Chapter 3

❣ My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please tell me you’re not planning on wearing that.” Chanyeol said while standing in the middle of the doorway, his arms crossed over his chest while giving you an attentive look. Sometimes he could be worse than your father, being overprotective and all but you knew he meant well. That didn’t mean it wasn’t unbelievably annoying that he was saying that instead of just complimenting you on how damn great you were looking, because that was just a well known fact. While swinging your hair over your shoulder you shot him a bolt look, daring him to repeat those words. “You’re damn right I am. Why, are you scared that the other girls are going to get jealous because I’m with you?” It wasn’t the first time you and your brother went to the same party, it even happened very often these days. While you didn’t go towards the same school apparently his friends thought you were kind of cute, so they always asked him to bring you along. Honestly you hadn’t really been up for it and you had wanted to spend a nice evening on the couch now that your brother wasn’t home and you would have the TV to yourself. But when you heard that his best friend was going too, you had suddenly changed your mind, no idea why. The two of you glared at each other for a moment, the typical brother sister stare was going down in between the two of you until the front door opened loudly. There was only one person apart from your parents who knew the code to get in and you hated how the butterflies started twirling around inside of your stomach by that thought. “Chan! I’m here!” Baekhyun shouted while making his way up the stairs, his heavy footsteps resounded through the hallway. 

 

Just to make it seem as if you were annoyed by the new arrival you rolled your eyes at your brother. It was obvious that he was at your house, he really didn’t have to call out for that. The other boy must have spotted his friend standing halfway in your room because he quickly joined him, squeezing his body between Chanyeol’s and the wall so that he could pass and see what was going on. You were glad that your brother was looking at you instead of Baekhyun because if he would have seen his expression while he took you in you were sure he had gotten a pretty bad punch. You tried to hide what it did to you as his eyes slipped up and down your body that was covered in a dark green glitter dress that reached halfway your thighs. You would lie if you’d say that you hadn’t done an extra effort for him tonight and you were sure that if those two men only knew what you were wearing underneath the top layer they would fall over. “It’s rude to stare boys.” You said with an amused voice before grabbing your shoulder bag from the bed and walking towards them to escape. You swore it was an accident when you rubbed your body a little rougher against Baekhyun’s than had actually been necessary to get in between them and you shot him a challenging smile which he answered by swallowing audibly as you passed him. How was it possible that your brother wasn’t noticing anything? To you it all seemed too obvious and out in the open. Baekhyun was looking great in his dark skinny jeans and his green shirt and unknowingly the two of you had matched. “Are you two just going to stand there or are we leaving?” You asked, twirling around on your heels to face them, seeing that Chanyeol had been able to recover himself while the other one still seemed in shock. 

 

“We’re leaving, but if you won’t wear a jacket you’re not going anywhere.” He muttered while straightening out his sweater before pushing his shoulders back and walking away. It was his way of showing you that he was the one who was older and that you had to listen to him. You didn’t mind about the jacket, you could take it off as soon as you got there, but you just wanted to annoy him a little. After he walked down the stairs he caused you and his friend to be left by yourselves, the dimmed lights shining down on top of the two of you were creating a intimate sphere. How badly you just wanted to walk up to him and tell him how handsome he looked, but you figured that would be too tricky. He seemed to think about that differently though, or he just loved taking risks because he easily crossed the hallway, reaching your side. You couldn’t help it when your lips curled up into a tiny smile, feeling a printed feeling on your chest as he came closer to you. It was dangerous for him to be near you like this, memories of what the two of you had secretly shared in the library came up inside of your head and you realized you hadn’t had enough of him yet. If he wouldn’t be careful then you would jump on top of him and rip his clothes off his body, but that would be a waste. “If your brother had been able to hear my thoughts I would have been dead by now.” He muted his voice, making sure that Chanyeol couldn’t possibly hear it that the two of you were communicating, the only one who could hear him was you. You tilted your head to the side, curious about everything that had gone through his mind earlier. A scent of your perfume made its way over to him and he s one of his arms around the small of your back, tugging you against his chest in a rough pull. A gasp left you as you grabbed a hold of his biceps, trying to steady yourself and hoping that you wouldn’t loose you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter