Chapter 14

Farewell Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Regardless of the rain, Eunjung rushed to the airport. Asking everywhere to find out that the flight to US took off 10 minutes ago.

Her heart was cold.

Finally... Still late.

No courage to hold him back, no courage to say 'meet again' with him, nor have the courage to tell him how much she loves him... Her weakness, even the opportunity to see him off, to give him a goodbye kiss also lost.

Leaving the airport, she can not even distinguish the direction. Not because of rain, but because of the lack of mind, so she can not find direction.

She regrets! If she could soon be positive to fight for her happiness without having to wait negatively, even if she couldn’t keep him, at least she could make him understand her waiting and her heart, he also could leave happily a little bit.

She does not know how long she has gone, her soul losts its purpose. Returning home sooner or later isn’t different. The house is still empty, no one will wait for her anymore.

The house which is without his present, is no longer home.

"Where were you going? You made me worried till death." The voice of anxiety goes through the sound of falling rain, falls into her panicked consciousness.

Looking up, in front of the house, a thin body stands still under the streetlight -

As usual, she must be very excited to run and hug him tightly, but that one minute, she’s still stiff in a place, completely unable to move.

Is it illusion? Or -

If she touches it, will it disappear?

"You - do not go?". The voice’s shivering that makes the hearer heart-broken.

"Go? Where?". Taecyeon asked faintly.

"Youngie said... you went to the airport...".

"Ah, I saw my hyung off." Looks like discovering something, he asked frowning. "Didn’t I tell you? I rejected my father’s request.”

"Why?". She is definitely stupid! Everything is like that and she can still ask.

"You still ask why? That night... I had already said it." The plane certainly can not carry over his heavy worrying. Here she is, how can he fly high, can go far?

"When?". Eunjung is still immersed in the sense of being confused, her mind can not function normally.

"It's... It's the night we're intimate." Taecyeon said softly.

"What did you say?" Recollecting vaguely, apparently he said something in her ear.

“I said, I won’t go, I will stay with you, okay?" Because of her, he can give up everything.

"Yes." She is both crying and smiling while answering, running to his embrace.

Although the reaction is a bit slow, but basically it’s still as same as he expected.

"You’re wet..." He’s heart-broken to protect her. "Where were you going? Why did you come home that late? Didn’t I tell you to bring umbrella?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter