Chapter 6

Hacked
CHAPTER 6
 
 
“Minji-ya, let’s go get lunch,” Haneul invited me as Yoora and Haewon came to my desk.

 

“Yea, sure,” I said, “Let’s go.”

 

We all sat down at a table with our lunches.

 

“What’s your next subject?” Yoora asked us.

 

“I have arts after,” I replied.

 

“I have dance~” Haneul replied excitedly.

 

“Damn it. I have math. Kill me now.” Haewon groaned making the rest of us laugh.

 

“Hey, we heard that you were the one that hacked into BTS’ account… is that true?” Yoora asked.

 

“Well, it’s pretty obvious it was but, why are we bringing this up again?” I whined.

 

“It’s just that, we’re worried that she’s gonna do what she did to you in middle school, you know…” Haewon said, worriedly.

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t be a minion like I was to her,” I reassured them. “Besides, I've learned my lesson and I won’t do that again,” I smiled.

 

“Are you sure…” Haneul questioned.

 

“Yes, so don’t worry about it.” I smiled.

 

“Okay, but always remember that we’re here for you if you need us.” she shared with me.

 

“Thanks, guys,” I said.


 

School finally ended and we can finally go home. I packed my things hurriedly, impatient to get home. Oppa might be home today and I can’t miss that. I smiled to myself. I stood up and started to walk out of the classroom when Mina and her two ‘minions’ stopped me.

 

Yes?” I said impatiently.

 

“Minji-ya~ you’re gonna help me get Jungkook-oppa’s information so I, his future girlfriend Mina, will be able to get to know him better.” she forced me.

 

“I told you,, Mina, I can’t do that. It's an invasion of privacy and he won’t like that.” I said, trying to be as calm as I possibly can.

 

“Fine then. If you’re gonna play it that way. I’ve been so kind to you everytime you reject doing something for me but I’m done now. Fine. If you want to play it that way then, let’s play it that way.” she raged. Her true colors are finally showing huh? Well, it’s not like I've never seen them before. But let’s be real here, I’m dead.

 

The next day, I went to school hearing little whispers as I walked by people. I managed to hear a couple but, I don’t get it.

 

“That’s her right?” a student asked her friend.

 

“Yep, that’s her, I can’t believe she did that to Mina,” her friend replied.

 

I looked around to see people staring at me as if I was some disgusting creature that landed on earth.

 

“MINJI! MINJI! KIM MINJI!” I heard Haewon calling me as she was running up to me.

 

“What is it?” I asked, confused about the situation I'm in right now.

 

“DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT DID?” she blurted out making people around us stare at us. “SHE MADE A WEBSITE ACCUSING YOU OF MANY THINGS LIKE THINGS YOU DIDN’T EVEN DO.” she began.

 

“ ‘sleeping with guys older than her’ LIKE WHAT THE ” she quoted. “YOU NEVER EVEN GONE OUT WITH ANYONE AND SHE’S SAYING YOU SLEPT WITH PEOPLE?! THERE’S EVEN A ING PICTURE” she raged on.

 

“Wait, what… I don’t get it,” I asked her.

 

“HER, MINA AND HER GROUP OF LIFELESS MINIONS MADE A ING WEBSITE TALKING ABOUT YOU, MINJI, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. SHE CLAIMED YOU BULLIED HER IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, SHE CLAIMED THAT YOU STOLE HER BOYFRIEND LAST YEAR WHEN SHE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP, SHE CLAIMED THAT YOU SLEEP AROUND, SHE CLAIMED SO MANY THINGS ABOUT YOU ARE ALL ING LIES SHE EVEN CLAIMED THAT YOU STOLE HER FRIENDS BY BRIBING THEM AND BULLIED MINA WITH HER OWN FRIENDS YOU BRIBED. IT’S ALL ING LIES AND EVERYONE BELIEVES IT.” she exposed everything to me.

 

“What the-”

 

“Well if it isn’t the who stole all my friends and even my boyfriend” she smirked as she approached me.

 

“Are you still not giving up?”

 
Author's Notes
update!! it might be confusing but basically, Mina have asked Minji many times before to hack into Jungkook's phone but each time, she refused. I hope this helped...
0Y0Lz4y.gif