Chapter 2

Hacked
Chapter 2
 
 
I'm a couple days in my week off and I'm starting to feel really bored. I started to go on my Twitter to see some tweets from people I follow but I was distracted by a number of retweets that Mina and her gang have been retweeting and of course, it's BTS . Sometimes I think that maybe they should really get a life, other than just watching BTS all the time... Then I got a message from Mina and I clicked it, wondering what it could be. It's probably another message asking me to help her with her homework or add her to one of my Youtube videos.

Song Mina

Song Mina: MINIEEE-AH~ you're good at those coding stuff right? I know u can cause u said so in ur vid. So, please please pleaseeee~ hack my babies a.k.a. bts' twitter account and make them follow me, seohyun and yerin. Pleaseee~~ thanksss

why won't you ask yerin? I think she's smart enough to do that :Kim Minji

Song Mina: she's smart, but she doesn't do coding 

Song Mina: come On, help your pretty little friend~ pleasee~

Song Mina: pretty pretty pleasee~~

sorry, I cannot do that for you... it would just mean that I'm invading someone's privacy and I don't want to do that :Kim Minji

Song Mina: aw, I promise this is the only request I will ask from now on

Song Mina: please just do me this one favor. i'll get you ANYTHING you want. 

Song Mina: ANYTHING you want, I'll buy it for you.

Anything? :Kim Minji

Song Mina: yes! anything.

 

I inwardly groaned as I replied to her texts. She's gotta be kidding right? first of all, 'pretty little friend'? what does she think she is? just cause she's popular, , please. Although, buying me anything I want? let's see about that. 

 

Song Mina

ok. :Kim Minji

Well, I have to keep my part of the deal. I logged out my twitter opened an app I created that tells me generates a random password which then will allow me to access their twitter account. I entered the username and the app generated a password for me. I then opened my twitter application again, entering the username and the newly generated password and, I'm in.

 
Author's Notes
2nd chapter!! if theres something wrong with the grammar or anything, please let me know in the comments! thank youuu
0Y0Lz4y.gif