Chapter 5

Hacked
Chapter 5
 
 
“I’m home!”

 

Oh, it’s not my dad’s voice… who is it then...

 

I looked towards the door to see who it was and to my surprise, HE’S HOME!

 

“Namjoon-oppa, you’re home!” I squealed as I ran to him to give him a hug. “It’s been so long since you’ve been home,” I said as I nuzzled my face into his chest.

 

“Aigoo~ you’ve grown so much since the last time I saw you, Minie-ya~” he cooed as he hugged me back and ruffled my hair.

 

“Tsk, You saw me on New Years,” I said, looking up at him.

 

My brother, Kim Namjoon is 5 years older than me. When he was 16, he decided to join an entertainment agency and he finally debuted when he was 19. His career started a bit rough, but now he’s as successful as ever. Part of the group, BTS, the group all my friends are crazy about and the group Mina and her group of friends are crazy about as well.

 

“Minie-ya, it was you wasn’t it?” he asked as we were walking over to the couch.

 

“What do you mean oppa?” I asked, confused.

 

“The one who hacked BTS’ twitter account,” he stated.

 

“Oh, about that…” I replied, “I, just had to do it.” I quickly said. “I just… I had to do what she said or else- or else… she’ll do what she to me did in middle school.”

 

He sighed, “Well, you could have told me. I would’ve done it to save you the trouble.”

 

“I know.. But it’s just… I didn’t want to bother you so I just did it myself.” I said, now looking down at the floor like a puppy being scolded by its owner.

 

“You should be lucky that you’re my sister and I didn’t report it.” he said.

 

“But, who was the one who posted the screenshot?” I asked

 

“Oh, that’s our Maknae, Jungkook. He posted that,” he replied

 

“Oh…” I uttered. “By the way, oppa, are you never going to introduce me to your members? I mean, they are your second family and I, as a member of your first family has the right to meet them” I cutely said.

 

“Hahaha, maybe one day.” he laughed.

 

“Promise me, Oppa” I insisted, holding out my pinky.

 

“You have to be patient though, Minie,” he said, intertwining our pinkies together.


 

The next day, I woke up early so that I can cook breakfast for both me and Namjoon-oppa. As I was making breakfast, Namjoon-oppa came down, looking sleepy as ever.

 

“Oh, Oppa! I’m making breakfast so just sit and wait or something,” I instructed.

 

“Okay,” he yawned. He sat down in the dining room and started playing his phone. His phone rang and he answered it.

 

“Hello… yes… I’m at home now, why?... Okay, i’ll be there soon,” he finished, hanging up his phone.

 

“Who was it, Oppa?” I asked, still focused on making breakfast.

 

“Oh, it’s Jungkook. He asked me where I was and that they were going to start practice soon,” he replied.

 

“You’re going so soon??” I whined, “Then that means I'm alone again,” I pouted.

 

“Mom and dad aren't home with you again?” he asked me.

 

“They were only like home the most either when you’re here or last time when you told them to be here so I won’t be lonely…” I explained.

 

“Oh, then I guess I'll have to come more often then,” he smiled.

 

“Anyway oppa, breakfast is ready~” I sang as I brought the food to the table.


 

I walked into my class and went to my seat. I plugged in my earphones and started to draw random things on my paper while thinking of new ideas for a new game that I was planning to make when I remembered that I haven’t updated my youtube channel in a while so I started to think about new video ideas as well. But that’s when Mina saw me and left her group of friends and approached me.

 

“Minie-ya~” She sang as she came towards me.

 

Me, the genius person I am, decided to turn up the volume ignore the whining .

 

“Minji-ya~” she whined even more. She then pulled my earphones, which was playing at the loudest volume it can. “Can you believe, BTS deleted their tweet with the screenshot and even UNFOLLOWED us?!” she ranted. “Okay, now you have to help us make them follow us again,” she instructed. Who the does she think she is to boss me around like I'm her unpaid tech servant?

 

“Why do you want them to be following you guys anyway? I’ve said it before didn’t I? It’s disrupting their privacy,” I rolled my eyes. Damn, I'm feeling brave today.

 

“, what? Did you just roll your eyes at me? And with that tone of voice? Do you want to fight?” she fumed. Okay, why did I do that...

 

“Stop Assuming things, Mina. I’m just saying that it’s disrupting their privacy and I don’t think that your ‘babies’ will appreciate it either.” I said, trying to resolve things.

 

“Fine, don’t do it then.” she gave up and walked away with a y attitude.


This can’t be happening again, can it?

 
Author's Notes
a long chapter yayay <33 hope you guys are enjoying it so farr
0Y0Lz4y.gif