Chapter 6

❣ My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you ready for some running?” You turned your head to see Baekhyun walking over to you and holly molly, your mouth almost fell agape when you spotted him. Why the hell did he have to wear that sleeveless shirt that made his arms stand out so well? While standing beside him you looked like someone who had failed to get out of your pajamas this morning. Even though your black and tight shorts and your fitting shirt were cute, it was nothing compared with the iness that had taken over him. Luckily for you, all of the people in your team were guys, seemed like most of the girls had chosen swimming over jogging after all. “If you’re ready to drag me through the woods, then sure.” You said, your lips folding into a grin as he stopped right in front of you and you felt proud when you saw how his eyes stayed put to your bare legs for a moment, before he found the strength to look you in the eye. “I’m sure you’ll do great. Is everyone here?” He asked and you shrugged your shoulders before staring around yourself, watching some of the guys talk with each other while others were doing some stretching in the back. Some of them you new because they were from your age, there was even one guy who was in your science class, but you had never really felt like contacting him, not even now. “I guess so, I think I’ve just missed out on the part of the instruction which said ‘no girls allowed’.” You muttered, feeling slightly uncomfortable because you were all by yourself. If you had known then you definitely wouldn’t have changed those sweatpants for shorts, because now it weren’t only Baekhyun’s eyes that would be studying your for the next few hours. Beside from that, they were probably fit, while you could barely run a mile, this was going to be embarrassing. 

 

“Relax, if one of them bothers you then tell me, I’ll be your wing man. Besides, you could always let them know that you’re taken.” This made your eyes fly back to his and you saw that he was blushing as he answered your look. Suddenly your heart was pounding like crazy inside of your chest, just by what he had said. Did that mean that he was actually into you, and that he really wanted to try this? Just imagine him being your boyfriend, that was almost too good to be true. “I am?” You asked, playfully lifting your hand to brush it against his chest, because you felt like you just had to touch him. What must it look like to the others, you were totally trying to hit on your team coach in front of all the other guys. That was probably why girls always caused so much drama everywhere. “If you flirt with one of those guys I’m going to hit them on the head with a brick so that they don’t remember their own name, got that?” He smirked, repeating the words you had told him in the car when your jealousy had gotten the best of you. You liked it though, that he didn’t want you to try something with anyone else and that he wanted you all to himself. Maybe this was going to get serious much faster than you had intended it to. Chanyeol would get over it, once he knew that you were both serious about it. For now you were going to stop worrying and start living a little. With a innocent look you took a big step closer to him and wrapped your arms around his neck before wiggling your body against his, feeling how he shaped against you perfectly. At first he seemed a little overwhelmed, aware of the glances you were receiving from the other guys around you because you hugged him this intimately. But then he smiled, and he easily wrapped one of his arms around your middle to hug you back. 

 

“I think I got it.” You whispered, adding a wink which made him shake his head at you with a chuckle. Before he had the chance to react you stood on your tip toes and pressed your lips against his, feeling how he stiffened against you for a second. Then he sighed and eagerly placed a hand against your cheek and neck, pulling your lips closer to him as they moved together. You didn’t care how gross it looked from someone else’s perspective, to you this was the most magical feeling in the world, kissing him with others around and not having to think about what other would think or if others would find out. “Uh, are we starting or…?” With his hand against your stomach Baekhyun quickly pushed you back a little, his cheeks flushed with shyness as he looked at a student who had walked over toward the two of you and who had interrupted your moment. “Yeah, we are. Let’s all gather up in the middle of the field and make some arrangements.” Baekhyun said and tried to sound natural while grabbing a hold of your arms and unlinking them from around his shoulders. With a small pout you looked at him, but of course understood that you two couldn’t have been standing there like that forever. As an apology he brought both of your hands towards his lips and pecked your knuckles before letting you go and walking over to the group. A sigh left your lips as you brushed back your hair, regretting not putting it in a ponytail, it was going to get messed up anyway. When you turned around to walk away too you found that guy still staring at you, and you pulled up your eyebrows at him questioningly. “Can I help you?” You asked, trying to sneak past him so that you could gather up with the rest and follow the instructions you were about to get. This was already going o be hard enough as it was, you didn’t want to make it even worse for yourself. “That treatment, is it just for him or do you do that with everyone? Because I would like some.” He said it with a smile, amusement filled his voice, but you stiffened and couldn’t help but think of it as an insult. As you turned your head to look at him you glared at him, making sure to let him know that if your eyes had been lasers, he would have been burned by now. He swallowed, clear that his intentions hadn’t been very good. 

 

“What did you say? Are you calling me a ?” You asked, making sure to raise your voice high enough so that others would be able to hear. If this guy thought that he could talk to you like that then he was dead wrong. If there was one thing your brother had taught you over the years than it was that you shouldn’t let o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter