Chapter 8

Farewell Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taec, you see, this café is so warm!"

"Uhm". Taecyeon took a sip of Capuchino. "Coffee is also delicious".

"Taec, in the future I want to open a café like this, called Taecjung."

"Why would you want to call it that?"

"You don’t think it’s good?"

"No. It’s okay. If only you're not tired."

"How can? Doing what I like, how can I feel tired? If I’m really not able to do it, then you will come to help me, okay?” Eunjung said with a bright face shining beautiful a lot.

Taecyeon grinned a glance. "Many years of training until the day to reach this position. And you say you want me to sell coffee for you. What’s wrong with your plan? Do you want to be punished?"

"I’m not a business woman. I don’t need to earn too much money. I’m not planning to stop my career now either. I just want to prepare something for us in the future. Do you think we can stay like this forever?”

Her dream is very normal, just a small café, with him, together to build their dreams, is all she wants.

“When will you propose to marry me?” Eunjung sighed deeply in her heart.

.

.

.

"Idiot…". Her deeply sighing was still at the tip of the tongue, Eunjung opened her eyes, woke up from the dream.

This conversation has existed reality, now it was just a dream far away.

Without waiting for his proposal, she did bid farewell. When being together, they had painted a dream of happiness, now reminiscing, it was just a dream which has not been able to come true.

Sitting up, feeling pain in the under belly, Eunjung glanced at the calendar, today is almost the end of the month.

Monthly salary? No, it's the periods that make her life to death. Like a regular roll, it will come each month, at the same time. Moreover, every time it will make her hurt to death, pale face, can’t stand a bit.

Luckily, T-ara has 3 days off before coming back to practice for their special showcase in Japan. So she laid back to bed.

Normally, Taecyeon would prepare everything and take care of her as a queen.

"Aizzz ...". Get back her mind, Eunjung went to the bathroom, took a bath with warm water to make herself a little softly. Then she made for herself a cup of hot milk, it was her experience to less the pain at the belly.

Looking at the milk powder box, she suddenly laughed.

That happened half a year ago. It's also the time of her periods’ arrival -

"Jungie, come out a bit!"

"Why did you yell like that?" Eunjung came out from the bathroom, looked at the milk powder box in his hand, felt strangely.

"You, do you have...?" Taecyeon stared at her stomach.

Eunjung was silent for a minute, until she understood what he’s asking.

"You idiot! Can I still be in my periods when I’m pregnant?" As long as they did prevent pregnancy carefully.

"So why do you buy baby formula milk powder?" Taecyeon looked around, roughly looking for a milk bottle or diaper.

"Huh? Are they different? Do not we all drink this kind of milk?"

In return, he stood for a minute.

"You silly! Let me buy it for you next time, okay?"

Therefore, she again obediently returned to be "queen".

Thinking about it, Eunjung laughed softly while her chest ached.

Now, she does not buy the wrong powder anymore, but when paying the money, the shop’s owner asked her a question -

"Why I didn't see your boyfriend lately? When will you invite me to eat wedding candy?"

Eunjung laughed, did not say anything but hurriedly walked away, others would roughly feel that she lacked courtesy.

The phone rang, Eunjung left the milk cup which had just drunk a half, to listen to the phone.

"Alo, Eunjung?"

"Yes". It’s Woojae.

"What's wrong with you? Why didn’t you go to work? I’m planning to take you out for lunch." His voice sounds hastily, makes her heart warm. At least there’s somebody caring for her.

"No, it’s nothing. We have 3 days off so I’m home now. And I’m just a little... uncomfortable. Can you go alone?"

"How uncomfortable? Do you want to see a doctor?"

"????". Eunjung kept silent, didn’t know what to say. So she still has a feminine timidity, still understand what is difficult to say. But strangely, why she hasn’t never felt that way with Taecyeon? Whenever she wanted to say something, she would just say it freely, without keeping image or being shy. Is romance love worse? It’s always the most beautiful face on the surface, on the contrary, it’s not as comfortable as being with Taecyeon.

Aizz, stop stop stop! What is she thinking? Why did she compare like that? She can’t hesitate forever like this. If they have already broken up, she should be wholeheartedly with the current feelings. She had hurt a man, she can’t betray another good man who treated her kindly, otherwise, she can’t even forgive herself.

"I’m fine, don’t worry." Eunjung heard her voice strained.

"Okay, you rest a bit. If you need anything, call me immediately."

"Neh." Doesn’t understand why, but she suddenly whispered. "Woojae."

"What?".

"I like you." Is it because of anxious feeling, or because she wants to submit herself, she can’t think clearly.

The other side is silent for 3 seconds, then Woojae gently smiled. “Yeah, I have heard. I will not let you change your mind."

Finishing the call, long after that, she still does not have the desired feeling. There is no deep sweetness, no faster heartbeat…

She should not be like that! She still remembers the gentle state of the affection for her first love, making her until now even when thinking back, still laughing naively. When she said she loves him, her heart will be filled with sweetness.

But why she feels nothing when she said that with Woojae? Doesn’t she love him enough? Or has she basically never been in love with him?

Her heart is very upset. Thinking about 3 days off, she doesn't know what to do. 2 months ago, she and Taecyeon had planned to go on holiday together when she saw her schedule this month. But the situation now is different, she can’t go with him. While she and Woojae just started, their relationship isn’t enough to go with him. Finally she decides to go and stay with her mom.

Her mom’s house is in small apartment building with not so many people live in here. People here all know and care about each other like a family.

Eunjung pulls her pillow down her face, wants to stop the grumbles repeatedly about the daily chores. If she is not mistaken, those grumbles must belong to Ms Lee who lives at next door of her mom’s house.

Yesterday when she got to her mom’s house, it was almost midnight. She was so tired that she fell asleep like unconscious person. Moreover, she was in her periods, so she still doesn’t get up when the sun is rising on the head is completely forgiven.

But obviously her mom does not think so.

"Ham Eunjung, leaving the bed quickly. Do you know what time is it? Who dare to marry a lazy girl like you?"

The pillow was snatched, then pounded on her.

"Uh huh, who said no one want to marry me. It’s me who doesn’t want to marry them." She knows she can not sleep anymore, so she gets up. She mumbles lightly while brushing her teeth.

"Yes, there is only that idiot Taecyeon who can bear you. I really don’t understand how much blessing your past life had." Mom repeats again and again, she pretends to not hear.

“Speaking of Taec - ". Mom is folding the quilt when suddenly turning a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter