Chapter 6

Farewell Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today, 30th day, is also Valentine's Day.

At lunch, when having a meal with Woojae, he even jokes. "Recently you find me really often, are you starting to miss me?"

Did she? She doesn’t know, it was all instinctive behavior.

It seems that she gradually rely on him, as well as relying on Taecyeon the day before?

"When will you make me your ‘main wife’? Unclearly position like this, I’m too dissatisfied!" He pretends to be a mistress groaning to make her laugh.

“So can I have an honor of becoming your boyfriend? Can I ask you out for Valentine's Day tonight?"

Should I agree? Eunjung asked herself.

This day, she was looking forward to it. This year's Valentine's Day, she finally doesn’t need to be alone anymore.

She absolutely believes, Woojae can give her the most romantic Valentine's Day.

Lately, he has sincerely looked forward to her, she can feel it.

Therefore, she nods.

The past has passed away. She should use the completely new sentiment to welcome the completely new emotion.

That evening, she deliberately makeups beautifully, colors her favorite lipstick, changes the dress she bought for Valentine's Day last year, intending to wear for Taecyeon but he had missed it. The dress is long till her ankles, which makes her look luxurious.

Seeing Woojae's eyes, she knew she was the most beautiful girl tonight. Except her, he will surely not look at another girl.

"Do you aestheticize because of me?" He laughs teasingly, reaches out his hand.

Eunjung smiles weakly, puts a soft little hand in his.

"Did you not go home?" Right when she finished all her works, he directly took her home and waited for her.

"No. Working time had taken so much time of me to be beside you. I don’t want to waste more seconds with you. From now on, you’re mine all night."

One sentence is sweet enough to go into the heart.

He gives her a big bouquet of rose which can’t count the number of them, almost covers her.

They have diner in a luxurious French restaurant. This is a place for famous people with a secret security policy for their customer. So they don’t have to worry so much.

Woojae is very romantic, likes dancing, and asks her to dance with him from this song to another. In the end, he comes in front of the musicians to borrow his piano and said: "This song, I want to give to the girl I love the most - Ham Eunjung, wish you a happy Valentine's Day."

All eyes are on her with admiration. The song comes with a passionate melody, his eyes loyalty has never left her.

When the song finishes, everyone warmly applauds. He returns to face her, asks: "Do you like it?".

She is surprised and amazed: "I don’t know you can play piano so well."

"There’s a lot of things you still don’t know about me." Opening his hands, there’s a small box in the palm of his hand. "Will you marry me?"

"You - ". She is shocked.

Even more, he kneels to the ground. "Everyone here please witness for us, I love Ham Eunjung all my life. I swears to love her with all my heart forever. Marry me, okay?"

"You're so excited, we're just getting used to...". Absolutely she doesn’t think she will be in this situation. She is so surprised that she can’t open . Is there anyone propose at their first date?

"To you, it may be short, but to me, it's been a long, long time. Finally I can wait for you."

“That's right, unnie, look at him madly in love like that, you should agree to marry him." The guests around him support.

"What do you say?" Woojae smiles and frowns.

Hearing everybody said causing her mind panic.

"Can you stand up first?" Despite the ambience of expectation around her, she has not prepared for this step with him yet.

"That's ok". He laughs "No problem, I still have a lot of time."

"I'm sorry, I -".

He shakes his head. "Nothing, I am so impatient, I forget you just get acquainted with me."

This small problem does not affect their fun later on. They still spend a good evening.

On the way to take her hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter