I decided to hire her a tutor. And that tutor so happens to be Yewon.", she says, gesturing to Yewon who smiles at her.

 

"So that's how you met Yewon and knew about her being the sister of Sejeong?", Yebin asks.

 

Minkyung shakes her head, "You see, the time I hired her, I didn't knew she was a Kim and Sejeong's sister. I knew about it when she enrolled here since I saw it in her application form. I asked if she knows Sejeong and she told me that she is her younger sister."

 

Kyungwon's mouth forms into an "O", then her forehead creases, turning to Minkyung.

 

"So how did you meet Sejeong?"

 

"Oh that.", Minkyung looks at Sejeong. "You see, Siyeon is in the same class as Sejeong's love interest."

 

The three girls turn to Sejeong and says simultaneously, "You're dating someone?"

 

Sejeong just laughs at them before answering, "Of course I am. Am I not allowed to?"

 

Eunwoo turns to Yewon, "Do you know about it?"

 

Yewon just smiles at her, her smile that can really outshine the sun, "I know everything about unnie."

 

Yebin asks Sejeong, "So who's the lucky one?"

 

Sejeong's eye smile gets bigger, "Somi. Her name is Somi."

 

"Sounds like she's a pretty one.", Kyungwon comments.

 

"She is."

 

"Okay, that still doesn't explain how you met Sejeong.", Yebin says.

 

"Well, if you must know.", Minkyung clears . "When I was about to pick up Siyeon from school long time ago, I saw Siyeon with Somi and then Somi clinging onto this short woman's arm.", she says, pointing at Sejeong. "Turns out it was Sejeong and the rest is history."

 

"Well that somehow explains everything.", Kyungwon says. "But I still think this is some inexplicable joke of nature, how Sejeong and Yewon are sisters. And Minky knowing the two."

 

"And then, Minkyung's clearly not a good unnie, only picking up her sister when she remembers her.", she adds, shaking her head. Minkyung puts a blank face on before flicking her on the forehead and Kyungwon just smiles sheepishly at her.

 

"You think that everything's a joke.", Yebin says with a roll of eyes.

 

"Hm. Fair point. But going back, how do these two help with the plan?"

 

Yewon suddenly claps with so much glee, looking like a really excited middle school girl who's off to a field trip. The girls suddenly look at her.

 

"I'm just really excited to be a part of all this. I'm a huge fan, if you must know."

 

Minkyung, Eunwoo, Yebin and Kyungwon all share a look. A look of genuine confusion.

 

"What do you mean?", Kyungwon asks, an eyebrow raised.

 

Sejeong chuckles, "She just ships the two, and when I told her about this, she went all crazy and kept on bugging me about including her so her she is."

 

"Wow, never knew Jieqiong and that Nayoung would actually have a fan club. Looks like you'll end up being club president.", Eunwoo tells Yewon, patting her head.

 

Yewon claps again with so much glee, she screams like the fangirl that she is and then smiles even more and she looks like she's about to lose her eyes from smiling too much. The 4 girls look at her in awe since they've never seen anyone this innocent and Sejeong smiles fondly at her.

 

Yewon stops after a few good minutes, "Well we should start now. Minkyung unnie and I still have a meeting to catch."

 

Minkyung slaps her own forehead, "Oh yeah. Let's go guys."

 

The girls start walking to their destination, Yewon having a slight bounce to her every step. She is clearly excited about all this.

 

"Sejeong unnie, you still haven't told me about the whole plan.", Minkyung reminds Sejeong.

 

"No need to rush, Minky. I'm telling you, y'all just need to go with the flow.", Sejeong reassures her.

 

"So is giving Nayoung's number to Jieqiong step 1 of the plan?", Yebin asks, playing with Eunwoo's hair, the part where she had to cut off.

 

"Jieqiong knows Nayoung's number?", Sejeong suddenly asks, completely surprised, sparing a glance at Yebin's direction.

 

Yebin looks at her with slightly wide eyes and looks at Minkyung who just shrugs, "You didn't know? That girl's been texting a bunch of sweet nothings to her.", Minkyung informs Sejeong.

 

Sejeong suddenly turns to Yewon who is looking down, playing with her fingers, "Did you give Nayoung's number to Jieqiong?"

 

Yewon looks at her with a sheepish smile on her face, "If I said no, would that mean I'm lying?"

 

Kyungwon stifles a giggle, clearly liking how Yewon's being childish around Sejeong. Minkyung notices this and nudges her on her side, earning a surprised yelp from the short-haired girl.

 

Sejeong sighs while shaking her head, "You promised me that you won't tell anyone if I told you about it."

 

"Are you disappointed? I'm sorry, unnie.", Yewon asks sadly, a pout visible on her lips.

 

"Disappointed? Oh no, young lady. So much more than that."

 

"Hey, Sejeong. Don't scold her for what she did. She's clearly sorry about the whole thing.", Kyungwon says, clearly taken by Yewon's amazing version of a kicked puppy and the rest of the girls agrees with her.

 

Sejeong looks at them, confused.

 

"What are you all talking about?", her face suddenly breaks into a wide grin then she ruffles Yewon's hair.

 

"I'm actually PROUD of what she did! Although, that Buddha will probably kill me if she finds out I've told others about her number but who cares?! My sister's part of history!", Sejeong proudly says, still messing Yewon's hair.

 

Eunwoo then moves to whisper in Yebin's ear, "This girl is crazy.", and Yebin just nods in agreement.

 

Minkyung glances at her phone to check the time, "Aish guys! We better hurry! Meeting starts in 20 minutes so let's move it!"

 

They all agree to Minkyung's orders, speed walking to the cafeteria.

 

"Oh I forgot. Nayoung doesn't have classes for the afternoon so she might leave the cafeteria a little earlier than usual.", Sejeong says.

 

"Wow, Sejeong unnie. You tell us about this just now? Really helpful.", Eunwoo remarks.

 

Sejeong smiles sheepishly at her, "Sorry, I just remembered it now."

 

"Uhm, I just thought of this now.", Yebin suddenly says when they make it to the cafeteria, the rest of the girls trying to look for a tall, slim and stone-faced girl.

 

"Can't you just ask later? We are on a mission here.", Minkyung tells her as she continues to scan the place that is filled with students.

 

"But I was just wondering how Yewon knew about Nayoung and Jieqiong."

 

Yewon turns to her, "Oh that.", she pauses then a smile makes its way to her face, a mischievous one if I may add, and Yebin can't help but think that Sejeong and Yewon are indeed sisters, having that same smile on her face that could really mean trouble.

 

"Let's keep it a secret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter