Isn't This A Little Too Fast?

Invisibility 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Sejeong, I swear if you don't shut up right this instant about this matter and if you don't stop teasing me about that, I will make sure that you get buried six feet under th---"

 

"The stars?", Sejeong finishes for her.

 

"What?! No! Ground you freaking ---!", Nayoung shakes her head.

 

"And when will you ever stop with your teasing? It's been a week ever since...", Nayoung trails off. "I told you about it.", she mutters, slightly blushing.

 

"Until you tell her all about it.", Sejeong grins at her, making Nayoung roll her eyes.

 

"How can I?! I can't even talk to people properly!"

 

"Oh shush. You can talk to me! Pretty sure you can talk to Jieqiong as well! All you have to do is believe. Believe in yourself that you can do it. It's easy really.", Sejeong says matter-of-factly.

 

"The reason I can only talk to you is because I don't consider you as a human. You're more like a friendly elf to me."

 

"Is it because I'm cute?"

 

"Nah. It's basically because you're too small."

 

"Psh. Bully. You're lucky I still stick up to you even though you have a snarky personality."

 

Nayoung merely shrugs at her. They are currently talking in their lecture hall since they have attended the same lecture that day but since their supposed professor didn't show up, they had time to talk about "all" this (whatever it is they are trying to talk about).

 

Oh yeah. Sejeong's finding a way to turn Nayoung's current "single" status into a "in a stable relationship" kind of status. And by that, Sejeong means getting her to tell Jieqiong all about her feelings which proves to be impossible in Im Nayoung's case since the older girl just seems to refuse all kind of "talking" about what she feels towards the Chinese beauty. She denies it and tends to avoid the topic at all costs. But since Sejeong doesn't know the concept of giving up, here she is now, trying to find a way for Nayoung to agree to her to just simply tell Jieqiong about it, besides if she did tell her what can she possibly lose? All she had to do is try and that's it.

 

Although tempting, Sejeong's offer is but in Nayoung's point of view of things, she's just really afraid of doing so. She's afraid of all the possible horrible outcomes that might happen if she does end up telling Jieqiong all about her feelings. You know how she is with her mind and her concluding things immediately. Plus, she's not the type to easily open up and she's not good with words either. But still, Nayoung hears herself say...

 

"All right, fine." Nayoung finally concedes. "How do I do this?"

 

Although knowing Sejeong, Nayoung can either end up getting expelled in school, being the talk all around campus, getting a restraining order or even worse, getting Jieqiong to avoid her at all cost. All these can possibly happen if she ends up following the younger girl's crazy schemes. But since she doesn't know anyone much around the campus and deny it all she wants, but she is comfortable about telling Sejeong all about her thoughts and feelings even though the girl just really seems to be (not) trustworthy.

 

Sejeong immediately lights up when she hears Nayoung agreeing with her so with a sly smile slipping onto her lips and her hands rubbing together, she speaks the words that Nayoung somehow predicted to hear.

 

"Okay. Let's have another round of them "talks"!", her voice echoes throughout the lecture hall, slightly getting some of the students' attention to them. Nayoung immediately notices this and looks down.

 

"Okay Sejeong. But can you keep your voice down? It's embarrassing talking about this. And I don't want anyone eavesdropping in our conversation."

 

"Right.", Sejeong smiles sheepishly, "Just got a little carried away there."

 

"And you better not tell that infant of yours about all this."

 

"Well, sorry. That I can't keep. You see, I vowed that I won't keep any secrets from her."

 

Nayoung punches her on the shoulder and Sejeong hisses in pain.

 

"Alright! ALRIGHT! Sheesh. I was just messing with you."

 

"Quit goofing off and just get on with it."

 

"Alrightie then! Confessing to someone is easy! It is actually easier than learning your ABCs. Although it takes a lot of courage but I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. And lucky you, you get to learn from the master.", Sejeong says while wiggling her eyebrows.

 

"Oh please. You're not much of a master since up until now, you still haven't completely told that high schooler of yours what you truly feel."

 

"Shush, Nayoung. This is about you. And not me.", Sejeong ignores the sudden heat of her cheeks, waving her hand dismissively.

 

"Okay, now. I searched the internet about this and also I gathered the intel from personal experiences so listen carefully.", she pauses for a bit to clear . "Now, this kinda involves planning and you have to consider a lot of important details before carrying the entire confession out. But knowing you, I'm pretty sure you won't have any more trouble in planning this entire thing out."

 

"So there are three things you have to consider,", Sejeong continues, showing up three fingers from her right hand. "First, weighing the situation in which in this phase, you have to take a step back. Consider a couple of things like your relationship with Jieqiong or try to think of what and how can possibly Jieqiong react from all you're planning to tell her, and if you figure it all out, you can figure out your next move. Hopefully."

 

"Also, make sure that you mean it. Make sure that everything you say is from the heart, whether it's a cheesy pick-up line or just a simple statement. All you have to do is convey all your emotions and such from that confession of yours. Be true with your intentions and ease into it. Oh and important point, don't immediately say "I love you" or "I like you" when you don't even have anything else to say after that statement."

 

"Why?", Nayoung suddenly asks.

 

"Well...", Sejeong trails off. "Look, just don't okay? Don't tell her those three words just yet unless you truly mean it. It's like jumping onto a dark abyss without a rope tied around your waist as your lifeline or something in between the lines. Got it?", Nayoung just merely shrugs.

 

"You also need to have a lot of confidence when confessing. Be bold and just take that leap of faith and just basically go for it!", Sejeong raises her arms up, gathering the attention of almost everyone in the room again. Nayoung swats Sejeong's hands away. "Alright, I get it. Now behave before I cancel all this."

 

"Right. Sorry. Well second part is setting the scene."

 

"I thought you were already done."

 

"No. Shut up and listen!", Nayoung raises an eyebrow at her but Sejeong still continues. "Make sure that the place you're going to confess in is somewhere that is special to the both of you. Make that moment meaningful for the both of you, since in your case, it is a one's in a lifetime opportunity so we have to make it count. I think if you watch sappy romantic movies, that would give you ideas on what I really mean. Oh and you have to make sure that you two are alone so it can add up to that romantic factor, if you know what I mean.", Sejeong winks at her and Nayoung slaps her on the knee which earns her a yelp from the younger girl.

 

"Joking!", Sejeong smiles sheepishly at her. "Last but not the least, confessing your love. Eye contact. There is a huge amount of eye contact needed in your confession so Jieqiong would know how sincere you are when it comes to her. I guess you can also tell her the reasons why you fell for her in the first place so that it can add up to that romantic effect of the moment and it'll add up more to your sincerity towards your feelings for her. Being patient is considered as well, waiting patiently for her answer and all that jazz."

 

"And the most important thing of it all~!", Sejeong's eyes seem to have a naughty glint in them.

 

"What? Just finish this so we can head to the cafeteria and have lunch already!", Nayoung complains at how long Sejeong's dramatic pause is taking.

 

"You seal it with a kiss."

 

"I seal it with a what? A kiss?", Nayoung asks, completely dumbfounded.

 

"Yep. You heard me right.", Sejeong reassures her as she starts to gather her things.

 

Nayoung gulps, "I-I think I'll be getting a restraining order if I do that to Jieqiong.", though the idea itself is making her blush, a deep shade of red.

 

"You still do it despite that. You can even practice kissing with me if you want to.”, Sejeong nonchalantly shrugs.

 

Nayoung has hereby concluded, that, these girl rights beside her, is completely crazy and completely out of her correct state of mind.

 

"Please tell me you're kidding, Sejeong.", Nayoung stares blankly at the yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter