Chapter 3

Hacked
Chapter 3
 
 
We have 4 days left of our holiday and, yet again, I am going through my social medias for the nth time today due to boredom. I was looking through twitter and a tweet retweeted by Mina, caught my attention. 

방탄소년단 @BTS_twt · 24m

who are you. 

 

It had a screenshot attachment on it too. I opened it to see what it was.

 

"Um, hey there... sorry I hacked into your account. I didn't really do anything to the extreme, though. I hope you're not mad about it... hope you'll forgive me and no hard feelings? well, I'm gonna go now, I'm logging out, Goodbye! (and again, sorry).

-From your Hacker"

 

Oh no. They didn't just screenshot that for the world to see did they? oh wait, they did.. Ok, let's just hope they don't try to track me down and I'm fine. 

 

The next few days came and went and our term break was officially over. Nothing has happened these past few days. Maybe they never tried to track my IP address. That's good then. As I was walking to class, Haneul came up to me.

"What did they tell you to do?" she pondered. 

"Tell me what?" I tried acting innocent, which failed.

"Stop acting like you don't know, tell me what did they tell you to do?" she persisted

"No, really. What is it? I won't be able to tell you if I don't even know what we're talking about," I calmly stated.

"Oh, come on! The hacking thing? hacking into BTS' official account?" she replied

"Fine," I said, giving up.

I showed her the conversation between me and Mina and seeing her expression, she was not pleased. One bit.

"I know you've done some stupid things in your life but this has got to be the dumbest." she started. "I can't believe you did that! First, its an invasion of privacy for the boys, and second, why would you even listen to her? I thought I knew you better than that." she scolded. 

"Why are you so pissed of about anyway? I just wanted to see if she would actually do it. you know, get me anything I want." I defended

"But you KNOW she won't do that. Why are you even trying? You want what happened in middle school to happen again? I thought you learned your lesson." she scoffed. 

"I know but it's just... I don't know. I don't know why I did it." I said, sounding more like a whisper. 

"It's fine, just be careful." she sighed.

 
Author's Notes
hellooo <3 thank you for those who are still reading this series hahaha
0Y0Lz4y.gif