Chapter 2

Farewell Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All that time, if she didn’t have schedule, she would go to hospital. When she met him, they would chit chat.

Her friend even happily said to her: “Eunjung, I never think you care for me like that. You’re really my best friend.”

Care for her? Yes she did. But the truth was….

Ok, if her friend thought like that, why would she deny.

There was time when Eunjung talked to the nurse who was in charge of her friend’s room. She said Taecyeon was really a good guy. He was an idol with many schedules but he still took time to take care for his friend. He was even very polite and friendly with everyone.

Was that true? She thought about the way he did at the new year party, so cold and arrogant.

One day, Eunjung met Taecyeon when she left the hospital. Taking all the courage, she asked him for a night meal. Surprisingly, he agreed.

After finishing, Taecyeon asked to take her home. They together walked slowly under the moonlight.

“When did you know I am your junior?”

He stopped, looked at her bizarrely.

“You knew from the first?” It couldn't be, right? Although both of them were idol, but showbiz was that big, they were even from different companies and have never met once.

He calmly said: “A little impression.”

“How much is a little?”

“I had seen you sometime on some shows. And at the new year party.” Stopped a little, he added: “You looked stunning.”

Wow, it’s true. Why didn't she have any impression?”

When they were in front of her dorm. Eunjung didn’t know why she suddenly called. “Ok Taecyeon.”

“Uh?”

“Tomorrow morning, would you like to go to see sunrise with me?” What a good reason. Only god knew, how long had she ever seen sunrise? If she didn't have schedule at morning, she usually slept until noon.

Taecyeon thought a bit before said: “I’m afraid I can’t. I have schedule at morning.”

“If that, sunset is beautiful too. I’m still hoping…”

“Maybe another time? Tomorrow I’m really busy…” He said sadly.

What to ask? Ask for seeing night scene? Her face was not that thick. She couldn't bear from this deny to other deny.

Wasn't it clear?

He rejected her.

She was not that stupid. Of course she understood what it meant.

Her feeling, had just sprouted, was rooted. She miserable sleepless all night.

The next day, Eunjung decided to bury the unwelcome feelings. When she went to hospital, she tried to avoid Taecyeon, to reduce the time of facing him again, to not let her have weird thought about him.

Her friend was a fan of Ok Taecyeon, after discharging from hospital, even fell in love more with him. All day she was always this Taecyeon, that Taecyeon. Said how care, how kind he was, even how cute he was.

Look. Of course he was good to all people. Only she was too fool to think that she was more special than others.

~~~~~

But “when you are unlucky, then anything can happen.”

She re-verified this statement again.

Right when Eunjung wanted to avoid Taecyeon, they were casted in a same drama called Dream high. She can't just hide from him, especially when they had quite much scene together.

It was even worse when weather that time was unstable, Eunjung got a flu. She just thought it was a little flu that no need to be worried, and waited for it to go away. Her body from baby to adult, this way was always effective.

But she didn't understand, the body’s immune system was also affected. A long-term flu made her sleepiness, drowsiness, runny nose, plus high fever, mute, can’t open eyes. In the end she had to go to doctor.

At first Eunjung only intended to go to the clinic near the filming spot to buy drug. So that she could be back to film her scene. But when she passed through the road, a damn driver aimed at her direction to run, harmed her for avoiding him that she fell on the ground and got her ankle hurt.

It couldn't be worse when Taecyeon saw her and quickly came to her direction. That was so great that she couldn't walk away to hide from him and she had to let him take her to hospital.

She had tried to avoid him. Or at least they didn't have to meet in this situation. She swear, she didn't want to endure his pity, but still she had to see his unhappy face.

“I know I don't look great right now, but I don't need you to show me that death face at all.” Aiz, it’s not done, her voice sounded like a duck.

“Ki-joon ah, please check her carefully for me.” He took the papers directly in her hands, stood up to arrange.

Once when the examination was completed, Taecyeon said thanks to his doctor friend and turn around to Eunjung’s direction.

Pretending that she didn't see him, Eunjung stepped away quickly. Because of her hurt ankle, she had to be limping.

“Eunjung!”

What? Call her?

She still wanted to pretend to be deaf, but that call…

This was the first time he call her name. So cute!

“I take you home. I will tell director. Just rest until you get well”.

“Thanks. But I’m not a crippled."

“Not a crippled, but temperature of 38.5°C and broken ankle”. He added.

Hearing he said, Eunjung felt angry. Using the first weapon of woman, she said: “Being an idol too leisurely like that?”

“I just have some time these days.” Taecyeon answered back.

But that was not the main point. She really wanted to faint.

“Alright, a sunbae doesn’t have duty to help the junior till their home?”

“It’s true, but we are friends. We should care for each other.”

“Who need your care?”

“I’m worried.” He shyly said.

Eunjung rolled her eyes, couldn't say a word.

Damn that guy. Could he not use his pity too much? It just made her more hurt. If he didn't love her, please don't make her misunderstand.

“Was your ankle still hurt? Do you want me to pick you up?”

“Someone wants to train his hands. How can I reject his request?” It was just her poked fun. Didn't expect that he actually wrapped his arm around her to pick her up.

Eunjung rolled her eyes.

Her soul was gone away until he took her in front of her dorm.

“Remember to take your medicine after 3 meals per day. Your ankle has to change the dressing each 2 days. I give you my number. If you need anything, just call me, ok?” Taecyeon said while writing his number on her hand.

“Quickly get well. I will arrange a free day. Despite if you want to see sunrise or sunset, I will go with you.”

She had to assert again: this guy was so emotional. If anyone wanted to pursue him, she just need to use the strategy of suffering, it would be effective immediately

But she was not the one who use bad way to pursue a man. She refused to do that.

“Even if I want to see, I won’t go with you.” She took her hand back.

What did that thing differ from candy for kid?

~~~~~~

So a shame!

Really! She was so a shame!

She couldn’t win her heart. From seeing sunrise, sunset, to seeing the sea, night-seeing on mountain. She was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter