Chapter 3

Farewell Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As such, they became a couple.

Ok Taecyeon was not a romantic lover, this was what Eunjung knew from the beginning, and she had well prepared her psychology soon. But she just didn't think, he was dumb like that, made people feel angry.

He would not walk with her under the moonlight, would not give flowers or gifts to warm up their love on the holidays. He would never swear the things like “a life-and-death oath”.

They did not obey any simple love formula!

But, whenever her mood was down, he would be the first to come to her with a warm embrace, gently squeezing. Every time she was sick, he would be awake all night to take care for her. Just because she said one simple sentence - "I'm hungry", he would immediately leave everything he was doing to take her to eat.

He treated her with kindness and consideration, everyone had to admit this point.

She did not understand who invented idiom "glance to give love", ordinary lovers couldn't avoid quarreling sometimes, sulking sometimes, the more rumbling their love was, the sweeter they had. But when Eunjung and Taecyeon became couple till now, the two of them seemed to have never quarreled. Taecyeon had never talked hard on her, he just did everything for her.

Frankly speaking, having such a boyfriend like him that she can’t hardly be satisfied. Caring enough to pamper her - if not to mention he did not know how to express his feelings.

He was like a wind, naturally integrating into her inner life, sticking to her, not strange at all, as if his existence was natural.

If the beginning was the feeling of 'intense vibration', over a long time, little by little, one more deeply, turned into 'not far away', Eunjung knew how much she loves him, but how about Taecyeon?

Perhaps because of his inner calmness, he rarely told her what he was thinking. Except telling their friends when they first became a couple, the rest he was as soft as the water being next to her.

Sometimes she wondered how much she was in his heart?

Although, at first, she actively pursued him. But she was a girl, her face is not that thick to ask him first. So she sometimes had to irritate him a bit.

Did not blame her for being not reasonable, a girl when was in love had the right to be worried.

~~~~~~~~~~

Straight to one day, on the filming of “King Geunchogo”, while she was chatting with Geonil at their free time, he took the topic in the party that year to . For her, Geonil was like her brother because she was the only child in her family and he was care for her since she was a trainee. She thought like that about all the members in Supernova and T-ara. So of course they were the only ones who knew about her relationship with Taecyeon. They even knew clearly how she thought about Taecyeon at that party when she first met him. But the dead thing was, a staff just gave her a lunch box right after Geonil’s teasing. On the box said it was from Taecyeon.

She almost had a heart attack that time.

Why did he not give it to her by himself? Did he - hear them all?

All day, she couldn't concentrate in her scene so that she had to film one scene again and again. She tried to call him many times but no one answered her call. All her calls immediately turned into voicemail.

She was scared that he would never care for her. So despite the midnight, she directly rushed to his house to find him.

“Eunjung, why are you ...."

He was extremely surprised to see her, but she did not have the mood to care about it. She just hugged him tightly, sobbed to leave out all the exhausted she had all day.

People on the street stared at them that made him shy, whispering: "Do not cry. Let’s get in first and talk later.”

But she did not hear, hugged him tightly, tears fell down: “Hic hic ... I was not intentional ... Please do not stop paying attention to me ... I'm afraid you will not hear me explain ... ".

"I’m hearing. You say".

"Huhu ... Those words were just joking, I absolutely did not intend to mess with you ... I really love you -".

One sentence in the hiccup, within a hundred miles, certainly no one did not hear clearly.

A sentence "I really love you", made his heart melt.

Taecyeon raised his hand, brushed off the tears in her face, gently said: "I know".

Eunjung raised her head blankly. "You know?".

"Yes. Don’t cry.”

"So why did you not answer my phone?"

“That staff did not tell you? Today I have to attend a show for more than 8 hours. I've just come back home. What happened after all, why are you crying?"

"Today - today at noon, what Geonil oppa teased me...".

He didn't hear that thing? So, she looked like mad, run up to here… Is it stupid?

“So that’s about this" He smiled as he took off the burden. "I’ve already known about it".

"Already, know?" How did he know?

"Your friends are also mine too, you know?"

"So you - ". Not bothered?

"If I bothered, I would not be with you. I believe in you, also believe in the future years when we’ll be together. I will not do anything on emotions just because of some miscellaneous unspecified things.”

One sentence stirred her heart deeply.

His attitude, emotions, behavior, was always so mature, on the contrary, she was still very childish.

He treated her with unstoppable tenderness. She knew that. No matter what she did, he tolerated unconditionally. That’s why, she soon gave up the habit of suppressing the emotions in front of him. He always forgave her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter