Chapter 13

❣ My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This had probably been the most horrible thing that your brother had ever done, that much was for sure. You wondered if he had left his brain in that girl’s bed last night because this stunt was literally stupid. Firstly of all, you couldn’t recall Chanyeol and Jordan being friends, on your behalf they had never even spoken to each other and now he invited him over to your house? Then again, he had also asked Sehun, and as you had studied them for the past half hour you were sure those two got along quite well, they were both s. Jordan was doing everything he could to get under Baekhyun’s skin, from staring at you from his side of the table, to crawling up next to you on the couch. You tried to pretend as if you didn’t care about it, after all you still weren’t interested and you refused to join this childish little game he was playing. Since Chanyeol had clearly been too blind to understand anything you had decided to break your promise to him this noon, and you took every chance you could find in order to hang around your boyfriend. He need it though, it was clear by the deep frown that seemed cut into the skin of his forehead and the ways his arms were stubbornly crossed over his chest if they weren’t wrapped around your waist. If they were best friend then Chanyeol had to know that Baekhyun and Jordan couldn’t stand each other, besides, you were quite sure it was a well known fact. It had supposed to be a calm and relaxing afternoon, but t had turned out to be the exact opposite of that. You let out a deep sigh as you took a towel that hung next to the sink and dried your hands. You wished you had put on some other clothes, now you felt rather exposed with the other boys in the house while wearing your gym shorts and your sweater. 

 

The braid was still there, you didn’t have the heart to pull it loose, after all Baekhyun had put quite some effort in it before the rest of the guys had come home. Normally you didn’t put any sentimental value to a silly braid, but it seemed like today nothing was normal. While looking at yourself in the mirror you noticed that the wide smile you had been wearing this morning was now nowhere to be found. Seriously, you had to kick your brother in the head for doing this. How could he invite those guys over for lunch? Deciding that you had been sulking for long enough you left the towel back on its previous spot before walking over towards theb bathroom door, unlocking it. You had to go and see how Baekhyun was doing and if he hadn’t decided to pull his own hair out just yet. As soon as you opened the door your eyes collided with another pair and you almost stumbled backwards in shock, but you were just in time to steady your feet on the floor and to stay in place. “What the hell?” You hissed, shooting Jordan an angry glare as you closed the door behind you and made a wide circle around him. You surely hadn’t forgotten what he had said to you the last time he had been around you and definitely not that he had made you trip towards the floor. “The food is ready, I just came to look for you to tell you. Since your boyfriend is too busy complaining like a child to your brother about my presence I thought it would be nice if there would at least be one person who still cared about your wellbeing.” He said, and that cocky smile was back onto his face, but you really wanted to wipe it off, with your hand, or your fist. Him being here was bad for your wellbeing, but it seemed like he hadn’t figured that out. 

 

“I don’t give a about who or what you care about Jordan. Now get out of my way.” It didn’t even surprise you when he did the exact opposite of what you asked him and made sure to block your way. You could feel your annoyance boil inside of your veins and if someone wouldn’t interfere real soon then maybe you would do something just as stupid as your brother had done. “Oh, don’t pretend like you don’t like me, I can see that smug look on your face when you look at your boyfriend when you’re trying to make me jealous.” He smirked, something that made your stomach twirl. It wasn’t the same grin that Baekhyun always gave you, the one filled with playfulness or sweetness, it was the way a hunter smiled at his pray right before he would devour it. “You can go yourself.” You spitted and you were sure the heat was traveling towards your skin because of the anger you were feeling inside. Who the hell did he think he was? First he brushed you off like you were some dirt under his shoe and now he went back to chasing after you, there was something seriously wrong with this guy. You were quite sure he wasn’t used to the fact that he didn’t get what he wanted, girls probably threw themselves at him. “No thank you, but now that you’re here, I could always you.” When he moved closer you harshly shoved your hands against his chest, making him stumble backwards and his back hit the wall. The smooth expression left his face and you almost gulped when his eyes seemed to turn a shade darker, but you refused to show him that you were scared of him. “Don’t you dare touch me, you .” You made sure your look was just as hostile as his was, not willing to subordinate, he wasn’t going to get you down like that, not like this. “What the hell are you doing?” Baekhyun’s voice came up from the end of the hall and one of the corners

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter