Chapter 5

Farewell Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung, still in her dreaming, is trying to open her eyes while grabbing the bedside alarm clock.

"Ahhh." The next moment, Eunjung gets out of the bed more quickly than a rocket, jumps into the bathroom.

"Damn Ok Taecyeon! Don’t call me up. If you make me late, you will definitely die - ". Just scolding a half when she remembers that they have already broken up at 3 o'clock this morning.

He doesn’t have duty to call her up in the morning anymore.

"Forget it, it’s ok. Without a Morning Call person, I can still get up on time...". She said forcely, repressing her emotions down, silently telling herself to have the habit of setting alarm clock from tomorrow.

Today is the exception. Yesterday because of crying too much, she unconsciously fell asleep. From tomorrow, she will definitely correct her rules of live.

Yes, that's it!

"Damn it! What’s wrong with this hair?" An unreasonable anger appears. She’s brushing her hair boringly, accidentally breaks some of them, make her hurt a lot.

Previously looking at Taecyeon brushing it, isn’t it obeyed him very much? It also didn’t make her hurt a bit. Taecyeon also said her hair was very good. So each time even when she got up late, there would always had someone to prepare everything for her.

Don’t know who to put her anger, she’s so angry that she doesn’t want to brush anymore, till throwing the comb at the table. Ending of that action, the comb is fallen at her feet. Hurt!

Annoying! Even the comb is the opposite to her.

Frustrated with the pain of her feet, after fixing her beauty, she rushes out of the house. Reaching her car, just then she realizes that her car’s out of fuel. It’s too late now to ask for anyone to pick her up. Until finally she decides to call a taxi. But it’s the rush hour, it takes much time than usual to catch for it.

She has never have to be care about her car. Taecyeon always made sure that her car was in a good state for driving. Moreover, he would always appear at her door every morning to take her to work, become a free taxi driver for the whole year.

It takes 15 minutes to catch for a taxi. It has traffic jam when she’s so close to the company. Qri unnie has called about n times until now that make her can’t wait any more, she has to decide to walk. It is so hard that she finally reach the company. But don’t need to say, she’s so late.

Losing all her habits makes her boring all morning.

At lunch, everybody go out to eat but she doesn’t go, not because of the drowning feeling, just doesn’t want to eat.

Picking up the phone to hit the familiar number, she startlingly realises, that action has become like instinct.

“He is not yours anymore. He won’t be because of your impulsive sentence: "Don’t see you, I can’t eat", then run immediately to go to eat with you.

Her chest is heavy, like she has lost something. She has left both breakfast and lunch, but she is not hungry at all.

All day, she can’t concentrate on anything.

~~~~~~~~~~

It has been rainy very hard for more than an hour. Today because of leaving house hurriedly, she forgot there isn’t anyone to bring umbrella for her. When she can get back to her house, she is as wet as a drowned rat.

With worried feeling, after eating a bowl of noodles and returning to her bedroom, she startlingly realises that her hand is holding a pen, with a paper is full of words - she’s writing letter to Ok Taecyeon.

She feels sorrowful. They broke up, what did she want to write?

Habits are so scary. The past seven years, everything in her heart, all were in the letters she wrote to him, like a diary. She can’t fix it immediately.

Cleaning up the writing paper, she pulls out a diary book which she had bought long ago but there was no chance to use. Can’t write letters, so let’s turn to write diary.

“January 13, 2017.

The weather is rainy hard, the mood is proportional to the weather.

Today is the first day after breaking up. Everything was so bad, but it was not because of breaking up, I resolutely deny this reason.

I think, maybe I'm not used yet! At least I believe so.

It has been a long time since being with him, a lot of thing in life was dissolved with his. Now I have to erase all of it, of course my life must become totally confused.

But is it heartbreaking?

Of course not, I strongly deny this reason for the second time.

Like a whole pound of mixing red beans and green beans, how can pick them up immediately? Always need time, right?

Aizzz, 7 years, is really a scary number.

Right now I suddenly think to myself, does he like me, can’t immediately adapt to the life without a person?

I think it must be yes. Nevertheless, the two of us have been with each other for a long time, how can we not feel a little loss when we suddenly separated?

Undeniably, he is a rare good man who has been with me for the past few years. He was deeply in love with me and very faithful, never glancing at another girl.

Also, he had never said a hard word to me that it hardly had arguement between us. It was always me who got angry with him first.

Every time I met something unpleasant, I always put all the frustration on him, but he had never compared with me. Now thinking back, I sometimes talked so unreasonable, but he still bore me.

A man like that, but I still let go of his hand. Regret?

Absolutely-not-regret! I firmly deny for the third time.

The one said to break up was me, what can I regret about?

Hurting a good man like him, it makes me feel so anxious. I know he wholeheartedly care about me, just - maybe he can’t give me a desiration with love.

He isn’t wrong. The wrong is that I expect too much. I have had his caring concern, but still found empty in the heart, still asked for more.

Am I too greedy?

Remembering yesterday, when he asked me on the phone. "He can give you the joy I can not give you, can't he?"

I seem to be able to hear his crushed heart, his heart was bleeding, how much pain did he have to bear to say these words?

That minute, I found myself too cruel.

I think, he will definitely be deeply hurt. At the bottom of my heart, there is painfully sad.

Is it heartbreaking?

How can? The fourth time I... Aizz, okay, okay. I really feel losses, heartache, regret. No matter how serious I deny, I still can’t change this, I just try to relieve emotional pressure a bit.

I used to love him so much, why can I not hurt?

But I think, this is a first step. Over time, I will be used to no longer being with him, right?

Put pen down, I wish a good day tomorrow!

P.S: The first day of breaking up, realising that he is a rare good man, remembering the days he still was by my side.”

Closing the diary, arranging everything neatly, she sets the alarm clock, decides to get up early tomorrow.

That's right. The next day she gets up on time. With the experience yesterday, she has prepared the car well. Without waiting for a taxi, she reach the company even earlier than the cleaner. Then, she looks blankly at the office without a shadow.

“Eat something! Breakfast is a source of energy for all day!”

She regains the spirit, goes out to buy breakfast, just bites a piece -

Ac! What kind of cake is that? So hardly to eat.

She immediately spits out, hurriedly takes a bottle of water to rinse . She wants to clear the feeling of fat in the throat.

Taecyeon knows clearly she has a light taste, low-salt low-fat. Every day when coming to pick her up, he always prepared her breakfast with a glass of fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter