Chapter 4

❣ My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I told you that I’m not interested.” You stuttered once again, your head red out of anger and embarrassment as you did another weak attempt in pushing him off of you. But the more you resisted the more he seemed to want you because he urged his chest closer to yours while lowering his face to your level in the hope to get a taste of your lips. Hastily you turned your head towards the side, making his mouth sloppily land on your cheek which made you shiver in disgust. You had never meant to get caught up in this situation and actually you had no idea how this had escalated this quickly. You had just been wandering through the hallways while this guy had stormed out of the bathroom and had almost knocked you towards the floor. As an apology he wanted to show you what you would miss out on if you hadn’t run into him, but for you a single ‘sorry’ had been enough. Now he seemed to be convinced that you were just playing hard to get and that you wanted him just as much as he wanted you. The only difference was that he was drunk and you weren’t, which made that you were the only one who could think straight. Otherwise anyone with a good pair of eyes had been able to see that you weren’t even slightly into him but now he wouldn’t figure out even if you would spit it right in his face. His breath reeked of alcohol and a scream was boiling in the back of your throat as he placed his hands on your waist and pushed you up against the nearest wall. No manners, who had even taught him to treat a girl like this? 

 

But as soon as his touch had appeared it was gone again and you felt as if you were able to breath as soon as his hands disappeared from your body. A long frame was towering above of you, his back facing you while he was clearly giving the other boy a lecture. You didn’t care what he said to him, as long as he would leave you alone. Though you soon realized you recognized that dark green T-shirt and those tight jeans and you could feel your insides squirm. Until now you had been able to avoid him and to stay out of his way while he enjoyed the party with your brother. You had reunited yourself with your friends while he had done the same with his and you had both gone your separate ways. It had seemed like the safest thing to do because during times like these it was typical for things to get out of control, which was the last thing you wanted right now. Though now that he was standing right in front of you, you noticed that you were happy to see him because your stomach was doing flip flops. Yet you refused to believe that was because you liked him, you blamed it on the fact that he had just saved you from that horrible guy. You heard him going on and on about how disgusting he was and that if he ever saw him near you again that he would make sure he wouldn’t be able to walk for weeks, which made your heart flutter. Instantly you felt safe and sound again, as if nothing had happened. While muttering a incoherent apology the stranger speed walked away from him, almost as if he had just seen a ghost. With a smirk of triumph on his face Baekhyun turned around and looked down on you. He looked pretty sober to you, though there was a cute red blush covering his cheeks, which was probably because of the warmth. 

 

It was indeed very hot in here, you could feel the material of your dress stick against your skin because of the heat. “You’re welcome.” He said, leaning a little closer to speak in your ear so that you could hear him over the loud music. You rolled your eyes because of his smug reaction but it only made him laugh, a melody that sounded much better than any song they had played all night. What was he doing here all by himself? And why wasn’t your brother with him? Quickly your eyes searched for someone else you knew but you noticed that the two of you were alone, all by yourselves. In the hope that this time the two of you would stay normal with each other and emotions and hormones wouldn’t take over you quickly asked him a casual question. “Where is Chanyeol?” You asked as your eyes focused back on the handsome guy in front of you. He was taking you in, as if he was trying to check how the previous events had affected you. To be honest you were already over it, nothing had happened and if he hadn’t interfered you would have made up something else to get him off of you, like bite him, or kick him in the balls. To your surprise Baekhyun shrugged and by his facial expression you could tell that he honestly had no idea. How strange, your brother never just disappeared like that, unless…Your eyes widened during your moment of realization and you were quite happy that you were all the way over here, far out of sight where you couldn’t see your brother sticking his tongue down some girl’s throat. When he saw your face he chuckled again and you couldn’t help but smile back at him, grateful that he hadn't given you all the terrible details about everything that was going on back there. 

 

As soon as he took a step closer to you it seemed as if the temperature inside of the house crept up and you were scared that you were about to melt. How could it be that he had such an effect on you? Nerves were taking over you by the fact that the two of you were in public, if someone would recognize any of you and would tell your brother how close you were standing to each other this could be the end of your little secret. “Back off, what if someone sees us?” You said while placing your hand against his chest, feeling how his heart was beating at the sound of the bass. His muscles felt so good underneath your touch, you wished you could push that shirt up and could rub your hands down his abs until you reached his…Your brain seemed to crash and you felt how your cheeks burned up because of your thoughts. How could you think these kind of things? What had happened to your innocence? “But there’s no one around.” Baekhyun said, his voice a little bit whiny as he crossed the distance in between the two of you and molded his body perfectly against yours and wrapped his arms around your middle. It was so tempting to just circle your arms around his neck and to get lost with him, but that couldn’t happen, not here. Though while you were trying your hardest to think of a way to get out of here and to solve this h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter