Chapter 7

❣ My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With big eyes you gazed around yourself, taken in your surroundings. To say that you were surprised would be an understatement, you were completely blown off your feet. Two hands got placed on top of your hips and you didn’t need to turn around in order to know who it was that was touching you, just the tingles that spread through you told you enough. “Watch where you’re going.” Baekhyun muttered, his lips right next to your ear as he whispered to you and his hot breath hit against your neck, making you brush your body against his a little. He quickly moved away, making sure that you wouldn’t get caught by your brother, who was walking right in front of you while guiding you towards your places. Yes, you still hated the fact that you were here, having to watch sweaty big men run across a field. Besides, your muscles were still sore and painful because of your own attempt to sport yesterday afternoon, so you rather would have stayed home. But with your parents out of town, like they were ever home, you had no other choice than to be here. You were far old enough to take care of yourself though, it wasn’t like you were a kid, you were almost a grown up. But the boys were excited and were looking forward to this game so you had decided to drop your attitude and grant them this night. Yet, this stadium was so huge and there were so many people here, it really looked amazing. “Close your mouth, you’re going to catch flies.” Chanyeol said and he turned around towards the two of you after you had found your seats. They let you sit in between the two of them, both being protective over you in their own way and thinking that it wasn’t the best idea to let you sit on the outside. 

 

“Oh shut up. You should be happy I didn’t tie myself to the bed when you told me it was time to go, so you better be nice to me.” You started, but couldn’t really convince yourself to sound moody as you pulled your cap further over your head and lifted your head to look around. Beside you, the guys settles while you took in the ocean of white and yellow shirts around you. You had no idea which side you were on, but you knew that your cap was white, which meant that you better supported those players instead of the opposites. “I don’t know anything about this stupid game though, so you better explain it to me if you don’t want me to fall asleep during the first half.” You said, though you were quite sure that sleeping in a place like this was impossible. People were screaming so loud and you could hear the sounds of drums and whistles come from every possible direction. In front of you there were a few people who were wearing yellow shirts, your enemies for tonight, you assumed. After giving it one last look you tugged at the sleeve of your jacket and found Baekhyun pulling at the other one in order to help you. “She can undress herself dude, you don’t have to baby her.” Chanyeol said at your other side and you turned your head to him to send him a glare. Why did he always have to act like this towards his friend if he did something nice to you? “At least he’s being sweet, unlike you. You just dragged me to this stupid game, after telling me one night on forehand. Let’s not forget it was your friend who apologized on your terms, Chanyeol.” He lifted his hands in a defensive movement as you took your place in between the two of them, subtle trying to sit closer to Baekhyun than your brother. The crowd was huge and you easily laid your jacket on top of your legs as you watched the green field. 

 

“Are you cold?” Baekhyun whispered in your ear, leaning closer to you so that Chanyeol wouldn’t hear him speaking to you. It was insane, that the two of you had to sneak around like this because your brother couldn’t act his age. “No, I’m good. Thanks though, you’re great.” You said and turned your head to look at him, to which he smiled. He nodded, letting you know that he had heard your replay and that he was pleased with it. It was so cute, no matter if your brother was around or not, he was still worrying about you. By now you were sure that Chanyeol had noticed something was going on in between the two of you, since Baekhyun hadn’t been this close to you before. “Are you still going to explain this to me or what?” You asked while poking his upper leg, seeing how he automatically turned his body closer to yours. He rolled his eyes, as he pointed out towards the field and began to tell you the rules of the games. To be honest you were barely following, but you couldn’t stop staring at his face and his lips as he spoke, god he was so hot. He had his hair brushed over his forehead and his fuzzy curls were almost falling inside of his dark brown eyes. His collarbones were visible because of the low V-cut shirt he was wearing and his jeans was hugging his legs in all the right places. Halfway his talk he seemed to notice that you were distracted, because he tripped over his own words a few times while his eyes collided more and more with yours, stealing playful glances from you. Eventually he gave up on trying to teach you the game and just settles down easily beside you, his fingers brushing past the fabric of your jeans as he cracked a few jokes, making you smile. “____________, can I tell you something.” Chanyeol suddenly said and your eyes widened in surprise when you realized that he was still here with you. Poor guy, you had been ignoring him ever since you had started talking to his friend, now you did feel bad. 

 

Quickly you turned your head to your brother, sending him an apologetic look, but he didn’t seemed bothered by the fact that you had been caught up in a conversation with Baekhyun. Instead he rather looked nervous, as if he was about to tell you something of which he wasn’t sure if you would like it. If he was going to ask you to come to another game next weekend then he could forget about it, no way you were doing this again. “Sure, what’s up?” You asked, and Chanyeol looked for the assuring look of his best friend before turning his legs to you in the small place in between the chairs in front of you, so that he could face you. You could feel Baekhyun’s fingers rub relaxing circles on your hip, as if he was telling you to sit back and let your brother speak until he was done. They both knew what kind of person you were and that your temper could get the best of you sometimes. Still, because of his touch you were barely able to focus on what Chanyeol was saying and you could feel something pooling in between your legs, which made you blush. “I just, I wanted to let you know that I met a girl, a few weeks ago. She’s really nice, and sweet. I’m sure you two would get along just great.” He started and your eyebrows raised as you recalled the fact that you had already heard this once before, when you had been eavesdropping his conversation with his best friend yesterday. You had been wondering when he would bring it up, seemed like he thought it couldn’t get any worse than this, since you were already frustrated because of this football game. It was actually a great choice from him, if you hadn’t already known it then you also would have picked out this moment. “Well…That’s great. Why are you making such a big deal of it Chanyeollie? It’s just a girl, if you like her then it’s fine for me, as long as you make sure I’ll never run into you while you’re doing the hanky panky, you know, because that would be so awkward.” 

 

This time your brother glared at you and you couldn’t help but chuckle at his reaction, you had him right where you wanted him. Seriously, he shouldn’t be so nervous about this whole thing, after all what you were doing was twice as bad. “That’s not it! It’s just that…she’s younger than me. She is from your age, I just didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable.” He was rambling now and you rolled your eyes before comfortably patting his arm and sending him a sweet smile. He didn’t have to apologize to you for liking someone, after all it wasn’t his decision that she was younger than him. People couldn’t decide who they fell in love with, and neither did you. “Why should I care? You should bring her over sometime, so I can show her your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter