Chapter 2

❣ My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay, so maybe not only every Thursday, I'm looking forward to share this story with you guys
Besides, I just failed my practical exam so I need some distraction^^
Here's the second chap, I hope you like the story so far 

Ever since yesterday had happened your head had been spinning, and you were a little bit absent today. Your best friend Kyana had immediately noticed that something had been different about you, but you hadn’t told her anything. For one reason or another you felt as if it was better if you would keep this a secret and wouldn’t tell anyone before you knew things for sure. Baekhyun had kissed you, and he had been flirting with you none stop, but that didn’t mean that he was into you or that he liked you. Then, you also had your own feelings to think about. Were you really falling for the boy you had known since you were a child and who you remembered running around through your house in his underwear? He had changed, that much was for sure. He was a grown up now, and a handsome one who surely knew how to keep you interested in him. But did that mean that you had some real feelings for him developing inside of you? That didn’t take away that this whole situation was extremely complicated and that things could get even harder if you decided that you indeed liked him in that kind of way. It would of course be nice to talk about this to your friend, so that you could hear what she thought of it and ask for her advice, but you weren’t sure what you had to do. She thought that whatever was going on between you and your best friend’s brother was based on pure friendship. It wasn’t weird for the two of you to be close, after all you already knew him for such a long time, so it wasn’t strange that you two had become friends as well. 

 

While you had been walking through the corridors you could only try not to be too obvious, but you had been thrilled by the thought that you could walk into him any time. Just like you and explained before, Baekhyun and you went to the same school. When you had been a kid, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had been classmates, but then his father had decided to send his son away, thinking that a different school would be better for him. So now, your brother was at school by himself, while you and his best friend were sharing the same one. It was bad, that the two of you had so much chances of seeing each other without Chanyeol around, because it gave the both of you the chance to flirt with each other even more. You just wondered if things had changed now that the two of you had kissed, because he wouldn’t do that if he didn’t want to right? Why did all of this have to be so complicated? You leaned back in your seat and crossed your arms in front of your chest when your teacher interrupted his lecture to shift his attention to the knock that he had heard on the door. “Those are probably the seniors, they are here today to explain the sport events that are comping up next week, which they organized. You better pay attention. Next year you’ll be standing here, and you’ll also want the other students to shut up if you’re speaking.” She said and you knew that this Woman had absolutely no filter, she always said everything that was on her mind. Miss Simons walked towards the door and gave all of her students one last warning look before swinging the door open and inviting the seniors in. 

 

The first thing you noticed was that they were all boys, why were there no girls in the group? There were five of them, and your eyes immediately flew towards the only face you recognized. The other boys were familiar, but you couldn’t really recall their names, not that you cared. “Hello everyone, we’re here to explain how the sport events of next week are going to work.” The guy who was talking had a smooth and sweet voice, that was joined by that kind of smile that could make girl’s hearts melt. Though, he didn’t seem to have that effect on you, because you were too busy staring at his friend. Baekhyun’s eyes had locked with yours from the moment he had stopped in front of the desk, and he didn’t seem as if he was planning to release your look any time soon. It almost seemed as if everyone else in the room seemed to disappear and he was the only person that was still in the room with you. Before you could stop yourself your eyes darted towards his lips while your teeth bit down on your own, which made him smile. You could still imagine how it had felt to kiss him, and god that had been feeling so damn good. What would have happened if Chanyeol hadn’t been there to stop you? When they all started moving you realized you had missed every explanation they had given and you saw how they began to hand out papers to all the students, you could only hope that those would give you all the information you needed. “Just hand in your picks before the weekend, so we can make sure we can prepare ourselves.” When Baekhyun passed your seat and laid a sheet on top of your desk you gave him a playful smile while staring up at him from under your lashes. It seemed to have influence on him, because before he continued his hand grazed against yours ever so slightly, making your skin tingle. 

 

With a gasp you let him walk away and you noticed the way your heartbeat fastened by what he did, it wasn’t good for your health. After calming down you looked down on the paper, telling yourself to concentrate on what was really important, but you failed. There was a post-it sticking on top of it, and you were sure that no one else had had such a thing. “Library, 12:00.” It said and you could guess who had written that, you knew that handwriting and it was still as horrible as it had always been. Was he trying to meet up with you? He had never done such a thing before so why start with it now? Did he want to discuss with you what had happened yesterday, maybe he felt bad about kissing you. Who were you to blame him, after all you were still the sister of his best friend, things could get so messed up if this came out. But then again, he could also tell you that over lunch, the two of you didn’t have to be alone to talk about this. Surely not in the library, a place that would be completely abandoned during lunch time, because all students would be busy eating in the cafeteria.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter