Chapter 1

Farewell Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In front of the window, rain fell to the ground splashing, the weather kept raining for a day.

Eunjung sits by the window, looking at drops of rain falling down, fingertips accidentally draw on the misty mist of the glass, until the window glass is full with a single name –

Ok Taecyeon.

She stopped surprisingly, her lips look a bit miserable while making a sardonic smile.

The bottom of her heart is engraved his name.

Seven years of love, the feeling can’t just be said ending is ending.

The time is about ten at night, and outside of the door is heard the sound of unlocking.

"Have you eaten?". Taecyeon stands at the doorstep, takes off his wet jacket, turns to ask her.

"No". She reluctantly replied, not moving a bit.

Mongeul, a Little Maltese dog which has raised for five years, upon seeing him open the door, runs to him happily, even more enthusiastic than her, his girlfriend.

Taecyeon hugs the dog, looks at her once before comes to the bathroom to find a towel to wipe rain water on his hair. After that, he brings a thin blanket to cover her lying on the sofa.

"Recently the weather turned bad. When you’re out of the house, remember to wear warm clothes. Be careful not to be cold."

"Uhm". Listen to this too many times, she has no feeling anymore.

“Do you want something to eat?"

"Whatever". In fact, she doesn’t want to eat anything.

Put the little dog in her lap, he opens the refrigerator, there’s not much food in it.

Taecyeon uses all of the leftovers in the fridge, cooks a bowl of seafood porridge. He’s silently thinking in mind, tomorrow he should spend time in shopping a bit.

"It's still hot, eat it."

Eunjung starts eating spoon to spoon, while watching him clean the kitchen, incidentally clean the living room, low voice advised. "The rice has strange smell, it must be spoiled".

This is her house, but it’s more like his house.

He always likes that, everything in life has prepared all for her, until now he has never let her worry about anything.

But does he know? What she wants, is not a wonderful butler, but a mild man who makes her feel to be loved.

Just that, he hardly ever tells his love out.

She can’t remember when was the last time he said he loves her.

"Not delicious?". Looking at her spacing out, Taecyeon naturally takes the leftovers, gives Mongeul a cup, both of them together eat the leftover porridge.

"Taec -".

"Yeah?". He answers, drops Mongeul to the corner.

"Do you love me?". Doesn’t know why, she really wants to ask this question.

He closes his eyes and smiles, not saying a word.

Again like that!

Every time she mentions about this, he just smiles at her, not saying a word.

"Do you love me?". She gazes at him, repeats again.

He still smiles, softly cares her soft long hair. "Childishness!".

His gaze is very generous, with a kind of gasp, like – she’s an angry child.

"I ask you, Do you love me or not?" She raises the volume, feels like flood waters are going to break the dyke.

Detecting her attitude differently from normal days, he recovers the smile, frowning at her. "What’s wrong?".

What else can she do? A lover that doesn’t want to say a love to her, what else can she do?

"Nothing". Don’t know if it’s just disappointed, or anything else. “Valentine's Day this year - ".

"I have show this day." He looks at her worried.

"No problem". She laughs a bit wryly. "I will not bother you". Never need anymore …

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter