Chapter 7

Farewell Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What should he do now? What can he do?

For a month, this is the most frequently question in Taecyeon's mind.

There was some time early in the morning, he was instinctively get out of his house, but then to remember to stare at the two servings of breakfast in his hand.

For a whole week, he had to eat two servings of food, but strangely, his weight was lost so fast that recently every one he met had to surprisedly ask: “Taecyeon ah, recently you are too skinny. You could not eat or were you too busy to eat? You should take care of your health, you know!”

Really? He tries to recall.

Recently he hasn’t been busy. He has lived until now, but his life has never been free like the past few days.

Lately, he did not need to make breakfast for anyone, but he can’t control the habit of waking up early in the morning. He still woke up at 6 am, then staring at the ceiling, his mind is completely empty, waiting for the time passed by.

If it was before, he would use 10 minutes to have a wash, 20 minutes to make breakfast, half an hour to drive to her home, then spend half an hour dragging a bad sleep to get off the blanket, half an hour next eating breakfast with her and preparing everything, taking her to her company before starting his work.

If he didn’t have schedule in the morning, he would return back to her home, to prepare every necessary daily items for her, then play with Mongeul to release his emotions so that Mongeul would not be bored and irritate with Eunjung.

Sometimes he would talk to Mongeul: "You have to be good, ok? Because your beautiful master is my treasure."

At lunch, he would call her to ask what she eats. If he could get out, he would buy something for her to eat. If he could not, he would soothe her to eat something over the phone. At dinner, he would make some favorite foods for her to compensate for her taste.

She hates fatty meat, doesn’t like to eat.

She says carrot has strange smell, doesn’t like to eat too.

Also eggplant, she said to bite into it having a weird smell, to eat it even more disgusting.

Eunjung usually has to follow a strict regimen that makes him really sad. Because her health is not good, while she is always the one of works, he’s afraid she would get sick. That’s why he always wants to foster for her health. Looking at her eating, he always couldn’t stop himself from eating the foods she dislikes and giving her the foods she favorites.

Be with her, the one who live with principle like him has disappeared.

All that things have become a part of his life. Then suddenly one day, nothing needs to be done, his time is supernumerary. To him, it isn’t free time, but blurry.

Some time in the past, he took her to work. Some time in the past, he cooked dinner for her, watched film with her. Some time in the past, he listened to her coddling, felt her soft body, kissed and cuddled. Now, the time is supernumerary, he does not know what he should do, what can he do?

So it turns out, to sacrifice is also a kind of happiness. Having no one to sacrifice for, is a bit sad. When working, in his head he doesn’t know who he is doing for? The day before, all he did because of their future, what about now? Without her in that future, what would he work for?

If he has a chance, he wants to tell her how important she is to him.

Yes, if there is a chance.

He begins to think in a different way.

He knows he has never expressed his heart to her. Because he thought she already knew. Even when she said she wanted to break up, he also let her go easily. He was stupid enough to believe that just her happiness was enough.

But, if he didn’t said, how could she know? If he entrusted all his life to her, how did she not agree?

He may be not romantic, but his love for her until now never stops.

For the first time, he fiercely thinks he should say these words sincerely to her. Maybe, they will have a chance.

That night, he sit down, concentrated on writing a letter, not to her, but to the radio station.

He thinks this is the most romantic event he has ever done in his life.

He chooses the Valentine's Day to restore their interrupting love for a month.

On that day, he has a mountain of shows, but he firmly asks his manager to cancel, not receives any shows in the evening. Luckily, all s support him for this plan and agree to do all the shows for him. He doesn’t know it’s romantic or not, but he can be sure that, this is the most impulsive event of his life.

He first makes some food at home, all of which she likes to eat the most. He also buys 999 roses that there’s not enough space on the car. Just now he knows buying flowers in Valentine's Day is so expensive. But money is not what he cares, what he cares is she takes them or not. And the last is a couple of proposal rings which is waiting for the appropriate time to wear on her fingers.

He only brings a rose into her house. If she agrees, he will show her all the remaining flowers. Putting it in the bottle, also filling flowers in the bathtub. This must be romantic enough as she wants.

Waiting for time to pass, he remembers about their past time. The deepest impression is still the first night they are two become one.

Remembering the most fierce one was on the dinner table. The food was brought to their mouth already, they couldn’t wait to enter the room, but doing immediately right there. Then because of hungry, they continue eating, al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter