Chapter 9

Farewell Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"If you really can not bear to not have him, just get him back, why do you have to make difficulties for yourself?"

Is it true? Does she always make difficulties for herself?

She thought what she wanted was not him. She thought she could pursue a better love. But day by day, she felt herself more helpless.

Back to her house, her messing mind was still unrecoverable.

Do not know if the psychology can impact on the body or not, but after 2 days of eating nourishing food, her body is still not better. The title of healthy champion has been demoted, now she discovered that her body is not as good as she thought.

After returning from 2 days off, she began to cough, sore nose, just then Woojae called.

"Why does your voice sound like a stuffy nose?"

“I have a cold!"

"Why can you have a cold? Where did you go 2 days ago? Calling to your house, no one picked up while your mobile was shut off. Do you know how worried I was?" His voice was grouchy, those days he could not find her, she can understand if his mood is not good.

"Have I already come back then? You know that I have a cold, but your voice can not be softer a bit?”

"What’s with that “have I already come back then?" Do you know how many times I had called you? Going away without any words, did you think of my feelings? Or you basically never thought of it.”

"I’m sorry, it was my mistake, alright?"

"Do you know what that mistake means? You - .”

Maybe because her body is not well, the skill of emotional management is also slow, Eunjung did not think enough before bursting out. "I said I’m sorry, still what do you want then? He had never scolded me - .”

The word had just come out of , she can only blame herself quietly.

It’s the end! This is no different than provoking his arrogance. In love, there’s no man who can be so generous with this. Even she is the same. How can anyone remind of old love in front of new one?

The air is freezing in the blink of an eye, and after that, Woojae chuckled coldly. "You finally said it. This is the real thought in your heart right? You have never forgotten him, right?” This is what he was scared the most: she had gone without alerting him a word, because she actually had never let him in her heart.

"I, I’m not ...". Even she knows how much weakness in that protest.

"Then why you didn’t let me kiss you, don't you feel anything? Every time you lean on my chest, how stiff you was? I don't believe when he hugged you, you were also frigidity like that."

A word "frigidity", was increased her anger.

"Joo Woojae, you're enough! Who said having a lot of time, can be patient waiting for me? Is this your patience? That's right, I'm no way to throw him out of my heart, since he had been there for seven years, it is not easy to say and remove right away. Is this the answer you want to hear? Then I will say it for you, you don't need to force me like that." Once finishing, she shut down the call.

Three seconds later, the phone rang again, she was motionless.

It has rung for a long time until finally stopping.

Eunjung picked up the receiver and put it to the side, not giving the phone a chance to ring again.

Annoyed! How could he want to argue with her when she’s sick? And he dared to say that he will pamper her forever. Wheedle!

The more she thinks, the more self-pity she feels. Until she can't endure herself anymore, she bursts out crying, like a child.

Even she doesn’t know what she is crying for? She just felt very miserable, very painful, very depressed...

Yes, she admits, she can't forget her old love, so what? The whole world could see it, even Woojae saw it too, so what was she denying for?

What was wrong with her? Woojae is not the one she wants? Why was she not happy when she was with him?

“Ham Eunjung, you're so stupid! Even what you want the most, you still don’t know!”

Her love was actually still at the beginning! But she was too blind to go to this gloomy dream, in fact, the usual steady happiness was always there waiting for her.

She cries with her broken heart.

At this time, she knows what she is crying for -

“I think you should still obediently retu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter