Chapter 10

Hacked
Chapter 10
 
 
With the situation out of the way, fixing everything that I kind of, ruined, My life went back to normal. And, by normal, I meant the loner life. Yes, my loner life. Great to be back. As I walked into school, of course, nothing changed. Missing a day of school, they must’ve been happy right? That I didn’t come.

 

“Tsk, she came back. I thought she actually left for good.” A female student whispered to her friend as I passed by. Yep, I was definitely missed. It’s great to be back.

 

As soon as I stepped in the class, all eyes were on me. Whispering started here and there but, I didn’t bother. I hurriedly went over to my desk and plugged in my earphones. Even after minutes have passed, people still kept whispering on and on, occasionally looking my direction. It’s like they have nothing better to do with their lives that they have to start minding someone else's business. Curiosity. That’s what it is. It’s their curiosity that led them here. The ‘hot goss’, they ‘just want to know’ what happened to me. Then, in the blink of an eye, they’re in the position they are now. Bullying a person without them even knowing. Talking about them in front of them thinking, “Oh, she can’t hear us anyway”. Bull.

 

I was reaching my limit by this point. I can’t stand it anymore. Right when I was about to burst, guess who decided to show their pretty little face, Song ing Mina.

 

“Tsk. Look who showed up.” She scoffed, rolling her eyes. “We were all so so happy when we knew about the fact you didn’t come yesterday. I thought you actually gave up and, you know, left. Sadly, you didn’t. Guess you didn’t learn your lesson?” She eyed I as I started doodling on a page in my notebook to get rid of my existing anger.

 

“What the are you talking about,” I scoffed. “I don’t have time for you, Homeroom is about to start. Go back to your seat, ,” I whispered the last part, loud enough for her and only her to hear.

 

“What the did you call me? ? Hoe, look in a mirror why don’t you?” her anger management issues were really out of hand, she should really get them checked.

 

“I am looking at one. Do you need some cold water to cool down that burn for you?” I smirked, looking up at her.

 

“This -”

 

“You mean, you?” I snickered.

 

“ you.” was all she said before I felt a harsh push and me landing on the floor, bruising my arm during the process of me falling on the ground like an idiot from a hard push from her.

 

“Watch and learn . Learn who NOT to mess with. Got it?” She threatened and left with one last kick to the shin on my left foot. Damn girl. 

 

Just as soon as she stormed off, our homeroom teacher came in, taking attendance of the students. Class started like normal and soon, it was my dreaded subject. Lunch. I hated lunch now, though it used to be one of my favorites. Why? Well, it should be obvious by now, because of them.

 

Ever since the Mina incident, all my friends left me. Yet, they give worried glances towards me. What’s the use in that? Not even helping their friend whom they claimed ‘will always be protected’ by them. Bull to the . Anyway, here I was, sitting on the rooftop; alone, enjoying the nice breeze as it blows away my problems. I closed my eyes, further enjoying the breeze. A couple minutes passed by and I heard the door opening. Ignoring it, I continued to look away.

 

“So this was where you were, I was looking everywhere for you… you should’ve replied to me at least.” the person slowly stated, as he slowly approached me.

 

I looked back to see who the owner of the voice was. And honestly, when I saw him, I nearly jumped off the rooftop.

 

“Holy- what’re you doing here? Don’t you have places to go? Since you know, you do have a busy schedule…” I looked down at my feet, not wanting to meet his eyes as the guilt came climbing back.

 

“No reason really…” He chuckled, “Let’s go out and grab a drink, yeah?” he reached his hand out towards me.

 

“But, why? Jeon Jungkook you know I caused all this to happen so why are you giving me pity right now? Namjoon-Oppa told you didn’t he? Shouldn’t you be furious at me or something? Why are you being so nice?” my eyes started to water now. Ever since the damn Mina incident, No one was like this. Actually, recalling back to my years of life, No one has ever been like this to me except my parents and Namjoon-Oppa. No one. I guess I kept everything in for too long huh?

 

“Why are you crying?” His tender voice soothing me. He came closer and welcomed me into his warm embrace as I cried onto his chest. “It’s okay, everything’s going to be okay. Right? Don’t worry about it.” He gently lifted my chin up, making eye contact with me. “Don’t worry, Kay? It’s going to be okay.” I subconsciously nodded as I returned to his warm embrace.

 

“Okay.” my voice came out as a whisper but, at least I know he heard it.

 

 

 

“So you’re telling me, she just blackmailed you?” A shocked Jeon Jungkook evident. “Wow, what a spoiled .”

 

“THE Jeon Jungkook swears??” I gasped, shocked due to his unexpected choice of words.

 

“Well, yeah. Everyone swears don’t they? Even though it’s not the actual word sometimes, they still swear.” he explained.

 

“Yeah, I guess that is true…” I nodded my head in agreement. “Wait, so Namjoon-Oppa only told you about Mina? He didn’t know about this?” My hands gesturing the ‘this’ that is happening.

 

“No, he just told me about how dirty that Song Mina did you in middle school and well, now.” He took a sip of his coffee.

 

“Well, now you know what happened to me.” I smiled, thinking back to what had happened, nearly tearing up.

 

“Promise me something.” He softly smiled at me. “Tell me everything that happens to you from now on ‘kay? I’ll help you. Don’t worry”

 

“O-Okay…” I returned the smile. Now, it’s just awkward. Just us, sitting alone with 2 cups of coffee in front of us and us awkwardly glancing at each other every now and then.

 

“Hey.” his sudden stern voice catching me off guard. “What’s that, on your arm?” He asked looking concerned, yet again.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing. Just bumped into-”

 

“You just promised like 2 minutes ago that you would tell me everything.” He looked serious now.

 

“She pushed me this morning. Kicked my shin too.” I looked down, sighing.

 

“I knew it. Put some medicine on it so it’ll hurt less. It looks like it’s really painful.” He pointed at my now bluish bruise by the spawn of Satan herself.

 

“Okay.”

 

“You should probably go home. Namjoon-Hyung did say he was going home today. We spent a long time talking huh?” he chuckled.

 

“No, just 4 hours” I giggled.

“Well, there was a lot to talk about.” he smiled at me. “Anyway, we should get going. I’ll text you tonight?”

 

“I’d love that” the smile on my face not leaving for a second.

 

Honestly, today was the best day of my life.

 
Author's Notes
HEYYY I'M BACKKK~ ok sorry for the really, really long update but, here's another update for HACKED. The story is about half-way done now... THANK YOU to all who have been reading and supporting me up to this point!!! I really appreciate it :))
0Y0Lz4y.gif